CDZ POLL: Are you proud of your party right now?

Are you proud of your party right now?

• Total voters
---------------------------------- and a FOCUS on Racism . What racism is that ?? As I told IM2 , violence motivated by Racism is already ILLEGAL so it seems to me that A focus on racism has already been done . What more can or should be done about Racism Gents . [IM2 Disappeared without answering my question]
Both ends of the issue have to stop pointing the finger at the other and clean their own house.

That would be the start we need.
--------------------------------------- no way that I am going to work with the assumed by me to be black racists on this board . I mean , read their posts and reasoning , read what they say . They want surrender . I think that you know WHO I mean without me mentioning names Best I do with those boneheads is to leave them alone as I have done for the last close to 65 years when I first became aware of them in 'kindergarden' . Working with them requires too much azz kissing , reparations and kowtowing and as I said , they want surrender Mac .
I don't expect you to work with them. There will be people who simply will not be part of fixing things.

The key will be in marginalizing them enough so that those who CAN have the chance to do so.

YOu cannot work with someone who is convinced that you are a racist and thus has the goal of harming them.
I don't expect you to do anything other than what you're doing.

So, we're sure the problem is me then? Oh, and thanks for addressing my point. I'm really feeling the healing.

Let me be clear.

I want to communicate, seriously and honestly. But I don't see how that is possible, with people who are convinced of my ill intent.

I don't see, once someone is there, that there is anything I can do.

Nothing I say, will actually be heard.

Communication is a two way street, and if they are not listening, than I can't reach them.

The other side has to be open.

Both ends of the issue have to stop pointing the finger at the other and clean their own house.

That would be the start we need.
--------------------------------------- no way that I am going to work with the assumed by me to be black racists on this board . I mean , read their posts and reasoning , read what they say . They want surrender . I think that you know WHO I mean without me mentioning names Best I do with those boneheads is to leave them alone as I have done for the last close to 65 years when I first became aware of them in 'kindergarden' . Working with them requires too much azz kissing , reparations and kowtowing and as I said , they want surrender Mac .
I don't expect you to work with them. There will be people who simply will not be part of fixing things.

The key will be in marginalizing them enough so that those who CAN have the chance to do so.

YOu cannot work with someone who is convinced that you are a racist and thus has the goal of harming them.

So, we're sure the problem is me then? Oh, and thanks for addressing my point. I'm really feeling the healing.

Let me be clear.

I want to communicate, seriously and honestly. But I don't see how that is possible, with people who are convinced of my ill intent.

Communication is a two way street, and if they are not listening, than I can't reach them.

Okay, then don't do anything differently.

Not sure how many times I need to say this.

Let me be clear.

Are YOU prepared to even consider doing anything differently? Or are you sure that all the change has to come from other people?

Let me be clear.

Are YOU prepared to even consider doing anything differently? Or are you sure that all the change has to come from other people?
It has to come from those of us who have the capacity to collaborate. I have some success with that locally.

I don't have to change at all. Many of us don't. I just now realize that trying to squeeze water out of a turnip is a waste of time.

Let me be clear.

It has to come from those of us who have the capacity to collaborate. I have some success with that locally.

I don't have to change at all. Many of us don't. I just now realize that trying to squeeze water out of a turnip is a waste of time.

Were you convinced the people you were working with were racists? Or was this more a center left alliance?

Let me be clear.

Were you convinced the people you were working with were racists? Or was this more a center left alliance?
You just sit down with people from different ends, have them talk, confirm that they are actually listening and understanding, look for areas of common ground on which to build. You then hold them accountable -- simply as serious, honest, intelligent, decent human beings -- for publicly standing behind the progress and commit to building on it.

It works in business regularly. It's called "collaboration and innovation". Some people are much better than others. Of course, in business, you don't have a group of people who want to get rid of you if you communicate.

There's the recipe. I know you don't want to believe this. I would request that you just consider me a loon and ignore what I'm saying.

Let me be clear.

You just sit down with people from different ends, have them talk, confirm that they are actually listening and understanding, look for areas of common ground on which to build. You then hold them accountable -- simply as serious, honest, intelligent, decent human beings -- for publicly standing behind the progress and commit to building on it.

It works in business regularly. It's called "collaboration and innovation". Some people are much better than others. Of course, in business, you don't have a group of people who want to get rid of you if you communicate.

There's the recipe. I know you don't want to believe this. I would request that you just consider me a loon and ignore what I'm saying.

That sounds pretty good, but I notice you did not answer the question.

