Poll: 2/3 of Americans Would Defy Federal Gun Ban

Is this proposed gun ban banning all gun ownership rights of an individual? No. What, do you want fucking surface to air missiles now too? I don't see you bitching about them being banned.

I mean, what kind of fucking modern day well regulated militia doesn't have fucking surface to air missiles?

Shit, bitch... even in Somalia they have surface to air missiles.

YOUR RIGHTS ARE BEING INFRINGED UPON BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

Surface to air missles are explosives.

No right to bear explosives.

Again, no one is ‘taking your guns,’ to suggest otherwise is idiocy. There is no law in existence nor any law proposed that would authorize such a thing.

Under legislation presently put forth by Democrats the transfer of "assault weapons" is prohibited.

Where does my Ar-15 go when I die ?

Poll: 2/3 of Americans Would Defy Federal Gun Ban​

by Tony Lee
25 Jan 2013

In a Fox News survey, two-thirds of Americans said they would "defy" a federal gun ban and keep their guns if the government ever passed a law to "take your guns."

The survey asked respondents, "If the government passed a law to take your guns, would you give up your guns or defy the law and keep your guns?"

Sixty-five percent of those surveyed said they would "defy the law." Specifically, 70% of Republicans, 68% of conservatives, 52% of Democrats, and 59% of liberals said they would "defy" a federal gun ban to keep their guns.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

No one is taking your guns. But if they did, this just proves that the majority of Americans are willing to become criminals. Better remove the US from the list of tourist destinations...

there is an issue with any law that turns a person into a criminal due to mere possesion of an object, rather than the illegal use of such object.

You have to have a damn good reason to make such a law, and in the case of firearms such ownership is an enshrined right, which makes the burden of need even higher.

Let me ask you a question, if they made a law that forced you to slap a toddler every 2 weeks, would you follow it, or become a criminal?

by Tony Lee
25 Jan 2013

In a Fox News survey, two-thirds of Americans said they would "defy" a federal gun ban and keep their guns if the government ever passed a law to "take your guns."

The survey asked respondents, "If the government passed a law to take your guns, would you give up your guns or defy the law and keep your guns?"

Sixty-five percent of those surveyed said they would "defy the law." Specifically, 70% of Republicans, 68% of conservatives, 52% of Democrats, and 59% of liberals said they would "defy" a federal gun ban to keep their guns.

[Excerpt]

Read more:

No one is taking your guns. But if they did, this just proves that the majority of Americans are willing to become criminals. Better remove the US from the list of tourist destinations...

Oh, but they are restricting the people's access to 'guns', ammo, magazines, accessories etc. What do you mean Americans becomng criminal? Only in the mind of Marxists who are destroying our Constituton.
By destroying the Second Amendment what comes next? The First, Third, Fourth, Fifth and Tenth Amendments. Hey while you're at it, why don't you and Oblamer just toss the Constitution in the trash. Oh, I forgot that is the aim of the Democratic Marxist Party.

Last edited:

by Tony Lee
25 Jan 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

Oh, but they are restricting the people's access to 'guns', ammo, magazines, accessories etc. What do you mean Americans becomng criminal? Only in the mind of Marxists who are destroying our Constituton.
By destroying the Second Amendment what comes next? The First, Third, Fourth, Fifth and Tenth Amendments. Hey while you're and why don't you and Oblamer just toss the Constitution in the trash.
I don't know why people continue to allow liberals to tell these lies.

If they ban you from buying a certain type of gun, they have taken your guns away from you.

It is just that simple.

Doesn't matter, because they're not taking your guns.
Yes they are.

Another nitwit.

Explain exactly the mechanics of ‘taking your guns’?

ATF trucks roaming America’s residential streets banging on doors?

Or is this nonsense in the context of some paranoid, hysterical rightwing conspiracy theory.

Again, no one is ‘taking your guns,’ to suggest otherwise is idiocy. There is no law in existence nor any law proposed that would authorize such a thing.
Go read the fucking NY law just passed.

In addition you goddamn moron. IF these laws are passed, what I could legally purchase prior to their enactment is not barred to Me. You have taken My right to purchase and own the guns I wanted. You have taken My gun away from Me.

So grow the fuck up and understand the issues you are discussing, and stop being a pussy for the liberal agenda.

by Tony Lee
25 Jan 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

If it is Constitutional to carry guns, then laws against it are illegal. So it looks like it might be politicians that are the criminals.

Your petty BS games, are just that, you don't want to visit here, don't.

2/3 of Americans own guns?

What is this nonsense? Only people who own guns could defy the ban.

What percentage of Americans own guns and what percentage of them would defy a/this/any gun ban?

Last edited:
Doesn't matter, because they're not taking your guns.

if the epa can take 10 percent of that corn crop of yours they can certainly take yur guns.
I'm really not worried about past presidents or future presidents but this hill jack in the wh with eric holder is capable of anything.

Nonsense.

You’re comparing two completely unrelated situations.

As already correctly noted: no one is ‘taking’ your guns.

Any clip over 7 rounds has to be out of NY state within the year. Some guns only come with clips over 7 rounds. how is this not "taking" the gun?

The clip is a part of the gun, in NY you have to give it up.

Of course, since I don't already own one, I cannot now buy one. It has been "taken" from me. I can no longer own something someone else can, for at least the next year, even though i would easily pass a background check.

by Tony Lee
25 Jan 2013

[Excerpt]

Read more:

And so would this redhead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good work by Fox

Now we need to have any remote attempt to take everyones guns

Good work by Fox

Now we need to have any remote attempt to take everyones guns

Preventing lawful purchase is taking the right away.

"Grandfathering" is just an attempt to placate current gun owners and seperate them from future gun owners. In NY my right to purchase various guns commonly owned by others with the same exact clean record as me has been removed.

Also people have to sell or turn in thier magazines over 7 rounds, or face penalties. Many guns use mags over 7 rounds as standard, and unless you can get a cus stom magazine made to fit it, your gun is now useless, or illegal.

I am awaiting the NRA backed lawsuit in NY.

Forum List

Back