Political Sharpshooter? A Tale of Two Rachael Maddows... Sex, Lies & Garbled Motive..

And by 'unseat a governor', you mean discuss a news story?

Her manic coverage of the Virginia Governor's taking perks, like they all do, a fact he is pleading to the USSC for clemency on a PRISON! sentence (that's how she likes to inflect her voice when one of her political hits on an anti-gay figure sticks), is why the Governor elected by the millions in his state no longer represents their wishes cast by their votes.

She tried that with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, but his tenacity made her constant, ceaseless attempts to "fire" that choice of the People, fruitless.

Undaunted she now turns her sights on the Alabama Governor (elected by the millions who were well acquainted with his stance on gay marriage), seething fury at his calling gay marriage a social experiment...excuse me, to quote Maddow, "...a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT!!.." (shrill increase of volume).

Meanwhile the Ted Cruz sex scandal has gotten little if any coverage since she (oops) exposed it last Fall. And I put forth my reasons for why she may be up to this conspicuous silence now. It's not me tying it all to the gay agenda so obviously. It's her.

The Virginia governor comes out against gay marriage. A nanosecond later the Maddow show launches its attack, successfully to usurp the will of the millions in Virginia who knew that governor's stance when they cast their vote.

The New Jersey governor comes out against gay marriage by vetoing a bill in that state that might have made it legal there. Reiterating that stance publicly in the Spring of last year and viola!...out comes the Maddow Show with both guns firing, trying, trying TRYING!! to get Christie unseated.

The Alabama governor writes a letter to the USSC stating that gay marriage is a 'SOCIAL EXPERIMENT!!" his state wants no part of and voila! ...after some time and digging, they produce an alleged sex scandal with a recently fired employee and a very garbled, incoherent audio tape as "solid evidence!!" to begin unseating THAT governor...ALSO elected by the millions who knew his stance on gay marriage when they cast.

Maddow is behaving as a dictator, using her pulpit to selectively excise & seditiously usurp the Will of the People after-the-fact. Prove me wrong by having that show cover the Terry Bean sex scandal. I'll wait...

So Maddow commenting on a prominent new story is 'behaving like a dictator', trying to 'unseat a governor' and 'usurp democracy' according to you.

But its Maddow who sounds 'manic'?

Sigh.....oh, Sil.

New story?
She filed for Divorce in Sept. of last year.
Alabama Governor Robert J. Bentley’s Wife Files for Divorce - Alabama Divorce & Family Law Attorney Blog
Why didn't Rachel report on it back when it happened?
She clearly has a political agenda.

Her manic coverage of the Virginia Governor's taking perks, like they all do, a fact he is pleading to the USSC for clemency on a PRISON! sentence (that's how she likes to inflect her voice when one of her political hits on an anti-gay figure sticks), is why the Governor elected by the millions in his state no longer represents their wishes cast by their votes.

She tried that with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, but his tenacity made her constant, ceaseless attempts to "fire" that choice of the People, fruitless.

Undaunted she now turns her sights on the Alabama Governor (elected by the millions who were well acquainted with his stance on gay marriage), seething fury at his calling gay marriage a social experiment...excuse me, to quote Maddow, "...a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT!!.." (shrill increase of volume).

Meanwhile the Ted Cruz sex scandal has gotten little if any coverage since she (oops) exposed it last Fall. And I put forth my reasons for why she may be up to this conspicuous silence now. It's not me tying it all to the gay agenda so obviously. It's her.

The Virginia governor comes out against gay marriage. A nanosecond later the Maddow show launches its attack, successfully to usurp the will of the millions in Virginia who knew that governor's stance when they cast their vote.

The New Jersey governor comes out against gay marriage by vetoing a bill in that state that might have made it legal there. Reiterating that stance publicly in the Spring of last year and viola!...out comes the Maddow Show with both guns firing, trying, trying TRYING!! to get Christie unseated.

The Alabama governor writes a letter to the USSC stating that gay marriage is a 'SOCIAL EXPERIMENT!!" his state wants no part of and voila! ...after some time and digging, they produce an alleged sex scandal with a recently fired employee and a very garbled, incoherent audio tape as "solid evidence!!" to begin unseating THAT governor...ALSO elected by the millions who knew his stance on gay marriage when they cast.

