Poll: Are you finally over Trump?

Is it finally time for the GOP to move beyond Trump?

• Total voters
Do you have dementia, fat ass?
I told you 100 times she's working at Walmart and looks like shit.
Then again, you also look like shit.

Yeah, you need to stop stalking her, too. I mean I understand that the boss felt she was a better hire, but you have carried this thing too far.

In spite of Trump's big mouth and coarse behavior, his policies were just what America needs to turn itself around. I will vote for him as long as no one else is doing that. He's proven to me that he WILL make good on what he says. Its like switching banks. I have no reason to bother unless the change brings phenomenal benefits.

Um, okay. Let's look at that. When Trump took office, unemployment was low, crime was low, etc. The country wasn't really broken. I mean I know you were butthurt that a black man was in charge, but frankly, most of us could look at our lives in 2016 and say, "Pretty good". So you can argue that Trump "didn't screw things up." And that might have been true all the way until March 2020.

Then he REALLY did screw things up. Badly. Fumbled Covid, wrecked the economy and we had riots in the streets because black people finally got fed up with his racist shit.

There's plenty of people whose attitude or sentiment doesn't fit into this biased multiple choice bullshit poll...and look at all the idiots who thought Hillary would win in 2016! On that note, why would anyone believe those SAME people saying Trump isn't still popular?? It's just the flip side of the same lie. Nowhere did I say I was having second thoughts. You contradicted yourself almost in the same sentence you're so desperate. You said "You still think Trump is good for your movement/the country." Then you said "You used to think he was, but now you are having second thoughts" then you say "You knew he was dogshit from the get go". Which is it? It can't be all three! Who are you trying to convince???? You're so desperate you're just regurgitating whatever Freudian slip comes to your neurotic little mind!!! You sound fucking ridiculous.

So you would have fell into choice one, you are going to keep riding the MAGA train right off the end of the cliff. See that was easy!

Of course, Trump was NEVER popular. He lost the popular vote in 2016, he lost Congress in 2018, he lost the White House and the Senate in 2020, and the only reason you guys didn't take a complete bath in 2022 is because you managed to gerrymander a few more seats based on a Census Trump screwed up.

Yeah, you need to stop stalking her, too. I mean I understand that the boss felt she was a better hire, but you have carried this thing too far.

Um, okay. Let's look at that. When Trump took office, unemployment was low, crime was low, etc. The country wasn't really broken. I mean I know you were butthurt that a black man was in charge, but frankly, most of us could look at our lives in 2016 and say, "Pretty good". So you can argue that Trump "didn't screw things up." And that might have been true all the way until March 2020.

Then he REALLY did screw things up. Badly. Fumbled Covid, wrecked the economy and we had riots in the streets because black people finally got fed up with his racist shit.

So you would have fell into choice one, you are going to keep riding the MAGA train right off the end of the cliff. See that was easy!

Of course, Trump was NEVER popular. He lost the popular vote in 2016, he lost Congress in 2018, he lost the White House and the Senate in 2020, and the only reason you guys didn't take a complete bath in 2022 is because you managed to gerrymander a few more seats based on a Census Trump screwed up.
I think I’ll take advice from an overweight resume writer who needs to feel better by helping people who suck so bad they can’t get a job in their own country.

If you mean Biden, no that is not why you ended up with Biden. Biden had the experience and ability to get his agenda legislated. He had experience in reviving a crashed economy because he did the technical work in reviving the Bush economy in 2009.

Unlike Trump, who said "I alone can fix it", Biden had the resources and the understanding of the job to surround himself with capable people and delegated the work, as much as possible. Firstly, building a distribution network and infrastructure to get the nation vaxxed as quickly as possible.

Biden was elected because he had the skills and the experience to clean up the mess made by the failed reality TV show fake billionaire, and his fellow grifters, liars, and sycophants.
Biden did nothing but agree with the legislation sent to him. He is a figurehead to the extremes. Perhaps following his career, a bit would have given Prog voters more time to think it over before the 2020 election.

I'm just curious as to what made Democrat sheeples turn against the very nation that gave them everything they have today.

They call a man "Evil" and "bad" and "corrupt" that gave us CHEAP gas, CHEAP food, and CHEAP housing, with TONS of AMERICAN JOBS.
Cut off the money laundering schemes for 4 years of the criminals elements in upper government. Started managing government like the BUSINESS it is, and not some ATM to be abused anytime, as the others do.