And actually, in business, and in all walks of life now, we are seeing that there is a group of people that "want to get rid of you" if they think you are "racist".

I'm willing to believe in communication, but I want to know how to handle this hurdle.

And actually, in business, and in all walks of life now, we are seeing that there is a group of people that "want to get rid of you" if they think you are "racist".

I'm willing to believe in communication, but I want to know how to handle this hurdle.
There are also people who want to get rid of you if they decide you're a RINO.

I've given you the recipe for collaboration, and I've pointed out that many simply will not be part of the process, including those who scream RACIST at anything that moves.

I honestly don't know what else to tell you.

Last edited:

There are also people who want to get rid of you if they think you're a RINO.

I've given you the recipe for collaboration, and I've pointed out that many simply will not be part of the process, including those who scream RACIST at anything that moves.

Well, you could have given me an answer to my question, did you consider any of the people you worked with, "racist"?

Well, you could have given me an answer to my question, did you consider any of the people you worked with, "racist"?
No, because I drop all pretenses, knowing they pollute the conversation.

I don't even think about it.

Do you mean, you drop all "preconceptions"? Because otherwise, I do not understand what you just said.

Do you mean, you drop all "preconceptions"? Because otherwise, I do not understand what you just said.
You make no assumptions going in, and when someone goes off the rails, you firmly bring them back to the conversation.

I've done it with business clients who have communication bottlenecks, and I've done it with local politicians/politicos.

This isn't a special skill. It's just basic meeting management applied in a different area. It's just not practiced in politics.

You make no assumptions going in, and when someone goes off the rails, you firmly bring them back to the conversation.

I've done it with business clients who have communication bottlenecks, and I've done it with local politicians/politicos.

This isn't a special skill. It's just basic meeting management applied in a different area. It's just not practiced in politics.

Fair enough. You claim to have had success with this, and I will believe you and consider it.

Fair enough. You claim to have had success with this, and I will believe you and consider it.
It's just normal, everyday meeting stuff. Nothing special. It works everywhere, all the time.

Go to YouTube and enter "effective meetings" or something like that. I'd guess you'd see some very helpful ideas.

Last edited:

Let me be clear.

------------------------------------- well i'm not going to do anything differently . As I said earlier , just don't do things that are VIOLENT and that's the extent of the LAW and common sense s far as I am concerned .

From business/investing legend Ray Dalio:

From business/investing legend Ray Dalio:

Good principle. You could improve your posting style considerably by following it, occasionally. Conversely, the problem with it is, you are neither believable nor providing "reasoning". You are just a self-aggrandizing goof who doesn't listen, and you are riding a fairly ridiculous shtick to death with not a single new thought in months, if not years.
The fact that people like you so consistently complain about me and make my threads about me is very instructive.

I'd feel better if you just didn't read my posts. It's sad to see you constantly complaining about me.

Please try to stay on topic. Trolling is frowned upon in CDZ.

Thanks.

no way that I am going to work with the assumed by me to be black racists on this board . I mean , read their posts and reasoning , read what they say . They want surrender .

So do you. You want a complete surrender by minorities so your Cult has a pass to be racist assholes (I include you in this) whenever they want. I don't think so, and I know they will likely tell you to shove it as well. Impotent little men such as yourself have nothing but your perversion of the political landscape going for you. Sad. Who wants to deal with ignorant, hateful and caustic attitudes from little know nothing shrills of men like yourself? Certainly not me. Certainly not other white people. Thus, it would seem you're entirely on your own with your shitty outlook on life. Toxic. You should really grow up sometime.

Best I do with those boneheads is to leave them alone as I have done for the last close to 65 years when I first became aware of them in 'kindergarden' .

Sound advice. If the racist shit you spew was done out in the open in mixed company, someone would likely give you a smack in the mouth, or worse. It would be completely justified. This ain't your glory days of the 1950s. If you can't keep it polite, best keep it shut.

Working with them requires too much azz kissing , reparations and kowtowing and as I said , they want surrender Mac .

Awwww, poor widdle racist. As a Caucasian, I have absolutely zero sympathy for your stupid cause.

I am a Conservative but the Republican Party always lets me down. I don't consider myself to be a Republican.

The Republicans are just as much a party of big government as the Democrats. In real terms the difference is minimal.

The government grows under Republicans the same as Democrats, just at a slighter lesser rate.

The debt grows under Republicans the same as Democrats. The only difference is that there is usually more robust economic growth with Republican debt than there is with Democrat debt.

Republicans are always better than Democrats but that is not saying much because of the low bar that the Democrats set.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back