Maddow is behaving as a dictator, using her pulpit to selectively excise & seditiously usurp the Will of the People after-the-fact. Prove me wrong by having that show cover the Terry Bean sex scandal. I'll wait...

So Maddow commenting on a prominent new story is 'behaving like a dictator', trying to 'unseat a governor' and 'usurp democracy' according to you.

Sigh.....oh, Sil.

New story?
Alabama Governor Robert J. Bentley’s Wife Files for Divorce - Alabama Divorce & Family Law Attorney Blog

Prominent news story. And you prove my point: the story has been around and covered by all sorts of people. Making the claim that Maddow's coverage is trying to 'usurp democracy' and 'acting like a dictator' just more panty shitting hysterics.

For the same reason that it didn't get as much press back then: the governor hadn't admitted to impropriety back then.

Sigh.....oh, Sil.

New story?

Prominent news story. And you prove my point: the story has been around and covered by all sorts of people. Making the claim that Maddow's coverage is trying to 'usurp democracy' and 'acting like a dictator' just more panty shitting hysterics.

For the same reason that it didn't get as much press back then: the governor hadn't admitted to impropriety back then.

She is the only one reporting it like this.

Sigh.....oh, Sil.

New story?

She is the only one reporting it like this.

'Like this'? Explain.

"Like this'? ^^ ie: selective hits on just GOP Governors while I'M CERTAIN democrat Governors are also getting some on the down-low.. She'll no doubt claim her hits are equal coverage which is bullshit. There's a very high profile LGBT activist who was barebacking a minor (exposing him to high risk for HIV) according to a witness present at the time. But have you heard of that on Maddow's show? Of course not!...NEVER. And you never will..

New story?

My guess? Kneejerk "YOU'RE NEXT" to the Gov of Georgia...and any others who might stand up to the LGBT Agenda in a visible, conspicuous and public way...

Like I said, who is more powerful? 5 or 6 GOP Governors or Rachael Maddow? I'm beginning to think Rachael Maddow is..

"Like this'? ^^ ie: selective hits on just GOP Governors while I'M CERTAIN democrat Governors are also getting some on the down-low.. She'll no doubt claim her hits are equal coverage which is bullshit. There's a very high profile LGBT activist who was barebacking a minor (exposing him to high risk for HIV) according to a witness present at the time. But have you heard of that on Maddow's show? Of course not!...NEVER. And you never will..

Why is discussing a prominent news story about a governor 'usurping democracy'? Or 'acting like a dictator'. Or 'unseating a governor'?

Or any of your other batshit crazy claims?

Laughing....is no one *allowed* to discuss a news story if it involves a governor? Um, why?

Why is discussing a prominent news story about a governor 'usurping democracy'? Or 'acting like a dictator'. Or 'unseating a governor'?

It is usurping democracy when one uses a rifle and not a hand grenade. She is ...pay attention here Skylar...selectively assassinating political careers ONLY on the opposite party of herself, and precisely upon the moment she learns that target has made a FREE SPEECH proclamation that he disagrees with the BEHAVIORS of homosexuals taking over marriage...a stance which his electorate knew IN ADVANCE before they elected him. Behaviors cannot command obedience from others like race can.

If she just had a thing for crooked politicians and political figures in general (grenade) like LGBT prominent political activist Terry Bean barebacking a minor boy and exposing that child to HIV, and did equal opportunity expository journalism without obvious agenda behind her hits, that would be one thing. But what she's doing is acting as gestapo. That isn't journalism and what it is, is walking the knife's edge on sedition: upsetting elections after the fact because she disgrees with the VOTERS who brought the governor in by majority. So she chops off their choices after-the-fact....selectively...one by one..

And I believe it is a terror act because like the jihadists, though there is no blood, she is "sending a message" to other would-be electorates "don't go thinking your votes matter, because they DON'T!"..

She is like the poster child of what happens on a larger scale when cults gain a toehold on power and become overweening. They get drunk with it. They get high off of destroying anything in the path of their tyranny and blind obedience. You can almost see this reporter Maddow getting high off of destroying people's careers. And that is a very dangerous person to have with unchecked/unedited power. The LGBT machine buffaloed so many judges, clear up to the flagrant kangaroo court of Obergefell at the highest level, toppling people right and left as they went up, that now they feel unbridled power to have their henchmen, or henchwomen, go in and sharpshoot out those people still in power, elected by their majority who knew their stance on gay marriage when they voted. It is upsetting elections after-the-fact.

