Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

Poll: Will you comply with vaccine mandates required of you by politicians to keep your job?

• Yes, I will get vaccinated because Biden mandated it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am retired and feel no urge to work for anybody, but I have been vaccinated as almost everybody my age.
If I were working, and considered, I had a good job that I wished to keep, it would certainly be a motivating factor, if I enjoyed my income, lifestyle and the work I was doing.
You’re a leftist who voted for Biden

Please do not answer if you will not be forced to comply by your employer as a result of a politician making a mandate like Biden did today. I am not looking for hypotheticals. I want answers from people who will be required to provide proof of vaccination to be employed. This only includes private businesses with >100 employees, Executive Branch workers, certain health care and education professionals, etc.

It's fine if you answer yes and are completely against mandatory vaccination. People have bills to pay.

You can vote more than once, and you can change your vote.
Sure is nice being an independent contractor. I've got more work than I'll ever be able to handle. No jab for me.

Strawman.png
It's not a strawman argument since he posted a picture of Democrats doing exactly what he asked about.

It's not a strawman argument since he posted a picture of Democrats doing exactly what he asked about.
That's a private plane. How do you know those people are unvaccinated?

That's another logical fallacy you have made.

You could argue that it's little more than impulsive contrarianism, just automatically disagreeing with the other tribe
And you would be correct. First, their tribal masters politicize something that isn't political. Then hijinks ensue...mindless response to stimuli, like amoebas....

"This is all a democratic hoax!" -Trump

And there you have it. That was it. The tipping point. No need to complicate simple things.

And you would be correct. First, their tribal masters politicize something that isn't political. Then hijinks ensue...mindless response to stimuli, like amoebas....

"This is all a democratic hoax!" -Trump

And there you have it. That was it. The tipping point. No need to complicate simple things.
This has either turned many misguided souls into selfish sociopaths, or it has revealed them as selfish sociopaths.

I guess we'll learn more about that over time.

Loyalty to what/whom?
Anti vax is a loyalty pledge to stand up against liberalism. It’s not that vaccines are liberal. It’s that liberals think vaccines are a good idea. All the right is now is contrarian to the left no matter how sound or solid the issue is.

Last edited:
That's a private plane. How do you know those people are unvaccinated?

That's another logical fallacy you have made.
Wrong again.

The TSA requires making on private hired planes, regardless of vaccination status...

By the way, you are the one doing the assuming here. You think they "might" all be vaccinated, but you had no idea, and it's irrelevant anyway. :)

PS: A bunch of them quickly came down with COVID.

This has either turned many misguided souls into selfish sociopaths, or it has revealed them as selfish sociopaths.

I guess we'll learn more about that over time.
It turned them into sociopaths. Sociopaths are made, not born. And it is a little demonstration that civilization is a thin veil.

I want people to get the shot so they drastically reduce their risk of suffering and/or death. Simple as that.

What if they don't want the the jab? What if, like me, they have natural immunity and simply are not bothered by the "dreaded covid"?

Wrong again.

The TSA requires making on private hired planes, regardless of vaccination status...

By the way, you are the one doing the assuming here. You think they "might" all be vaccinated, but you had no idea, and it's irrelevant anyway. :)

Wrong again. Your link from February says nothing about private aircraft.

This one from July does: VERIFY: No, masks are not mandated on every type of flight, but are required on all commercial travel

If passengers are on a private aircraft operating for personal and non-commercial use, then the mask mandate does not apply.

Do you want to keep doubling down and tripling down on your stupidity?

PS: A bunch of them quickly came down with COVID.
They were all vaccinated. The ones who got Covid had mild sniffles or no symptoms at all.

Though all the legislators are fully vaccinated, five of the state lawmakers tested positive for the virus over the weekend.

“Every member who tested positive had only mild (sniffles) or no symptoms,” Wu said.
“This is because we've all been vaccinated and our bodies already had the anti-bodies ready to combat an infection. But having antibodies doesn't stop you from shedding viruses until they done their job.”

Forum List

Back