Police commish calls Obama the n-word. Refuses to apologize.

Words affect you because you choose to let them affect you. You are controlled by what people say, you are a classic sheep.

Words affect everyone retard. Pretending they dont is a sure sign low intellect.

A black man calling me a cracker has no affect on me. So you are incorrect.

You may not care that a black man calls you a cracker, but whether you care or not, his intentions for using the term are most likely meant as a racist pejorative.

Anything can be perceived as a threat. As a Black man I can tell you lots of Black people perceive the n word as a threat whether they admit it or not. Why do you think so many white boys get their ass kicked when they use the word?

Then why do they threaten each other with it so much?

I've never seen a white boy get his ass kicked for saying ******, not even when I was incarcerated and that word was used by all races.

Black people dont call each other ******. I've seen plenty of white boys get their ass kicked over it.

Sure they do. All the time.

Words affect everyone retard. Pretending they dont is a sure sign low intellect.

You may not care that a black man calls you a cracker, but whether you care or not, his intentions for using the term are most likely meant as a racist pejorative.

So? Why should I allow his bigotry to ruin my day? That's his problem, not mine.

I already have it, what's holding you up?

I doubt that or we wouldn't be talking about this subject.

But you aren't paying attention, that or you have reading comprehension problems. Perhaps you have too many discussions going on at one time. I have my perfect world created, are you seriously trying to tell me I don't?

I am paying attention. Either you are not or you forgot what you said.

If we took all the assholes out of law enforcement, who would enforce the laws?

Your limited personal world does not include law enforcement. I'm saying get busy helping to create a world where there are no assholes.

It depends on how you perceive the word. A word in itself doesn't have much meaning without context or emotion attached to it.

That only works if you dont understand the word. For instance if I told you "Nimi shimi peck-pogi da" and you did not understand the words you may or may not get angry even momentarily if you could not ascertain my intent. This word would most likely cause curiosity. Now if you understood it that would cause you some stress at least for an instant.

I understand the word "cracker" and it doesn't offend me nor do I stress over it no matter who uses the word.

OK :lol:

Why do you think so many white boys get their ass kicked when they use the word?

Any excuse to claim victimhood and be violent

I think the point is that they are showing they will not be a victim and thats why the white boy gets his ass kicked. Now if you can point me to class in school that teaches kids how to mitigate those reactions then you may have a case.

Rriigghhtt, they beat the sht out of people because their widdle feelings got hurt by the white kid who says the same thing their favorite rapper makes a living saying.

Yeah the first progressive dingbat that tries to tell me what I am allowed to say in private conversations is going to get their nose pushed in.

So? Why should I allow his bigotry to ruin my day? That's his problem, not mine.

No one said you allow it ruin your day. However, that decision is made after the initial response.

You shouldn't. I'm just pointing out that how you personally deal with being called a cracker by a black man has nothing to do with his intensions for using the term. That's why it's not racist for a white person to call another white person, "cracker," just as it's not racist for a black person to call another black person, "******."

I doubt that or we wouldn't be talking about this subject.

But you aren't paying attention, that or you have reading comprehension problems. Perhaps you have too many discussions going on at one time. I have my perfect world created, are you seriously trying to tell me I don't?

Your limited personal world does not include law enforcement. I'm saying get busy helping to create a world where there are no assholes.

So that confirms my suspicion that you have reading comprehension problems. I guess by this post that you can only understand one statement at a time and not understand how it fits into a whole conversation. Oh well, seek help and good luck.

Any excuse to claim victimhood and be violent

I think the point is that they are showing they will not be a victim and thats why the white boy gets his ass kicked. Now if you can point me to class in school that teaches kids how to mitigate those reactions then you may have a case.

Rriigghhtt, they beat the sht out of people because their widdle feelings got hurt by the white kid who says the same thing their favorite rapper makes a living saying.

Precisely. If you are white the word should never leave your mouth directed at a Black person. If that confuses you I dont know what to tell you.

So that confirms my suspicion that you have reading comprehension problems. I guess by this post that you can only understand one statement at a time and not understand how it fits into a whole conversation. Oh well, seek help and good luck.

Thats the statement I was addressing. What caused you to think otherwise?

No one said you allow it ruin your day. However, that decision is made after the initial response.

No that decision is the initial response.

Precisely. If you are white the word should never leave your mouth directed at a Black person. If that confuses you I dont know what to tell you.

Not confused. Your racist,privileged, separatist, victim cherishing views are clear

You shouldn't. I'm just pointing out that how you personally deal with being called a cracker by a black man has nothing to do with his intensions for using the term. That's why it's not racist for a white person to call another white person, "cracker," just as it's not racist for a black person to call another black person, "******."

Using your (fucked up) logic a black man calling another black man an Uncle Tom isn't racist.

Not confused. Your racist,privileged, separatist, victim cherishing views are clear

What makes you think its ok for a white boy to use the n word and he is not black?

Using your (fucked up) logic a black man calling another black man an Uncle Tom isn't racist.

It isnt unless you have somehow changed the definition of the word racist.

What makes you think its ok for a white boy to use the n word and he is not black?

What makes you okay with beating someone up over a word?

Forum List

Back