You don't get to run around using free speech to punish and destroy others for expressing their free speech both at the polls and their representative as governor they elected to speak for them on gay marriage.

Last edited:
Backlash?

Washington (CNN)North Carolina's governor on Wednesday signed a controversial bill blocking cities from allowing transgender individuals to use public bathrooms for the sex they identify as -- as well as restricting cities from passing nondiscrimination laws more broadly.

House Bill 2, the Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act, puts in place a statewide policy that bans individuals from using public bathrooms that do not correspond to their biological sex. The bill also reserves the right to pass nondiscrimination legislation to the state government, saying state laws preempt any local ordinances. North Carolina governor signs controversial LGBT bill - CNNPolitics.com

If I was the Alabama governor currently in her crosshairs, what I would do is this. I would come out and say that all governors both republican and democrat make errors in judgment in moments of weakness. But because he had an affair doesn't mean the broader idea of marriage in general takes a hit and becomes open target for purity. That governor didn't run on perfect marriage, he ran on traditional marriage which keeps in the home a mother and father for the children any state anticipates to arrive statistically, regardless if they actually do. I would then go on to call out by name Rachael Maddow and her producers at MSNBC as terrorists, sharpshooters of political careers. I would point out Maddow's conspicuous vacuum of scoops on democrat governors or people like Terry Bean and how her scoops that try to unseat the elected officials by tens of millions are focused not just on him, but the will of the people who agreed with his stance on marriage when they cast their vote

I would then turn to my electorate and ask them, OK, do you think it's more important for me to cave to Rachael Maddow's pressures to step down because of my feelings about imperfect traditional marriage and against gay marriage? Or do you think it's more important for me to continue advocating for what you elected me for in the first place?

That's how I'd handle it. Turn that bitch around and make it bite Maddow and MSNBC in the ass. And about time too..

Backlash?

Washington (CNN)North Carolina's governor on Wednesday signed a controversial bill blocking cities from allowing transgender individuals to use public bathrooms for the sex they identify as -- as well as restricting cities from passing nondiscrimination laws more broadly.

House Bill 2, the Public Facilities Privacy & Security Act, puts in place a statewide policy that bans individuals from using public bathrooms that do not correspond to their biological sex. The bill also reserves the right to pass nondiscrimination legislation to the state government, saying state laws preempt any local ordinances. North Carolina governor signs controversial LGBT bill - CNNPolitics.com

If I was the Alabama governor currently in her crosshairs, what I would do is this. I would come out and say that all governors both republican and democrat make errors in judgment in moments of weakness. But because he had an affair doesn't mean the broader idea of marriage in general takes a hit and becomes open target for purity. That governor didn't run on perfect marriage, he ran on traditional marriage which keeps in the home a mother and father for the children any state anticipates to arrive statistically, regardless if they actually do. I would then go on to call out by name Rachael Maddow and her producers at MSNBC as terrorists, sharpshooters of political careers. I would point out Maddow's conspicuous vacuum of scoops on democrat governors or people like Terry Bean and how her scoops that try to unseat the elected officials by tens of millions are focused not just on him, but the will of the people who agreed with his stance on marriage when they cast their vote

I would then turn to my electorate and ask them, OK, do you think it's more important for me to cave to Rachael Maddow's pressures to step down because of my feelings about imperfect traditional marriage and against gay marriage? Or do you think it's more important for me to continue advocating for what you elected me for in the first place?

That's how I'd handle it. Turn that bitch around and make it bite Maddow and MSNBC in the ass. And about time too..

Wow. You really let the crazy out in that last rambling diatribe. Lets get it all in one place, shall we?

Maddow didn't assassinate anyone. She didn't use a rifle. She didn't use a grenade. She didn't commit an 'act of terror like jihadis', she didn't usurp democracy, she didn't unseat a governor, she didn't act like a dictator. And I'm not even sure what 'buffaloed' means. I'm pretty sure you just made that up.

She commented on a prominent news story.

Though after you finish telling us how Maddow 'commited an act of terror', tell us again how its Maddow that's manic?

