🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Politics, Demographics & Race

He's my favorite Pavlov's Dog here.

Say something he doesn't like, any topic, doesn't matter, and he immediately screams "RACIST! RACIST! AAAUUGHHH!!"

Guy, it's not hard to paint you as a racist when you say shit like

And look at the damage they've been willing to cause generations of Black Americans to achieve this.

And as I mentioned, they're all too happy to import people who have no understanding of or appreciation for the notion of individualism

hat's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups.

I think one of the interesting institutions in the question of race is the black churches vs, the white churches. I was absolutely shocked to learn that many of the black churches are racist in nature. Black theologians often mimmick the teachings of popular black leaders rather than the gospel in the primary religions. Rev. White was an eye opener for me.

Assuming you mean Rev. WRIGHT, not WHITE, I have to ask the question.

Why is it so outrageous for Wright to say that 9/11 was God's punishment for racism, but it wasn't outrageous for Reverends Falwell and Robertson to say 9/11 was God's punishment for homosexuality?

The problem is, guys like you and Mac have very little idea what it is to be black in the United States. What it's like to be regularly pulled over on suspicion and treatly roughly. (One friend of mine referred this to a DWB - Driving While Black)

After reading through several race-based political threads the last couple of days, I think I'm now understanding why the hardcore lefties demonstrate zero (0) interest in healing racial wounds in this country, why the PC Police don't care if their behavior inflames and exacerbates racial tensions. All along, I've been trying to figure out how the hell they thought constantly screaming "racist" and shoving skin color into every conversation was going to make anything better.

It doesn't matter. They're not trying to make anything better. They're just waiting for demographics to do their work for them.

Look at the non-stop string of celebratory threads about "the browning of America". Rather than motivating minorities to improve their own lives (thereby keeping the country a free, prosperous and dynamic leader), they'll just sit back and allow standards to deteriorate, along with the country.

That's why they're so motivated to flood the country with people who have no understanding of individualism. That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups. That's why they don't have to worry about healing racial wounds. That's why they're so happy about "the browning of America".

What a terrible shame, a waste. Intelligence, capability and ability are not dependent upon skin color. Minorities could have handled keeping standards and expectations high as well as anyone else.

The Left rests entirely upon Relativism... . Which is to say subjectivism... which is to say that the Left 'feels' that government's job is to take care of them, like Parents. If the government is tending to the objective mandates required by the tenets of actual government, like say... The US Constitution, then the Left is against it.

"Bring Home the Bacon"... The fundamental Leftist idea behind government.

So, where the goal is viable, sustainable governance, the simple, inalterable, irrepressible truth is that the Ideological Left must never be allowed to participate in government.

Some (guess who) will say that this is not fair... that it represents, 'Taxation without representation'. When in fact it is not. As there is literally NO RIGHT to advance theft and to promote perverse species of reasoning through government, which is ALWAYS injurious to those purveying it and those subjected TO IT... .

Of course, at this point the question is academic, given that the United States neither possesses a viable government, nor the means to re-establish such, short of war.

The good news is that the infection that is the Ideological Left, is about to trigger the cultural immune system, which of course, is nature's way... .

the simple fact of the matter is that for the Democrats race is good politics. The black vote has been a solid 85% lock for the Dems before Obama and jumped to 98% or so with him on he ticket. It will drop back down next time but to still huge numbers. Hispanics are also a strong Democratic block -- this idiocy by people like john McCain that they are natural GOP constituents is - well - idiocy. Anyone who can read basic polling data can tell you that.

So as long as race is good politics the people who benefit from that politically will want to keep making it an issue. That is more important to hem than solving racial issues -- if that is even possible.

That also explains why a government that says it wants to achieve a race neutral society keeps obsessing on race. You will never get there from here

Say something he doesn't like, any topic, doesn't matter, and he immediately screams "RACIST! RACIST! AAAUUGHHH!!"

LOL! like what?

And look at the damage they've been willing to cause generations of Black Americans to achieve this.

Oh... OK. I see what you're doing here. Good work!

Well said Mac. That is an incontestable fact and only the most profound fools would try to contest it.

And as I mentioned, they're all too happy to import people who have no understanding of or appreciation for the notion of individualism

Well said Mac. As usual you're spot on. Few people truly grasp the racism common to the Ideological Left. But you've a strong grip on the idiocy of illegally importing tens of millions of diseased indigents, on the promise that the US Tax Payer will support them, license to drive and register them to vote, so that they can SUSTAIN THE POWER OF THOSE WHO IMPORTED THEM, placing BILLIONS more liability upon the backs of tax payers that they had already set 18 TRILLION DOLLARS in debt...

In truth, the idea the Left is working upon is the destruction of the viability of the United States, NOT the welfare of 'da poh'. It's an insidious lie, advanced by a perverse species of reasoning, which threatens the very survival of the United States.

That's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups.

Brilliant!

"Politics, Demographics & Race"

The fundamental elements of the right's policy to divide America, and use the politics of division for some perceived political gain.

HEY! Look at THAT! ... concepts which bind a viable culture, are to the disordered mind, that which divides....

LOL!

Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance... the three fundamental elements of the disordered mind.

hat's why they keep making excuses and deflecting for any bad behavior of (certain) minority groups.
Huh?

Please point out what you consider to be racist.

Start with the first one, that defends Black Americans from the behaviors of people like you.

Then move to the second, that has not one thing to do with race, but with national origin.

And end with the last one, which points out how you damage Black Americans by making excuses and deflecting any time they exhibit negative behavior (which all races do, I think you know that).

You've got nothing, Joe. You just don't like having me shine a light on how you people are victimizing Black Americans for a second time in this nation's history.

Tough crap. Your dishonest claims of racism no longer intimidate.

Last edited:
Well said Mac. As usual you're spot on. Few people truly grasp the racism common to the Ideological Left. But you've a strong grip on the idiocy of illegally importing tens of millions of diseased indigents, on the promise that the US Tax Payer will support them, license to drive and register them to vote, so that they can SUSTAIN THE POWER OF THOSE WHO IMPORTED THEM, placing BILLIONS more liability upon the backs of tax payers that they had already set 18 TRILLION DOLLARS in debt...

uh, dumbass, you know who "imported" these folks, it wasn't "the left", it's the same rich assholes you guys fight to get big old tax cuts for. They are the ones hiring them in sweatshops and work sites.

Man, you people are stupid.

And end with the last one, which points out how you damage Black Americans by making excuses and deflecting any time they exhibit negative behavior (which all races do, I think you know that).

Well, Mac, buddy, you see, when you assign COLLECTIVE guilt onto a people for the actions of individuals, then you are being.. wait for it ... RACIST!!!!

Well, Mac, buddy, you see, when you assign COLLECTIVE guilt onto a people for the actions of individuals, then you are being.. wait for it ... RACIST!!!!
Calling the PC Police the PC Police and pointing out their strategy is racist?

Are you drunk?

Are you drunk?

No, are you? Guy, really, listening to you talk about the PC Police is like listening to Nova Steve talk about trannies... It would be funny if it weren't so scary.
And you get defensive every time, always a good sign.

Keep trying to deflect and put me on the defensive, I realize it's all you have.

I'll keep pointing out the damage you people are doing.

Keep trying to deflect and put me on the defensive, I realize it's all you have.

No, guy, I'm outright mocking you because your paranoia is a joke.

I'm sorry you don't see it, but it's laughable.

At least Steve's paranoia about trannies is founded on that he picked up a dude in a bar once. Or something.

No, guy, I'm outright mocking you because your paranoia is a joke.

At least Steve's paranoia about trannies is founded on that he picked up a dude in a bar once. Or something.
And you always get defensive and deflect.

Yet 97 percent of the citations were issued to blacks. Two ways to look at that situation. The cops targets blacks or blacks are indeed responsible for 97 percent of the crime. It is easy to believe the former but I think that latter is more correct.

Spoken like a true racist. Mac will be proud to know you. And your attitude goes a long way in showing any blacks who happened to read that you believe 97% of all crime in Ferguson was committed by blacks, that you are one fair, non prejudicial person if there ever was one. I bet you are even offended that I called you a racist? Right? More proof that you aren't a racist in your mind. Because you don't like being called one. You racist you.

How could any one be any more fair and balanced than to put forth the opinion that blacks in Ferguson commit 97% of crime? If that ain't "fair and balanced" then I have never heard of FOX.

considering that Ferguson is 68 % black and that blacks commit about half the crimes in this country, the 97% figure might be accurate or at least not far from it

Yet 97 percent of the citations were issued to blacks. Two ways to look at that situation. The cops targets blacks or blacks are indeed responsible for 97 percent of the crime. It is easy to believe the former but I think that latter is more correct.

Spoken like a true racist. Mac will be proud to know you. And your attitude goes a long way in showing any blacks who happened to read that you believe 97% of all crime in Ferguson was committed by blacks, that you are one fair, non prejudicial person if there ever was one. I bet you are even offended that I called you a racist? Right? More proof that you aren't a racist in your mind. Because you don't like being called one. You racist you.

How could any one be any more fair and balanced than to put forth the opinion that blacks in Ferguson commit 97% of crime? If that ain't "fair and balanced" then I have never heard of FOX.

considering that Ferguson is 68 % black and that blacks commit about half the crimes in this country, the 97% figure might be accurate or at least not far from it

There in lies the rub. For the race baiter like Obama and liberals in general the 97 percent rate can't be about anything but race. Hell I am thinking that there isn't more white crime because they are hiding out from the crime ridden streets.

Are you drunk?

No, are you? Guy, really, listening to you talk about the PC Police is like listening to Nova Steve talk about trannies... It would be funny if it weren't so scary.

sadly you are not pointing out much

That is immaterial to the left. The solid proof of racism is contained within outcome and they need to look no further.

68% black then anything other than <68% is racist. Time and time again you see this asinine idea come up. IF outcome did not match the magical projection of the liberal perfect world then there MUST be racism and there is absolutely no need to point out the actual mechanism or real occurrences.

The worst part about all this is that it destroys any ability to root out and fight actual racism.

Forum List

Back