POLL: Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

Are Trump and his supporters Nazis?

• Yes - I do believe this

Votes: 27 19.1%
  • No - It's just partisan hyperbole

Votes: 100 70.9%
  • Schnitzel

Votes: 14 9.9%

• Total voters
Kaz, if Trump is trying to control the press, he is doing a very poor job at it. Hitler didn’t demean the press, he didn’t put it down, he took the whole damn thing over and controlled every letter that was printed and every word that was said, he owned them, the press wasn’t belittled it was a tool.

Obama had better control of the press than Trump could ever. Hope for.
Hitler didn't do it over night. Go to bed one evening, next morning, press owner! Things occurred over a period of time. And this time I am referring to, was the 10 years leading up to the Holocaust, not the Holocaust itself. The comparisons I am making have to do with Germany in the early 30's.

He will be out of office in 2020, then what will you say? And you re very wrong.

HUH? WHAT? you don't think he'll run again or you don't think he'll win? cause the dotard has been campaigning for 2020 practically from the first day he took office...

Hmmm, did I say he wouldn’t run? How dumb are you really? I said he’d be out of office, you figure the rest out. Nice diversion.

You made up that I don't post financial information because I'm afraid someone will somehow get it and use it. I never said that and it's not the reason. You made it up, you were wrong

I do not give a shit about you, or your financial misinformation which is all you have

It's in your quote, dumb ass.

And how is my financial information "misinformation" when I haven't posted it? You're dumb as a brick.

And stop asking about it if you don't care. You're such an idiot. I don't talk about my financials, but not for the stupid reason you made up. If you want to know, just ask

First of all kid, since I do not know any of your financial info, you are exhibiting paranoid delusions in your insistence that I do know your financial data. What I find comical is that you seem to be admitting that you work for Burger King table cleaning tips as that is what I said that you do for a living.

Yawn, seriously, if the doctor gave you pills, it's time to take them

But kaz, you're obviously poor and uneducated, exactly why you don't want handouts. Leftists are such morons

Have you ever seen this image?

desktop-1420225070.jpg

No, apparently that's just you

I didn't say why I don't post that information and you didn't ask. You're just being an ass and making shit up. You're also wrong. That isn't why I don't post it. You'd know that if you asked me why I don't post it rather than tell me why I don't post it

What did I make up?

Be specific

You made up that I don't post financial information because I'm afraid someone will somehow get it and use it. I never said that and it's not the reason. You made it up, you were wrong

I do not give a shit about you, or your financial misinformation which is all you have

And how is my financial information "misinformation" when I haven't posted it? You're dumb as a brick.

And stop asking about it if you don't care. You're such an idiot. I don't talk about my financials, but not for the stupid reason you made up. If you want to know, just ask

First of all kid, since I do not know any of your financial info, you are exhibiting paranoid delusions in your insistence that I do know your financial data. What I find comical is that you seem to be admitting that you work for Burger King table cleaning tips as that is what I said that you do for a living.

kaz has an MBA from Michigan and worked on Wall Street.

He has street cred here.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
That's just stupid. Wait a sec. Smell my butt. Closer. Closer. Yeah, there, just a sec

:9:

Sorry guy, didn't know that was going to happen. Really ...

LOL, think about the first amendment and what you just said. You're not swift on the uptake.

And he called fake news the enemy of the people because they constantly lie. And he's right, they do and they are
A free press is a Constitutional right. Any infringement upon that right is an infringement against the Constitution.

"Fake news" is just a label Trump puts on anything he doesn't like to hear or see. It has nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of the media claim. It's his way of discrediting the source, because he's got no valid argument against it.

You think that Nazis wanted to take people sneaking into Nazi Germany and deport them rather than giving them a free education, medical care and welfare. Actually, Nazis didn't do that, Sport. And no one was sneaking INTO Nazi Germany at all. Skipped WWII and who the Nazis were in school, didn't you? Or maybe they covered that after you dropped out.
That wasn't the point I was making. And if you didn't understand the point I was making, why did you respond to it? Or ask me for a clarification? Running with your own strawman doesn't further the discussion.

You just keep exposing yourself as an idiot.

There is no doubt Trump is a loud mouth buffoon but calling him a Nazi, merely makes you a fool. .

No doubt you ridiculed and laughed at those on the right you called Obama a dictator, Stalinist, commie...etc...yet you do the exact same thing with Trump. LMFAO!
For starters, you didn't answer the question. Secondly, you can't give reasons why Obama was a dictator, Stalinist, commie, etc; I can give specific reasons to back up my point and I have. But none of you fuckers got the stones to comment on those examples. Which not only makes you look like idiots, but pussy's as well.

But kaz, you're obviously poor and uneducated, exactly why you don't want handouts. Leftists are such morons

desktop-1420225070.jpg

But ninjas are interested in the 75 dollars you have in your emergency account

actually i did answer you. the legislative branch needs to do this. that is why we elected them. they have to go by the constitution & be lawful when they do. trump hasn't from the start of his gestapo tactics. i ripped into you because you flat out lied both about me & obama doing the same thing that trump has done & for the same reason....& i called you out on those lies.

see how THAT works?