Last night's show was rather revealing. Didn't catch it. A friend did, but said that basically Maddow had to walk back and quasi-apologize for her political assassinations of governors; to which she admitted she had quite a few under her belt. She made some excuse about "how they're not all republicans!"...naming the one governor in Oregon she was instrumental in unseating.

But then I remembered the DINO (Democrat in name only) governor Kitzhaber of Oregon.. (you have to run as democrat in Oregon if you want to get elected).. His career was selectively killed off because of who the LT. Gov was of Oregon at the time... and...something his girlfriend did that he had no control over. So sorry millions of voters in Oregon, you lost your duly-elected Governor last year because..apparently...the Maddow Show wanted something different for your state...

oregon-web-master675.jpg

Gov. John Kitzhaber, long regarded as a wily survivor of Oregon politics, resigned Friday amid a spiraling crisis that included a criminal investigation of the role that his fiancée played in his administration and crumbling support from his Democratic Party colleagues http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/14/us/kitzhaber-resigns-as-governor-of-oregon.html?_r=0

And his replacement (the Lt. Gov of Oregon, known to Maddow beforehand) as soon as he was unseated....a...well....remember, it was Maddow fanning the flames ot Kitzhaber...and well...here's the headline following that successful political hit:

Oregon Leads the Way With Nation’s First Openly Bisexual Governor
And although Brown’s colleagues and friends tend to diminish the relevance of her bisexuality, viewing her substantive policy work as a far more important political legacy, pundits disagree.

For them her bisexuality—and her position as the first openly LGBTQ governor to serve office—quickly became national news. What Will Kate Brown's Governorship Mean for Oregon and the LGBTQ Community?

Last edited:
So so far the Maddow Show has attacked politically The Governor of Indiana, the governor of Virginia, the governor of New Jersey, the governor of Alabama, the governor of Oregon, the governor of Michigan...(did I forget any?) She damaged every career she launched after. And the only governor who was democrat (but in name only) had an LGBT Lt. Gov who conveniently was there to slide in his place as soon as he was out. The common theme of all the hits, which was vocally announced during reporting but will no doubt be denied hereafter, was that each had stood in the way of the LGBT agenda...and usually the attacks were launched conspicuously in response to each of them making some type of public announcement that they represented, what their electorates knew, being opposed to gay marriage, or tranny stuff.

In fact, I may be wrong about this but I believe that the reporter Rachael Maddow is the only reporter in US history who has taken down more governor's careers. Would be great if someone could fact-check that?

If true, she may be the most powerful person on earth. She would be responsible (after the fact) for essentially removing the voting power of tens of millions of people in the US in order to forward an Agenda of her own. It is as I have said, her going in an excising with a surgeon's scalpel, just those careers that stood in the way of LGBTQ.

Again, there is nearly a complete vacuum of reporting from her show on the sex (or other) scandals of very prominent democrats or the prominent LGBT activist Terry Bean from...Oregon (actually Maddow's hit on the Oregon Governor came amidst that man's arrest, court appearances etc. (circa 2014-2015 if memory serves) so ?...) A witness told police in a transcribed interview that LGBT activist Terry Bean, photographed with Obama at one point, had "barebacked" (sodomized without a condom) a minor boy while he watched and that Bean was in the habit of barebacking multiple youth...thereby not only being potentially a multiple child offender but also engaging in negligent attempted homicide. HIV is transmitted the #1 way by anal sex without protection.

Terry Bean had all charges dropped when the child he allegedly sodomized refused to testify. However, the witness was not the child and he could be called in to testify. In fact, the witness, another young boyfriend of Terry Bean's (he in his 60s) was alarmed at the number of youngsters Bean was "barebacking" and his concerns about the spread of HIV. Possibly either the witness himself had HIV and since he was having sex with Bean, had worries about passing it through him to them, or has knowledge that Bean himself has HIV and is barebacking youngsters (which is attempted murder)...? But for some reason, officials in Oregon (still reeling from the unseating of their governor??) were reluctant to pursue the case against Bean any further.

Transcripts of the police interview are here. But you will never find them on the Rachael Maddow Show: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wapopartners.com/wweek-wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/03171108/lawson.pdf

Last edited:
Last night's show was rather revealing. Didn't catch it. A friend did, but said that basically Maddow had to walk back and quasi-apologize for her political assassinations of governors; to which she admitted she had quite a few under her belt.

