Police Arresting Parents For Opposing Critical Race Theory and Trannies??

"One man was arrested, another person was injured, and one man was ticketed for trespassing as the school board heard public comments on a draft policy for the Loudoun County Public Schools that would mandate "All students shall be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity/expression - LCPS staff shall allow gender-expansive or transgender students to use their chosen name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity without any substantiating evidence." (otherwise known as Nazi-Marxism).

A right-wing group is bragging about disrupting a meeting of the Loudoun County, Virginia, School Board on Tuesday night that had convened to discuss inclusivity. Stand Up Virginia has been behind other recent protests at school board meetings in Loudoun Country against transgender inclusion and the purported addition of what it calls "critical race theory" to the school curriculum.

Republicans have been using the term, which refers to the academic study of systemic racism in the United States, in pushing the claim that an un-American, racially divisive form of liberal propaganda is being forced onto school-aged children. The false claim is aimed at motivating voters to support Republican candidates. Fox News has aired hundreds of mentions of the term."

Why are these parents being attacked by the cops simply for trying to protect their children from being turned into radical trannies while being forced to undergo black racist indoctrination?? At first there was some worry that Republicans would have very little policies to campaign on during the midterms; especially with how bummed out some are over the last elections -- but the fear of Critical Racists teaming up with Satanic Trannies will be just the motivation needed to get the base out to vote.

when did you trans Biffster?
I know for reactionary right wing cucks -- anyone who stands against the discrimination of historically marginalized groups is hard for you to grasp.....

But that is why you are a reactionary right wing cuck.......

The rest of us who stand on principle have no problem with understanding how Civil Rights work

Answer the question.

Nosane?
Why are you so fragile?

Serious question

You afraid of trans people?

Why can't kids just go to school and learn the 3 R's instead of having social issues jammed down their throats?
Liberty and Freedom work both ways.
Maybe I don't want my child being taught in school why girls want to be boys or boys girls.
That should be a private matter at home with family and their physician.
Kids don't need to be lectured on it.
Let's have classes on Abstinence, The Nuclear Family, Religion,
nope.. can't touch that.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
If your going to teach this than you need to teach that.
Or rather, keep it at the dinner table where it belongs.

Just my 2 cents.
I'm glad my kids are all grown up and beyond this foolishness.
Have a nice day
Hugs
so you want kids go learn using ARABIC numbers??

Why can't they do math using American numbers?

And to make matters worse......there are kids all over the country being traumatized by learning that George Washington really could tell a lie...

View attachment 504730
Well since the kids today can't be traumatized, they will not be taught that trump told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

"One man was arrested, another person was injured, and one man was ticketed for trespassing as the school board heard public comments on a draft policy for the Loudoun County Public Schools that would mandate "All students shall be treated with dignity and respect, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender identity/expression - LCPS staff shall allow gender-expansive or transgender students to use their chosen name and gender pronouns that reflect their gender identity without any substantiating evidence." (otherwise known as Nazi-Marxism).

A right-wing group is bragging about disrupting a meeting of the Loudoun County, Virginia, School Board on Tuesday night that had convened to discuss inclusivity. Stand Up Virginia has been behind other recent protests at school board meetings in Loudoun Country against transgender inclusion and the purported addition of what it calls "critical race theory" to the school curriculum.

Republicans have been using the term, which refers to the academic study of systemic racism in the United States, in pushing the claim that an un-American, racially divisive form of liberal propaganda is being forced onto school-aged children. The false claim is aimed at motivating voters to support Republican candidates. Fox News has aired hundreds of mentions of the term."

Why are these parents being attacked by the cops simply for trying to protect their children from being turned into radical trannies while being forced to undergo black racist indoctrination?? At first there was some worry that Republicans would have very little policies to campaign on during the midterms; especially with how bummed out some are over the last elections -- but the fear of Critical Racists teaming up with Satanic Trannies will be just the motivation needed to get the base out to vote.

I know for reactionary right wing cucks -- anyone who stands against the discrimination of historically marginalized groups is hard for you to grasp.....

The rest of us who stand on principle have no problem with understanding how Civil Rights work

Answer the question.

Nosane?
Why are you so fragile?

Serious question

You afraid of trans people?