So your solution is you have nothing, let Congress handle it. Got it. So, they follow the Constitution and we still have thousands at the border seeking asylum and legal immigration and where are they housed until they are either processed or turned away?

my 'solution'? i am not in a position to have a solution. i am not of the powers that be that DO have that task. oh ya, neither do you, except to support a megalomaniac that has no real answer except to lock up people seeking asylum.

is your solution to IGNORE the constitution? got it. you still haven't addressed anything else that i listed pertaining to your blatant lies. i didn't think you would anyways, pops.

You never answered my question, you danced around it, I never expected an answer so, when you decide to answer, I’ll answer. Have a good day

lol... you are full of shit. you just don't like my answer. you are a coward & can't defend your lies. enjoy YOUR day pops.

So you want others to fix it? Lol! That is what is happening now and you don’t like it. See, you just want to bitch to bitch and it doesn’t matter what the President comes up with, you will bitch. Just be honest.

noooooooooooooo............. another lie. i said i personally cannot fix it. i understand why you need to twist my words to suit your agenda here. kinda like what trump does. just like when he said that obama did the same thing re: border crossing... that you regurgitated when you lied earlier.

i can however, help get the right people elected that WANT to do something... are WILLING to do something that will address that--- & come up with the appropriations on how to do it right. oh, btw.... i can tell you what SHOULDN'T have been done. your president SHOULDN'T have implemented a policy with no clear directive & no clear exit plan. no wristbands.... no DNA samples.... instead he creates a crisis & is now ordered to put the broken pieces back together.

don't you come to me... reply to me first & from the get go - you lie. that sets up the entire exchange. i'm gonna speak out about an obviously bone headed incompetent crisis creating reality star because he had no clear cut policy when HE started this mess, & any body that needs to lie--- like you---- who are trying to defend him. now is this where YOU bitch to me because you still support separating families with no real oversight?

That's just stupid. Wait a sec. Smell my butt. Closer. Closer. Yeah, there, just a sec

LOL, think about the first amendment and what you just said. You're not swift on the uptake.

And he called fake news the enemy of the people because they constantly lie. And he's right, they do and they are
A free press is a Constitutional right. Any infringement upon that right is an infringement against the Constitution.

"Fake news" is just a label Trump puts on anything he doesn't like to hear or see. It has nothing to do with the truth or falsehood of the media claim. It's his way of discrediting the source, because he's got no valid argument against it.

No, fake news is what Trump is calling the leftist media who are in such a total Trump Derangement Syndrome meltdown like you are they constantly lie and make up fake news rather than report the truth.

And here's a secret. Trump has First Amendment rights too, fascist. Of course you want to shut him up and let your lies stand. Fuck you, no one worth a damn gives a shit that you want your opposition silenced.

Since you're stupid and of course missed my earlier reference, that's what I was alluding to before. You're trying to use the 1st amendment to silence your opposition. Think about it. But not too much, you're not used to thinking. Do lots of stretching first and don't overdo it on the first attempt

Kaz, if Trump is trying to control the press, he is doing a very poor job at it. Hitler didn’t demean the press, he didn’t put it down, he took the whole damn thing over and controlled every letter that was printed and every word that was said, he owned them, the press wasn’t belittled it was a tool.

Hitler didn't do it over night. Go to bed one evening, next morning, press owner! Things occurred over a period of time. And this time I am referring to, was the 10 years leading up to the Holocaust, not the Holocaust itself. The comparisons I am making have to do with Germany in the early 30's.

He will be out of office in 2020, then what will you say? And you re very wrong.

HUH? WHAT? you don't think he'll run again or you don't think he'll win? cause the dotard has been campaigning for 2020 practically from the first day he took office...

Hmmm, did I say he wouldn’t run? How dumb are you really? I said he’d be out of office, you figure the rest out. Nice diversion.

no, i don't do diversions. i don't know what you meant by he wouldn't run, that is why i asked.

see how that works?

clearly not, otherwise you wouldn't have answered the way you did. i can't be bothered trying to figure out what is in the mind of a trump supporter-- it's too swampy. that is why i asked you to clarify. 'diversion'? lol.... use a dictionary & find out what that means.

You think that Nazis wanted to take people sneaking into Nazi Germany and deport them rather than giving them a free education, medical care and welfare. Actually, Nazis didn't do that, Sport. And no one was sneaking INTO Nazi Germany at all. Skipped WWII and who the Nazis were in school, didn't you? Or maybe they covered that after you dropped out.
That wasn't the point I was making. And if you didn't understand the point I was making, why did you respond to it? Or ask me for a clarification? Running with your own strawman doesn't further the discussion.

First of all, obviously you know that your point is weak since you cut out the points we were discussing.

