Poll: Are you finally over Trump?

Is it finally time for the GOP to move beyond Trump?

• Total voters
The lesson there is not to be swayed by a pretty face or a "good speaker" but rather to look closely at policies.

Of course THAT would have you voting Dem and I'm sure the "idea" of that concerns you because you have been indoctrinated to vote Republican.

Too bad dems don’t tell Americans what their policies are and lie until they get elected.

Okay, let's kind of get a feel where everyone is at. I put in a third choice for people who realized Trump was a terrible idea all along, but I want to see how many people still think he's helping your cause after Tuesday's Red Wave turned into a Pink Mist.

A better question is are you leftists finally over Trump. He’s controlled your every thought for six years and counting.

DeSantis is playing it smart. just keep quiet till next spring or summer. Trump will probably lead in polls in the first few months of 2023 (of those announced they will run) then we wait for my governor to enter. then its gonna be Hulk Hogan VS The Giant.
Trump will also be sleeping wit da fishes when it is all said and done.

DeSantis is as bad as Trump, if not worse.

And DeSantis is very much a disciple of Trumpism/’MAGA’; indeed, DeSantis is just as wrong on the issues as Trump.

‘MAGA’ is much more than Trump, ‘MAGA’ is much more than lying about ‘stolen’ elections and ‘fraud’; what today is labeled as ‘MAGA’ long predates Trump.

Same message, different messenger.

What issues are those? You can't give a valid example if your life depended on it.

Forum List

Back