Poll: Are you finally over Trump?

Is it finally time for the GOP to move beyond Trump?

• Total voters
At some point, the Republicans are going to realize this isn't working. How many elections are they prepared to lose? By 2024, the Dems will be in a better position to reverse much of the gerrymandering which has been done. I also have little doubt that the Republican war for control of the party will be especially ugly and divisive.

Racism is never going to go away in the USA. Too many people have been able to use it effectively for it to go away.
You don't even know the definition of the term "gerrymandering". How do you think anything will change? The census isn't for 8 more years!

The problem is that it does work for Republicans/conservatives – from ‘welfare queen’ to Wille Horton to lies about ‘open borders’ today; the right has long used racist fearmongering and demagoguery as partisan weapons, and there’s no evidence they’re going to abandon such racist tactics.
You need to seek professional mental health counseling if you think we don't have open borders.

Thugs are thugs and have assassinated many police officers in the last 20 years.

Actually, cops shot in the line of duty is fairly rare... only about 40-60 a year.

More cops die in accidents than hostile action.

And it's not like we are going to make it harder for thugs to get guns or anything, because that's just crazy talk.

Meanwhile, cops shoot 1000 civilians/suspects/innocent bystanders a year. Because they never know who has a gun

Actually, cops shot in the line of duty is fairly rare... only about 40-60 a year.

And it's not like we are going to make it harder for thugs to get guns or anything, because that's just crazy talk.

Meanwhile, cops shoot 1000 civilians/suspects/innocent bystanders a year. Because they never know who has a gun
I know you are a self-hating piece of shit but why do have to be so boring?

I vote the man/woman, not the party

In 80 i thought Reagan was great, (he was ,after all, a grand speaker.......) but had to live a few decades of his policies to realize any reganista that followed suit would be just as detrimental to the working class (while great for the 1%)

View attachment 725660

These are the sorts who created the disparity we live in today

and that Joe, is not only were i'm at, it's were i've been before most folks even heard of Trump

~S~
Biden created most of the disparity Americans are living with today.

He didn't give us any of those. We had those things before he got into office and screwed everything up in 2020.

Again, you could solve the undocumented problem with serious immigration reform, but since you guys won't do that, I guess you can live in mortal fear of Mexicans.

And this is where I can't take you seriously... When you have a substantive criticism of Biden, we can talk... but if you are just going to repeat crap you heard on fringe websites, I really don't have time for it.

Guy, we are in better shape than we were in 2020.

The Dems have had control of the House, Senate, and White House. Why haven't they reformed immigration?

I know you are a self-hating piece of shit but why do have to be so boring?

Just admit you can't refute the numbers.

Let's try again.
Police officers shot by suspects (Because Guns are too damned easy to get.) - 60 a year.
Suspects shot by cops because they are crapping themselves over who might have a gun. 1000 a year.

The Dems have had control of the House, Senate, and White House. Why haven't they reformed immigration?
Same reason the Republicans haven't. People are happy with the status quo. They want Mexicans to clean their toilets, but they don't want them dating their daughters.

Lying is a way of life for you, isn't it?

Felonious killings were the top cause of death for law enforcement officers on duty, reaching a 25-year high in 2021, with 73 deaths.

73 is not 40-60, is it?
According to the database, 6,600 have been killed since 2015, including 6,303 men and 294 women. Among those killed, 3,878 were armed with a gun, 1,119 were armed with a knife, 218 were armed with a vehicle, 244 had a toy weapon, and 421 were unarmed.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_killings_by_law_enforcement_officers_in_the_United_States

It looks to me like the vast majority were armed.

He didn't give us any of those. We had those things before he got into office and screwed everything up in 2020.

Again, you could solve the undocumented problem with serious immigration reform, but since you guys won't do that, I guess you can live in mortal fear of Mexicans.

And this is where I can't take you seriously... When you have a substantive criticism of Biden, we can talk... but if you are just going to repeat crap you heard on fringe websites, I really don't have time for it.

Guy, we are in better shape than we were in 2020.

Trump screwed nothing up in 2020.

You honestly think we are in better shape than 2020? You really should lay off the drugs!

Just admit you can't refute the numbers.

Let's try again.
Police officers shot by suspects (Because Guns are too damned easy to get.) - 60 a year.
Suspects shot by cops because they are crapping themselves over who might have a gun. 1000 a year.

Same reason the Republicans haven't. People are happy with the status quo. They want Mexicans to clean their toilets, but they don't want them dating their daughters.
Democrats want illegals to become citizens so they can vote for them!

Yeah, you need to stop stalking her, too. I mean I understand that the boss felt she was a better hire, but you have carried this thing too far.

Um, okay. Let's look at that. When Trump took office, unemployment was low, crime was low, etc. The country wasn't really broken. I mean I know you were butthurt that a black man was in charge, but frankly, most of us could look at our lives in 2016 and say, "Pretty good". So you can argue that Trump "didn't screw things up." And that might have been true all the way until March 2020.

Then he REALLY did screw things up. Badly. Fumbled Covid, wrecked the economy and we had riots in the streets because black people finally got fed up with his racist shit.

So you would have fell into choice one, you are going to keep riding the MAGA train right off the end of the cliff. See that was easy!

Of course, Trump was NEVER popular. He lost the popular vote in 2016, he lost Congress in 2018, he lost the White House and the Senate in 2020, and the only reason you guys didn't take a complete bath in 2022 is because you managed to gerrymander a few more seats based on a Census Trump screwed up.
Trump had NOTHING to do with the census. You are an idiot if you believe that.

Forum List

Back