POLL: Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

Should Trump appoint a Special Prosecutor?

• Yes

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 45.0%
  • Mango

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
No, Trump should not...the Speaker of the House or the AG should. (Although we know the AG is tainted)
Nope. She's gone. Loretta Lynch was definitely tainted, highly political, and given the boot from day-one.

And FYI; False allegations against a highly respected former Senator and current AG do not signify a taint. Only on the minds of folks with TDS (TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME)

Jefferson Beauregard Sessions recused himself from all things Trump campaign or Hillary/anything. Why did he have to do that? How can he make recommendations if he's recused? Seems unethical doesn't it? Tainted even.

Session's is not the most honest person up there, never has been and never will.

This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

Should Trump step up, quell the complaints, and appoint an SP?

I vote yes.

I vote it doesn't matter as anything done by either party will be dismissed by rabid partisan hacks on the opposite side. From President Barak Obama down to James Clapper said them selves there was no effective meddling by the Russians. None. No vote tampering nothing other then saying stuff. Best to get news guys back on real news like third world countries with H-bombs and shit. Political vendetta's are to expensive to toss around Willy nilly.

That's not what Clapper said. “I don’t know what they have" is not the same as "I've seen everything and they have nothing". Clapper didn't know the FBI was investigating.

Please show me vote tamper by Russia then. Or show where Clapper said they did anything but say bad unflattering things about Hillary. They can't and have said as mush from black Jesus on down to the guy who just got fired on twitter.

You know Clappers memory is fuzzy, as close as the true numbers came out last night of how many people may have been unmasked and it's not even close to what Clapper said.

The U.S. government has never claimed the Russians tampered with the Voting Machines, so let get that clear right now. Now if you disagree show where there is evidence to prove the Russians tampered with the machines and not just your worthless opinion!?!

Also using fake news to duped the stupid, well what does that tell you about the American voter and how fucking stupid are they?

It show to me that if true the American voter is ignorant and deserve the government they voted for!

Also let me add the reason why Clinton lost those swing states had to do with the Green voter willing to vote for Sanders that voted for Stein, but you will claim that is a lie because you can not accept Clinton was beaten by a third party candidate by taking green votes from the Democratic Party in 2016 like what happen in Florida in 2000!

LOL! I didn't even comment on the "investigation" at all genius, which doesn't indicate that I haven't been consistently concerned with the outrageous money wasting machine in Washington nor does it indicate that I wanted to waste EVEN MORE money expanding that particular "investigation".

**** NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED HYPER-PARTISAN SHENANIGANS *****
You commented in many Benghazi threads but didn't once mention the cost of the investigations. That's so weird for someone concerned with cost. :lol:

I love when partisan hacks call others partisan hacks. The ultimate irony. At least I know I'm partisan. Try a little self reflection. :lol:

The only reason you want Trump investigated is because he is Republican and if he were Democrat you would write there is nothing to investigate.

I want the Russian interference in our election investigated. That the investigation is leading to people in Trumps admin isn't my problem, it's his.

Let's play you're "if it were a Democrat" game. If this EXACT situation applied not to Trump's admin and Russia, but Hillary's admin and oh China or North Korea...what would Republicans be doing?

Here's a hint...

House Republicans are already preparing for ‘years’ of investigations of Clinton

Oh shit if it was reversed you'd see people outside the WH with a rope this morning calling for an old fashion lynching.

I do believe though, something is up that will eventually lead to both parties.

People had a rope wanting to lynch Obama?

Prove it!

Your race baiting nonsense is tiring and fucking stupid!

As I wrote let those like you investigate and when nothing come of it you will then proclaim that those that did the investigation were partisan hacks covering for Trump because you're the left version of the birthers!

I guess I didn't make myself clear ,Reversed meant if Clinton was President instead of Trump. And btw I did see all the obama lynching meme's during his 8 years all over the right wing sites.

You commented in many Benghazi threads but didn't once mention the cost of the investigations. That's so weird for someone concerned with cost. :lol:

I love when partisan hacks call others partisan hacks. The ultimate irony. At least I know I'm partisan. Try a little self reflection. :lol:

The only reason you want Trump investigated is because he is Republican and if he were Democrat you would write there is nothing to investigate.

I want the Russian interference in our election investigated. That the investigation is leading to people in Trumps admin isn't my problem, it's his.

Let's play you're "if it were a Democrat" game. If this EXACT situation applied not to Trump's admin and Russia, but Hillary's admin and oh China or North Korea...what would Republicans be doing?

Here's a hint...

House Republicans are already preparing for ‘years’ of investigations of Clinton

Oh shit if it was reversed you'd see people outside the WH with a rope this morning calling for an old fashion lynching.

Prove it!