And you're calling Republicans Nazis for trying to secure our border because you're an idiot. Pick up a history book. People were running away from the Nazis. Illegal aliens are trying to come here. If you knew what a Nazi was, you'd realize how stupid you are to compare Republicans for not wanting illegal aliens on welfare and using our infrastructure to Nazis who KILLED them. Idiot

desktop-1420225070.jpg

That has nothing to do with my reason. That's the reason you keep making up because it's the only thing you can think of because you're not very smart. You can stop asking how much I make now because I'm not going to tell you

no, i don't do diversions. i don't know what you meant by he wouldn't run, that is why i asked.

see how that works?

clearly not, otherwise you wouldn't have answered the way you did. i can't be bothered trying to figure out what is in the mind of a trump supporter-- it's too swampy. that is why i asked you to clarify. 'diversion'? lol.... use a dictionary & find out what that means.

I agree with your statement that you asked what he meant by Trump won't be in office in 2020 since he did sayTrump won't be in office.

But your statement you don't do diversions is a lie since you called Trump a "dotard" in the question. When you ask genuine questions, you don't detract from the question by making statements like that because it is exactly diversion since it clearly lessens the chance you'll get a real answer.

Also, reading your posts, you divert all the time.

I insult leftists all the time in my posts. I don't deny it's a diversion, it is. I just don't believe you're capable of honest answers, so I've stopped trying. But I don't deny what I'm doing like you do

Others said that about them when Trump is out of office and refuses to leave, let me know, otherwise it’s BS.
None of the others ever said they should be President for life. None of them even joked about it.

As far as the Flakers? Warriors are going to kick Lebron’s ass.
Not after they signed that head case.

Every President has an ego and would think they should be President for life they just don’t spout it but they all have egos.

If Cousins doesn’t work out he goes to a team that wanted him badly the Flakers.

desktop-1420225070.jpg

That has nothing to do with my reason. That's the reason you keep making up because it's the only thing you can think of because you're not very smart. You can stop asking how much I make now because I'm not going to tell you
I have never ask you how much you make your belief that I care shows delusions.

Yawning

What am I wrong about?
He will never approach Hitler status

Calling a news source fake news doesn’t violate the Constitution. They are free to report whatever they like, we are all free to respond to what they report.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
So your solution is you have nothing, let Congress handle it. Got it. So, they follow the Constitution and we still have thousands at the border seeking asylum and legal immigration and where are they housed until they are either processed or turned away?

my 'solution'? i am not in a position to have a solution. i am not of the powers that be that DO have that task. oh ya, neither do you, except to support a megalomaniac that has no real answer except to lock up people seeking asylum.

is your solution to IGNORE the constitution? got it. you still haven't addressed anything else that i listed pertaining to your blatant lies. i didn't think you would anyways, pops.

You never answered my question, you danced around it, I never expected an answer so, when you decide to answer, I’ll answer. Have a good day

lol... you are full of shit. you just don't like my answer. you are a coward & can't defend your lies. enjoy YOUR day pops.

So you want others to fix it? Lol! That is what is happening now and you don’t like it. See, you just want to bitch to bitch and it doesn’t matter what the President comes up with, you will bitch. Just be honest.

noooooooooooooo............. another lie. i said i personally cannot fix it. i understand why you need to twist my words to suit your agenda here. kinda like what trump does. just like when he said that obama did the same thing re: border crossing... that you regurgitated when you lied earlier.

i can however, help get the right people elected that WANT to do something... are WILLING to do something that will address that--- & come up with the appropriations on how to do it right. oh, btw.... i can tell you what SHOULDN'T have been done. your president SHOULDN'T have implemented a policy with no clear directive & no clear exit plan. no wristbands.... no DNA samples.... instead he creates a crisis & is now ordered to put the broken pieces back together.

don't you come to me... reply to me first & from the get go - you lie. that sets up the entire exchange. i'm gonna speak out about an obviously bone headed incompetent crisis creating reality star because he had no clear cut policy when HE started this mess, & any body that needs to lie--- like you---- who are trying to defend him. now is this where YOU bitch to me because you still support separating families with no real oversight?

This was what I posted, where are the lies?
Conditions were similar under Obama, in 2014 they had kids in kennels, where was your outrage, where were you in comparing Obama to Trump?What would you like to be done to remedy the situation? We have a large influx wanting to come into “Nazi” America, what is your solution?

The only statement I made was the kids in kennels in 2014, which is true, the last part was asking you if you were outraged and what is your solution. So if asking questions are now considered lies, I’m guilty.

Last edited:

see how that works?

Obama took to campaigning for 2012 iI didn’t vote for Trump, have no intention on voting for Trump in the future, never have given a dime to his campaign, I have criticized Trump for his handling his Tweets, his bombing of Syria, his handling of the restaurant, his spending and his tax cuts, and other issues, why do you lie that I’m a Trump supporter?

I believe that comparing Trump to Hitler is just plain stupid. It is not even close and then the left nuts claim that people at the border are in concentration camps, I simply point out that under Obama kids were kept in kennels, isn’t that like a concentration camps? Obama was never close to becoming Hitler, nor has any President for that matter. Just a stupid, ridiculous, uneducated comparison.

See kaz’s Post on how you divert.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back