Can you quote her? Because you are a notoriously unreliable source. And you're allegedly offering a paraphrase of your friend's paraphrase of a show you didn't even watch. Making your narrative essentially worthless.

Given your 'grenade', 'rifle', 'assassination', 'usurp democracy' nonsense......surely you'll understand why you'll need the actual quote.

In fact, I may be wrong about this but I believe that the reporter Rachael Maddow is the only reporter in US history who has taken down more governor's careers. Would be great if someone could fact-check that?

If true, she may be the most powerful person on earth. She would be responsible for essentially removing the voting power of tens of millions of people in the US in order to forward an Agenda of her own. It is as I have said, her going in an excising with a surgeon's scalpel, just those careers that stood in the way of LGBTQ.

Again, there is a complete vacuum of reporting from her show on the sex (or other) scandals of very prominent democrats or the prominent LGBT activist Terry Bean from...Oregon (actually Maddow's hit on the Oregon Governor came amidst that man's arrest, court appearances etc. (circa 2014-2015 if memory serves) so ?...) A witness told police in a transcribed interview that LGBT activist Terry Bean, photographed with Obama at one point, had "barebacked" (sodomized without a condom) a minor boy while he watched and that Bean was in the habit of barebacking multiple youth...thereby not only being potentially a multiple child offender but also engaging in negligent attempted homicide. HIV is transmitted the #1 way by anal sex without protection.

Terry Bean had all charges dropped when the child he allegedly sodomized refused to testify. However, the witness was not the child and he could be called in to testify. In fact, the witness, another young boyfriend of Terry Bean's (he in his 60s) was alarmed at the number of youngsters Bean was "barebacking" and his concerns about the spread of HIV. Possibly either the witness himself had HIV and since he was having sex with Bean, had worries about passing it through him to them, or has knowledge that Bean himself has HIV and is barebacking youngsters (which is attempted murder)...?

You realize that you have no idea what you're talking about and are making up your accusations as you go along?

Though you do give us a lovely window into the elaborate fantasies going on inside your head.

I would recommend to any sitting GOP governor, that if they have a Lt. Governor who is LGBT, to be very very careful to dot all their "i"s and cross their "t"s very properly. And, perhaps consider appointing a different Lt. Governor if the opportunity presents itself. Having an LGBT or LGBT-promotional Lt. Gov. has been linked to an abbreviated political career...

I would recommend to any sitting GOP governor, that if they have a Lt. Governor who is LGBT, to be very very careful to dot all their "i"s and cross their "t"s very properly. And, perhaps consider appointing a different Lt. Governor if the opportunity presents itself. Having an LGBT or LGBT-promotional Lt. Gov. has been linked to an abbreviated political career...

Given that you're making this shit up as you go along, imagining an elaborate conspiracy where Rachel Maddow 'assassinates' and 'unseats governors' as she 'usurps democracy' in an 'act of terrorism'......Its unlikely that any sitting GOP governor is going care much about what nonsense you make up next.

Especially given you're allegedly offering us a paraphrase of a friend's paraphrase of a show you didn't even watch. So you don't actually have the slightest clue what you're talking about.

You know I can post the link to the video of the show last night, don't you? Aren't you getting tired of claiming "x" and then me waiting while you draw enough rope to hang yourself and then me posting proof that "x" isn't true? Think you'd be worried about your credibility by now..but paid trolls rarely do so...keep schilling for your masters...

You know I can post the link to the video of the show last night, don't you?

You know that you've done this for previous batshit claims you've made about Maddow......and the video didn't match your batshit, don't you?

There's a reason you're offering us paraphrases rather than direct quotes, Sil. Why you're giving us excuses and babble about 'assassinations', 'grenades', 'terrorists acts' and 'usurping democracy'.....rather than the video.

And the reason is obvious: Maddow simply discussed a prominent news story. Cooly. Calmy. rationally. Its your reaction to Maddow has been utterly hysteric.

Maddow herself even admitted her show had been targeting governors. (duly elected by the tens of millions precisely for the views Maddow objected to and hence the targeting..) That's sedition after the fact in my book.

Forum List

Back