Political Correctness: Equality....or Else!

Sorry to break the bad news but freedom and equality are mutually exclusive. If you have freedom you may succeed or fail on your own terms. You will not be the equal of any other success or failure. Equality is the opposite. It is imposed to make success the equal of failure. No one suceeds no one fails they are equal. Equality of outcome must necessarily remove freedom.

Exactly!

I was up late the other evening and I caught this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEpBYKOs3ys]Think Before You Speak - Cashier - YouTube[/ame]

I sat and watched it and I couldn't help but think, as an old man, what I would have said to this "lady". I promise you, it would NOT have been pretty.....

This is the insidious way the left works. This is the way they indoctrinate our children in schools. Again - You're free to speak your mind, my friend - as long as you agree with me....

You're full of shit PoliticalChic. Just sayin'......

She left out the part where many left wingers embrace marxism because it excuses their failures. After all, success is just luck. Right?

The old line communists would categorize the people they could always count on. First, were the true believers. Those were the dumbasses that actually thought communism could work, or although not convinced that it could work, thought they would be at the top of that food chain, whether it worked or not.

Second, were the fellow travelers. Those that didn't believe in communism, but did believe in enough of Marx's dumbass theories, to support many of the efforts of the communists. They would have been appalled to be referred to as communists or marxists.

Third, were the useful idiots. These people didn't know what communism or marxism really stood for, and really didn't care. They liked the idea of getting things they didn't have to put out any effort for, and they liked how the ideas excused their failure to thrive in life. It wasn't their fault that they were ignorant and poor, it was the fault of those wealthy bastards that were holding them down. That didn't put any chicken in their pot, but it was great for the ego.

The left loves equality because equality and freedom cannot exist together.

Hmmmm....

I guess the Declaration of Independence was wrong then,

when it said that All men were created Equal, and All were endowed with the inalienable right of Liberty.

...the two can't exist together?

You remain the least intelligent poster on USMB (although Windbag mounted a spirited challenge to your title last week, lol)

Where does the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, or Constitution guarantee income equality?

Those documents don't.....but the Imperial President, Franklin the First, did.

You can find as much here:

Employment, with a living wage
Freedom from unfair competition and monopolies
Housing
Medical care
Education
Social security
Second Bill of Rights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And with a federal government that interferes to this extent in the private economy, the free market, we see the death knell of America.

The provenance of the housing collapse and mortgage crisis can be found in FDR's actions.

The left loves equality because equality and freedom cannot exist together.

Hmmmm....

I guess the Declaration of Independence was wrong then,

when it said that All men were created Equal, and All were endowed with the inalienable right of Liberty.

...the two can't exist together?

You remain the least intelligent poster on USMB (although Windbag mounted a spirited challenge to your title last week, lol)

Where does the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights, or Constitution guarantee income equality?

Where did Katzdogz the least intelligent poster on USMB mention income?

Sorry to break the bad news but freedom and equality are mutually exclusive. If you have freedom you may succeed or fail on your own terms. You will not be the equal of any other success or failure. Equality is the opposite. It is imposed to make success the equal of failure. No one suceeds no one fails they are equal. Equality of outcome must necessarily remove freedom.

What is that nonsense supposed to mean? Equality in our government means equal rights.

There is no such thing as ‘political correctness.’ It’s an idiotic contrivance by the right, just like ‘left bias media,’ or ‘liberal elite.’

(Pssssttt.....everyone who reads your post knows you're a dunce.)

I will agree with him on one point. I never use "liberal elite". Never. "Liberal pussies" - oh yeah, all the time. But "liberal elite" - HA!! Not in this lifetime.

There is no such thing as ‘political correctness.’ It’s an idiotic contrivance by the right, just like ‘left bias media,’ or ‘liberal elite.’

(Pssssttt.....everyone who reads your post knows you're a dunce.)

I will agree with him on one point. I never use "liberal elite". Never. "Liberal pussies" - oh yeah, all the time. But "liberal elite" - HA!! Not in this lifetime.

Yup, it's an oxymoron...

What is that nonsense supposed to mean? Equality in our government means equal rights.

It's not nonsense. It was a very good point. I don't know why people on the left always get stuck arguing semantics.

Carbiner, your point about equal rights is only half the tale because the left is always trying to find a way to take from the rich and give to the poor. President Robin Hood made that more than clear while running for his first term -- and used it as his mantra to get re-elected.

So, even if the intention was originally equal "rights", the left has done everything possible to make it about property and monetary gain.

...so freedom and equality are most assuredly mutually exclusive --- when talking about the lefts view of equality. Apply it to education, healthcare, and virtually any other topic you like.

Forum List

Back