As I wrote let those like you investigate and when nothing come of it you will then proclaim that those that did the investigation were partisan hacks covering for Trump because you're the left version of the birthers!

So you agree there should be an independent investigation with a special prosecutor, yeah? :cool:

Either you can not read or you are fucking retarded!

What did I write in my response?

I said investigate but when nothing is found those like you will proclaim that those that investigated Trump were partisan hacks and will then claim there is something like a typical birther did when Obama was President!

Here's a hint...

Prove it!

I guess I didn't make myself clear ,Reversed meant if Clinton was President instead of Trump. And btw I did see all the obama lynching meme's during his 8 years all over the right wing sites.

Post them and show me where they were in the front of the White House and if not enjoy your lying and race baiting!

This Comey firing and its aftermath aren't going away soon, and calls for a Special Prosecutor on the Russia probe will only get louder.

I vote yes.

Come on this is just silly.

Someone drinks from a well and gets poisoned and then the question is "Should someone else drink from the well?"

Trump fired the only person investigating him. To think that he will hire a special prosecutor is like whistling past the graveyard. And to think that he wont fire the Special Prosecutor at any time when they get close is even sillier to believe.

Trump has now said "Nice job you got there, shame if something happened to it" and you're asking if someone would be fair in the job with their neck in the Guillotine?

Yes, get to more important priorities like if Trump is in Russia's pocket with business dealings and how many of his staff and Session's are as crooked as Nixon. If you want Hillary have at it. Those are the most important things at the moment. If you really want someone running your country that has deep ties to Russia then perhaps you should just move there.
There is absolutely NO evidence of that, all this "investigation" which has been conducted by the most sophisticated surveillance and data collection apparatus in the history of human kind has produced is speculation based on circumstantial supposition, which granted has produced a heck of a lot of partisan political chicanery for the suckers to lap up but nothing more. The fact of the matter is that given President Twitter's instability all this is likely to result in is him saying or doing something drastic to further destabilize the already tenuous US-Russian relations just to prove he isn't "Russia's pocket" which could very well lead to all sorts of unpleasant ramifications.

Heck if he were in "Russia's Pocket" I'd be a bit more confident about the President since at least the Russian government is more level-headed and competent than he's shown himself to be so far.

Now, how exactly do you know there is no evidence?
Probably because nobody has produced or even hinted at one shred of concrete evidence that exists, it's entirely circumstantial and speculative at this point, which is great if you're in the "news" business or deeply enamored of partisan chattering, not so good if you actually care about the ongoing waste of resources at the federal level and the risks involved in encouraging President Twitter Gal to prove what a tough guy he is.

Given that concrete evidence has not been forthcoming there is no reason to incur additional expense expanding the investigation.

If there was none, this would have not gone on as long as it has.
What country do you live in? Certainly not the United States of Prolonged Partisan Politically Motivated "Investigations" that the rest of us do, otherwise you wouldn't have made so foolish a statement.

There is something to this, but I don't have confidence it will ever be brought to light. Too many bodies entangled in all these allegation's from pubs to dems. Maybe Assange can get to the bottom of this lol or Snowden. In Russia bodies started falling for anyone who had been involved.
The only "something" is potential Russian election "influencing" via the release of compromised emails but there is no reason to believe at this point that Trump or staffers on his campaign were involved in it.

In the meantime there is a very real risk the President will do something overt to *prove* he's not a "Russian Puppet" that will have severe negative consequences since he has not demonstrated any restraint when it comes to dealing with getting his very thin skinned pierced by opponents.

Here's a hint...

Prove it!

So you agree there should be an independent investigation with a special prosecutor, yeah? :cool:

Either you can not read or you are fucking retarded!

What did I write in my response?

I said investigate but when nothing is found those like you will proclaim that those that investigated Trump were partisan hacks and will then claim there is something like a typical birther did when Obama was President!

No you are the fucking idiot this is the post I replied to and I never any such thing. So switch your channel to Russian TV.

Prove it!

Yeah, you're a "rebel", Marty...

Among Republicans, a majority feel Congress can handle the investigation, but a sizable 43% support the call for a special prosecutor, as do majorities of Democrats (82%) and independents (67%). Overall, the poll finds that 65% would rather see a special prosecutor handle the investigation, while 32% think Congress is capable of handling it.

CNN/ORC poll: Most back special prosecutor for Russia investigation - CNNPolitics.com

As a Strict constructional federalist with libertarian leanings, many of my positions fall out of the Republican mainstream.

And you can spout any polls you want, but polls with questions as squishy as this one are about as reliable as a drunk on pay day.

Yes,we know what you think you are....but from this side you're just another Trumpbot cultist not concerned that a foreign government interfered in our election, potentially with the help of people from one candidates campaign.
Who cares about that...as long as you get a conservative SC.

