Poll: Are you finally over Trump?

Is it finally time for the GOP to move beyond Trump?

• Total voters
I'm shocked any of you fools vote for R's when they keep fucking things up.

It looks like Republicans are FINALLY ready to throw Trump in the dustbin where they already threw the Bushes, Nixon, Ford, Romney, Dole, and McCain.

If it wasn't for Reagan, you guys wouldn't have a single leader you could look back on with pride, and then you have to lie to yourselves about what the senile old fool actually did.
Only Trump.
I know you hate hm because he sent your low IQ Indians back home.
Too bad they can't get a jo in India because they suck at what they do.

Okay, let's kind of get a feel where everyone is at. I put in a third choice for people who realized Trump was a terrible idea all along, but I want to see how many people still think he's helping your cause after Tuesday's Red Wave turned into a Pink Mist.
Clearly, it is YOU that isn't "over Trump", LMAO

If you guys have moved on, then why is he announcing tonite? Seems to me you haven't moved on.
That's up to him, because he didn't ask me if I wanted him to run. There's no guarantee he'll get the same support he did in '16. Regardless, if you're waiting to see him in prison before you can get over him, you're going to waiting, seething away, for a long time.

Only Trump.
I know you hate hm because he sent your low IQ Indians back home.
Too bad they can't get a jo in India because they suck at what they do.

I hate him for a lot of other reasons than that... like the 1 million people he killed or the stain he put on America's honor.

Clearly, it is YOU that isn't "over Trump", LMAO

Well, I guess some of you are still drinking the Koolaid.

That's up to him, because he didn't ask me if I wanted him to run. There's no guarantee he'll get the same support he did in '16. Regardless, if you're waiting to see him in prison before you can get over him, you're going to waiting, seething away, for a long time.

Oh, I don't think I'll be waiting that long at all. Indictments are coming, buddy. Why do you think he was in such a panic to announce his candidacy now?

Okay, let's kind of get a feel where everyone is at. I put in a third choice for people who realized Trump was a terrible idea all along, but I want to see how many people still think he's helping your cause after Tuesday's Red Wave turned into a Pink Mist.
if trump gets the nomination he will get my support over xiden or whoever else the demafasict run

Riddle me this, dumb fuck cultists.

IF DONALD TRUMP COULD NEVER WIN THE ELECTION, AND IF HE WILL DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, WHY ARE THE DEMOCRATS TRYING TO PREVENT HIM FROM RUNNING?

Wouldnt you want him to run if he cant possibly win, you dumb motherfuckers?

STFU, EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU LIARS.

Oh, I don't think I'll be waiting that long at all. Indictments are coming, buddy. Why do you think he was in such a panic to announce his candidacy now?
Indictments are a long, long way from seeing him in prison, which you will not see.

Riddle me this, dumb fuck cultists.

IF DONALD TRUMP COULD NEVER WIN THE ELECTION, AND IF HE WILL DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, WHY ARE THE DEMOCRATS TRYING TO PREVENT HIM FROM RUNNING?

Wouldnt you want him to run if he cant possibly win, you dumb motherfuckers?

STFU, EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU LIARS.

Actually, I don't think he can win because he's NEVER won the popular vote, and never will. More people hate him than like him.

What he does do is undermine the foundations of our Democracy by attacking the institutions of it.

Indictments are a long, long way from seeing him in prison, which you will not see.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that. DC Jury hearing the Documents case... should be fun.

Actually, I don't think he can win because he's NEVER won the popular vote, and never will. More people hate him than like him.

What he does do is undermine the foundations of our Democracy by attacking the institutions of it.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that. DC Jury hearing the Documents case... should be fun.
Trump, Trump, Trump.

You guys NEED a demon to campaign against

Eliminating nonsense regulations was attacking Democracy?
You are an idiot.

Held him to account for his criminal actions? How dare we!

No, sending a mob to storm the Capitol...

Trump is the kind of guy who could talk himself into a guilty plea.
Yet burning buildings is cools.
You are as dumb as you look.

Yet burning buildings is cools.
You are as dumb as you look.

Nobody said burning buildings were cool.
Frankly, I wish all you assholes listened the times that thug cops shot an unarmed black person and people asked nicely "Do something about that."
You didn't, then you wonder why you get riots.
You get riots because white people only change things when you threaten to burn their stuff.

This is nowhere comparable to a bunch of weirdos storming the Capitol because they legitimately lost an election.

Nobody said burning buildings were cool.
Frankly, I wish all you assholes listened the times that thug cops shot an unarmed black person and people asked nicely "Do something about that."
You didn't, then you wonder why you get riots.
You get riots because white people only change things when you threaten to burn their stuff.

This is nowhere comparable to a bunch of weirdos storming the Capitol because they legitimately lost an election.
Thugs are thugs and have assassinated many police officers in the last 20 years.

I vote the man/woman, not the party

In 80 i thought Reagan was great, (he was ,after all, a grand speaker.......) but had to live a few decades of his policies to realize any reganista that followed suit would be just as detrimental to the working class (while great for the 1%)

View attachment 725660

These are the sorts who created the disparity we live in today

and that Joe, is not only were i'm at, it's were i've been before most folks even heard of Trump

~S~
Would you try that post again, but in English this time? :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back