Police commish calls Obama the n-word. Refuses to apologize.

You shouldn't. I'm just pointing out that how you personally deal with being called a cracker by a black man has nothing to do with his intensions for using the term. That's why it's not racist for a white person to call another white person, "cracker," just as it's not racist for a black person to call another black person, "******."

Using your (fucked up) logic a black man calling another black man an Uncle Tom isn't racist.

It isnt unless you have somehow changed the definition of the word racist.

To be honest the word racist has been thrown around so much it's lost its true meaning years ago. I meant it as being bigoted and/or resentful.

What makes you okay with beating someone up over a word?

Why did you dodge my question and where did I say it was OK?

Where did I?

Dodge my question? Right above ^^^. If you are talking about excusing a white boy for using the n word, right here

Rriigghhtt, they beat the sht out of people because their widdle feelings got hurt by the white kid who says the same thing their favorite rapper makes a living saying.

So? Why should I allow his bigotry to ruin my day? That's his problem, not mine.

You shouldn't. I'm just pointing out that how you personally deal with being called a cracker by a black man has nothing to do with his intensions for using the term. That's why it's not racist for a white person to call another white person, "cracker," just as it's not racist for a black person to call another black person, "******."

Using your (fucked up) logic a black man calling another black man an Uncle Tom isn't racist.
No, it is not. Perhaps you're just not aware of what the word, 'racism,' means ...

Racism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race

the belief that some races of people are better than others

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

2 : racial prejudice or discrimination​

A black person calling another black, an "uncle Tom," while it's certainly meant as an insult to highlight that individual's bending overly backwards for a white person, their intent for using the term does not fit that definition.

To be honest the word racist has been thrown around so much it's lost its true meaning years ago. I meant it as being bigoted and/or resentful.

You should say that instead of pretending you have the authority to change the definition. Last time I looked it was still there so no the definition is not lost.

No, it is not. Perhaps you're just not aware of what the word, 'racism,' means ...

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

A black person calling another black, an "uncle Tom," while it's certainly meant as an insult to highlight that individual's bending overly backwards for a white person, their intent for using the term does not fit that definition.

This has been addressed.

See the post to Assclapias.

You should say that instead of pretending you have the authority to change the definition. Last time I looked it was still there so no the definition is not lost.

I forgot, you people are overly sensitive over a word.

Science dictates how I react, I have no choice?? Damn you are one stupid fuck!

I'm not a sheep and I don't let my emotions control me like you people.

Science tells us your course of action is directed by decisions you make after your initial response. Dont make me embarrass you ok?

My initial response is making a decision on how to react.

Either you have deluded yourself into believing this or you are lying. Which one is it? Your initial response is automatic. You cant stop it.

This has been addressed.

See the post to Assclapias.

Yes, I see you have your own definition for words. Sorry, I speak English, not Texan.

I'd like to stay and chat but I got tons of shit to do before the concert tonight at the Redneck Country Club.

I forgot, you people are overly sensitive over a word.

I forgot you lack education.

Why did you dodge my question and where did I say it was OK?

Where did I?

Dodge my question? Right above ^^^. If you are talking about excusing a white boy for using the n word, right here

Rriigghhtt, they beat the sht out of people because their widdle feelings got hurt by the white kid who says the same thing their favorite rapper makes a living saying.
Wrong again. Your reply...
Precisely. If you are white the word should never leave your mouth directed at a Black person. If that confuses you I dont know what to tell you.

You did. I didn't

Where did I?

Precisely. If you are white the word should never leave your mouth directed at a Black person. If that confuses you I dont know what to tell you.

You did. I didn't

You excused a white boy for using the n word then you dodged my question asking why you think thats ok. Where do you see me saying it ok for a Black person to beat up a white person? I just agreed it does happen.

You did. I didn't

You excused a white boy for using the n word then you dodged my question asking why you think thats ok. Where do you see me saying it ok for a Black person to beat up a white person? I just agreed it does happen.

You're so arrogant you think your dishonesty passes intellect and wit. But you're just dishonest.

I'm done.

You did. I didn't

You're so arrogant you think your dishonesty passes intellect and wit. But you're just dishonest.

I'm done.

You were done when you wanted the white boy to be excused for using the n word instead of getting his ass beat.

thought police.

We punish people based not on what they say, but on what we think they mean when they say it.

Insane.

The use of inflammatory word has some responsibility attached to it. Much like the responsibility of using firearms or firecrackers. And I think there's really very few VALID uses for the "white boy in a ghetto" scenario.. Unless he's a certified black cultural icon of some sort..

OTH -- the SAME responsibility is encumbant on the artists and pop culture stars of the black community. Because they are certainly WELCOME to use it -- but again with some caveats on the responsibility aspect.

A white Police Commish who tosses it out with malicious intent should not be allowed a sidearm either.. The judgement muscles have atrophied in that one..

Forum List

Back