And you wouldn't give a rats ass if it was some other government gunning for Hillary to be elected, So methinks thou dost protest too much.

No evidence, no proof, no point.

And yes, thanks for the Conservative SC and lower court appointments.

Yes, actually I would. I would want an independent investigation into it and go where it leads. Why don't you?

tpy8GR.gif

You can make any claim you want. There should be an independent investigation with subpoena power into Russian interference, period. Why are you afraid of that?

As a Strict constructional federalist with libertarian leanings, many of my positions fall out of the Republican mainstream.

And you can spout any polls you want, but polls with questions as squishy as this one are about as reliable as a drunk on pay day.

Yes,we know what you think you are....but from this side you're just another Trumpbot cultist not concerned that a foreign government interfered in our election, potentially with the help of people from one candidates campaign.

And you wouldn't give a rats ass if it was some other government gunning for Hillary to be elected, So methinks thou dost protest too much.

Yes, actually I would. I would want an independent investigation into it and go where it leads. Why don't you?

tpy8GR.gif

You can make any claim you want. There should be an independent investigation with subpoena power into Russian interference, period. Why are you afraid of that?

it's not a question of fear, it's a question of allowing a political witch hunt. If you people weren't such partisan hacks such a request would be more palatable. The simple fact is most of you morons have already reached a "conclusion" so anything short of full vindication of your moronic ideas would be seen as "hurr durr part of the coverup hurr durr".

I vote yes.

It would be utterly stupid of him to do so. The Russia blather is idiotic conspiracy theory sold to the very stupid hacks. Trump has nothing to gain by feeding the democrats witch hunt.

CNN will hate him no less if he appoints a special prosecutor, Colbert will not stop his nightly Goebbels level hate fest. There is no upside.

I vote yes.
Trump should give the whiney left the middle finger and get on making America great.

Seriously stop wasting our tax dollars on this dog & pony show.

tpy8GR.gif

it's not a question of fear, it's a question of allowing a political witch hunt. If you people weren't such partisan hacks such a request would be more palatable. The simple fact is most of you morons have already reached a "conclusion" so anything short of full vindication of your moronic ideas would be seen as "hurr durr part of the coverup hurr durr".

Somehow I doubt that you felt that the Benghazi and Clinton email investigations were not political witch hunts....

Yet, despite an extraordinary amount of highly suspicious contacts between Trump Campaign personnel and Russians, the unusual demands to remove anti-Russian policies from the Republican platform,, a president that refuses to release his tax returns, and the firing of everyone that was investigating this issue does not make you think that an independent investigation is warranted.

Then you accuse other people of being 'partisan hacks'?

You gotta be kidding!

I vote yes.

Special persecutor to go after Hillary?

Or special prosecutor for proving the flat earth theory and rest of the crazy conspiracy theory-crafting?

I vote yes.
Anyone who has been paying attention understands by now that there was never any legitimate basis for an investigation of allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, that this was all a hoax invented by Obama to divert attention from the corruption and incompetence displayed by Clinton in handling classified documents and trying to cover up her crimes during the election. However actions taken by the Obama Justice Department to try to aid the Clinton cover up and actions taken by the Obama CIA to try to advance Obama's Russia hoax provide such abundant evidence of deep and pervasive corruption within the Obama administration that a special prosecutor might be called for to bring people like Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, John Brennan and others, perhaps even Obama, to justice.

I vote yes.

Not until there is some specific charge contemplated beyond "THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING, OR ARE HERE, OR WERE HERE, OR HACKED MY SPOTFY AND MADE IT PLAY ONLY BARRY MANILOW AT THE BEHEST OF TRUMPENPUTIN!!!!

So you're really not concerned with Russia's attempts to meddle in our elections? I'm sure you'd be this unconcerned if it were Hillary the Russians tried to help, right?

In "Key Judgments," the report says, "We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump."

Report: Putin, Russia tried to help Trump by 'discrediting' Clinton

My main concern is for the mental health of sudden "The Russians are coming" nutjobs like you.

The Russians aren't "coming", you good little Republican, they came. They interfered, successfully, in our election and we KNOW they did it to hurt Hillary and help Trump. Most Americans think there should be a special prosecutor, Republicans being the exception to that majority.

Oh they did?

They why has the witch hunt that you Stalinists and your corrupt press been running for 7 months produced not even a quantum level particle of evidence of any collusion?

You spew hate, a LOT of hate, as is the nature of fascists like you, but NEVER can you back your idiotic bullshit up.

I vote yes.

There is no need or a "special" prosecutor. No crime has even been committed, except the unmasking and illegal use of FISA wiretaps. Comey refused to investigate those further, which is why he needed to be fired. But a normal prosecutor should be able to do that.

Forum List

Back