After you answer my question my main man,

Frankly,
I would just remove my child from the school. The less students, the less funding.
Money talks.
Hugs

Well, I don't know what your property taxes or any other local taxes in your area go toward but as a rule of thumb, unless you move out of the area and homeschool, chances are, you're still funding that school.
Then if your funding that school through your taxes, you should have a say what is and isn't taught in it.
Everyone has the right to free speech?
That's an honest question btw
Thank You
Hugs

"One man was arrested, another person was injured, and one man was ticketed for trespassing as the school board heard public comments
Why are people like you attacking the liberty and freedom of those who choose to exercise their right to speech and expression and a life style.

Because you attack anyone who doesn't like, agree with or share it?

Kinda like how all you pinheads attacked the liberty and freedom of those choosing to exercise their right to speak in support of Trump, to express in support of the GOP, and a life style that doesn't include being an inner city progressive brat.

Why can't kids just go to school and learn the 3 R's instead of having social issues jammed down their throats?
Liberty and Freedom work both ways.
Maybe I don't want my child being taught in school why girls want to be boys or boys girls.
That should be a private matter at home with family and their physician.
Kids don't need to be lectured on it.
Let's have classes on Abstinence, The Nuclear Family, Religion,
nope.. can't touch that.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
If your going to teach this than you need to teach that.
Or rather, keep it at the dinner table where it belongs.

Just my 2 cents.
I'm glad my kids are all grown up and beyond this foolishness.
Have a nice day
Hugs
so you want kids go learn using ARABIC numbers??

Why can't they do math using American numbers?

And to make matters worse......there are kids all over the country being traumatized by learning that George Washington really could tell a lie...

View attachment 504730
Well since the kids today can't be traumatized, they will not be taught that trump told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Just left loon's kids. Conservative children are raised better than to buy into the left loon rehortic.

You're failing your children

Private and homeschool.

Never ever let any leftist anywhere near your child
They'll indoctrinate them or molest them
Home schooled kids are very prone to abuse from their parents. In fact it is one of the main reasons the parents do it.
My brothers 5 kids were all home schooled and the three adult children are doing great.

The vast majority of homeschool kids go on to be productive citizens

Private and homeschool.

Home schooled kids are very prone to abuse from their parents. In fact it is one of the main reasons the parents do it.
My brothers 5 kids were all home schooled and the three adult children are doing great.
Mate, kids shouldnt be abused. Not abusing them doesnt entitle you to a medal.

Is there some kind of problem like a mental issue or something, that people can't stick to the OP?

1. what does this have to do with liking or not liking Trans people?
My Brother-in-law is trans. what she does with her life is her business,
I may not agree myself, but I can still be respectful of other people's personal choices.
Just don't force it on me or my kids. That's all I'm asking.

2. Is there a cure for TDS?
Just asking for a friend.

Hugs

Private and homeschool.

Da fuq? Fat man you're all over the map

Private and homeschool.

That's why they were home schooled and had to earn what they got. Public schools give into what the children want.

Frankly,
I would just remove my child from the school. The less students, the less funding.
Money talks.
Hugs

Well, I don't know what your property taxes or any other local taxes in your area go toward but as a rule of thumb, unless you move out of the area and homeschool, chances are, you're still funding that school.
Then if your funding that school through your taxes, you should have a say what is and isn't taught in it.
Everyone has the right to free speech?
That's an honest question btw
Thank You
Hugs

That's what school board meetings are for....you know, as long as they don't turn into free for all's. :)
Taking each and every person's opinions into account would be a recipe for paralysis in a school system.
I guess if what's being taught offends you that much you can either complain or pull the kid out of the school.

Why are people like you attacking the liberty and freedom of those who choose to exercise their right to speech and expression and a life style. Other than being a Callous Conservative, as well as a self righteous jerk, explain your motives.
I'm so good at this....
I suppose so, being a bigot and spreading hate and fear to families all across the world. Yeah, damn good at being evil.

Critical race theory is unimportant. Just treat everyone equally. It's that simple. Completely nullifies CRT on that alone.

Which is why conservatives have been opposed to virtually every Civil Rights initiative made in this country if it didn't center on catering to the white wealth class...
It seems quite apparent you were sleeping through school Moron. Better look again who voted for LBJ's equal rights bill. By the way it was not the demoncraps.

Which is why conservatives have been opposed to virtually every Civil Rights initiative made in this country if it didn't center on catering to the white wealth class...
It seems quite apparent you were sleeping through school Moron. Better look again who voted for LBJ's equal rights bill. By the way it was not the demoncraps.

Maybe dealing dope too like Obammy?

LBJ lost his claim to fame when he betrayed our country by railroading the Vietcong-funded Gun Control Act of 1968 through a complicit foreign-influenced Congress.

Forum List

Back