Looks like someone pumped you full of bullshit.

We LOST jobs during Trump's term. And even his pre-Covid job growth record was slower than Obama's last 2 years.

Temporary cheap gas was a product of the RECESSION. Before recession prices were higher than what they were at the end of Obama presidency.

You claim some notorious corruption - where the indictments nutbag? Where is the proof?

I can however show you Trump impeached for corrupt conduct of office. I can also show you plenty of his associates convicted in the court of law....some of whom he then corruptly pardoned.

Gov not an ATM? During that recession Trump literally gave out checks with his name on them to everyone.

You don't understand because you believe pure nonsense.

When he goes to prison, I'll be totally over him... and he will, eventually. Or he'll cop some kind of deal after Biden wins a second term.
You won't see him in prison. At worst, he'll get a fine of some kind. IOW, you won't ever get over him. Too bad, the rest of us have long ago moved on.

Looks like someone pumped you full of bullshit.

We LOST jobs during Trump's term. And even his pre-Covid job growth record was slower than Obama's last 2 years.

Temporary cheap gas was a product of the RECESSION. Before recession prices were higher than what they were at the end of Obama presidency.

You claim some notorious corruption - where the indictments nutbag? Where is the proof?

I can however show you Trump impeached for corrupt conduct of office. I can also show you plenty of his associates convicted in the court of law....some of whom he then corruptly pardoned.

Gov not an ATM? During that recession Trump literally gave out checks with his name on them to everyone.

You don't understand because you believe pure nonsense.
AMEN!

Yeah let's talk about that. I voted for that black man, stupid fuck. Don't talk about what you don't know about. It was 4 years later that I realized what a grave mistake I and many others made. Trump inherited a shit show from him and things gradually started to get better under Trump, even with the Dems trying to sabotage his efforts and slander him at every turn. Now we have Obama's right hand man in charge and we are getting right back into a shit show AGAIN. Hell, the new Biden administration spent their first 3 months in office doing NOTHING but talking about Trump 24/7!!!

I think I’ll take advice from an overweight resume writer who needs to feel better by helping people who suck so bad they can’t get a job in their own country.

Yes, I am sure that "helping people" is a completely alien concept to you.

You won't see him in prison. At worst, he'll get a fine of some kind. IOW, you won't ever get over him. Too bad, the rest of us have long ago moved on.

If you guys have moved on, then why is he announcing tonite? Seems to me you haven't moved on.

Yeah let's talk about that. I voted for that black man, stupid fuck. Don't talk about what you don't know about. It was 4 years later that I realized what a grave mistake I and many others made.

Yeah, no one believes you voted for Obama. And no one but a racist would have voted against him in 2012 after he fixed Bush's mess

Trump inherited a shit show from him and things gradually started to get better under Trump, even with the Dems trying to sabotage his efforts and slander him at every turn.
What shit show? Unemployment was low - 4.7%. We had largely exited Iraq, the stock market was high. Man, I'd would have LOVED to have my life from 2016 back in 2020.

Now we have Obama's right hand man in charge and we are getting right back into a shit show AGAIN. Hell, the new Biden administration spent their first 3 months in office doing NOTHING but talking about Trump 24/7!!!

Well, that and passing a Stimulus package that saved the economy... and sorting out Trump's messed up vaccine distribution.

Yes, I am sure that "helping people" is a completely alien concept to you.

If you guys have moved on, then why is he announcing tonite? Seems to me you haven't moved on.
I'm sure you would have wanted to help the Germans and Japanese during WWII.

We have moved on...from back-stabbing assholes like you.

Okay, let's kind of get a feel where everyone is at. I put in a third choice for people who realized Trump was a terrible idea all along, but I want to see how many people still think he's helping your cause after Tuesday's Red Wave turned into a Pink Mist.
Would vote for him again against ANY Dim. In a heartbeat.

Liberals vote D and Conservatives vote R.
I'm actually shocked when a R wins.

I'm shocked any of you fools vote for R's when they keep fucking things up.

It looks like Republicans are FINALLY ready to throw Trump in the dustbin where they already threw the Bushes, Nixon, Ford, Romney, Dole, and McCain.

If it wasn't for Reagan, you guys wouldn't have a single leader you could look back on with pride, and then you have to lie to yourselves about what the senile old fool actually did.

Forum List

Back