Pompeo verbally assaulted an NPR reporter.

Yes. Authoritarians often attack the press. They don’t like it when they don’t control the narrative.
Press? You call that press? Well, thinking about it, it is press, just 93% of it falls to the left.
Yeah, that does give wiggle room to be critical of the press.

It still requires professionalism when dealing with the media

What would be the response if a member of the media screamed profanities at Pompeo for ten minutes?

I would also add this. As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.
The party line in lib la la land is that women are the equal of men
Not in this case
The man acted like a little pussy
According to another lib on this topic as the weaker sex women are intimidated to be alone with pompeo

As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.

Yes its all just a big coincidence that Joe Biden's son is profiting from Burisma the most corrupt company in the Ukraine while Joe Biden uses $1B in U.S. aid to force the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma and a dozen Ukrainians are meeting with Joe in the White House. Riiiiiiight :auiqs.jpg:

And Ivanka Trump suddenly got all these Chinese patents....Jared got a albatross of a piece of Realestate he paid and owed too much on suddenly paid off by a loan from a middle eastern country when no one was willing to loan him more money. Big coincidence huh?

Holy crap that's the mother of all deflections. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey we are talking about coincidences and corruption right? :dunno: I mean isn't this all about hunting down corruption?

Still waiting to see all the other corruption Trump has personally been targeting.

Come on the Trumps are worth billions they don't have to extort money like the Bidens.

He didn’t need to extort money
He extorted a prosecution of a political opponent

Biden has been prosecuted? Are you able to open your mouth without lying? Schiff??

NPR is an enemy of trump voters

Yes. Authoritarians often attack the press. They don’t like it when they don’t control the narrative.
Press? You call that press? Well, thinking about it, it is press, just 93% of it falls to the left.

What would be the response if a member of the media screamed profanities at Pompeo for ten minutes?

I would also add this. As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.

You disagree?

Mike Pence won’t even be alone with a woman
That makes it difficult for lib liars to do to him what they did to roy moore

Creepy Roy who stalks little girls?
There is no credible evidence he ever did

and dont try to up the ante by calling them “little girls” as if they were 6 and still playing with dolls

they were teenage girls

and dont try to up the ante by calling them “little girls” as if they were 6 and still playing with dolls

they were teenage girls

And to you that makes it all ok...you sick fuck.

Not in this case
According to another lib on this topic as the weaker sex women are intimidated to be alone with pompeo

As a woman to be called, ALONE, into Pompeo's private space, and then subject to an f-filled screaming tirade - that has got to be a unnerving, intimidating, and scary.
Looks like Pompeo is the weaker sex

Pompeo is almost 6 feet tall, a former marine, a hell of a big guy. Don't know how big Mary Louise Kelly is, but her pictures don't show her as that big. So yes - it's intimidating - especially since that action, calling a reporter to a private room like that is pretty much unheard of. Doesn't mean she was intimidated, nor does it say anything about being equal or sexist - it's a statement of fact. When you have a big guy bellowing at you, alone in a room - it's going to be intimidating and no doubt that was the intention as well.

Yes its all just a big coincidence that Joe Biden's son is profiting from Burisma the most corrupt company in the Ukraine while Joe Biden uses $1B in U.S. aid to force the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma and a dozen Ukrainians are meeting with Joe in the White House. Riiiiiiight :auiqs.jpg:

And Ivanka Trump suddenly got all these Chinese patents....Jared got a albatross of a piece of Realestate he paid and owed too much on suddenly paid off by a loan from a middle eastern country when no one was willing to loan him more money. Big coincidence huh?

Holy crap that's the mother of all deflections. :auiqs.jpg:

Hey we are talking about coincidences and corruption right? :dunno: I mean isn't this all about hunting down corruption?

Still waiting to see all the other corruption Trump has personally been targeting.

Come on the Trumps are worth billions they don't have to extort money like the Bidens.

He didn’t need to extort money
He extorted a prosecution of a political opponent

A favor.

You disagree?
I do

Which you clearly do not agree with...what a shocker there.
Coyote does not believe it either

so that makes it ok for you to be a sexist.

Wow, what great logic skills you have.
Merely acknowledging the relative physical weakness of women is not “sexist”

Here, try this...go tell her she is physically weak.

NINTCHDBPICT000557201372.jpg

Not in this case

Because he wont stand for being sandbagged?

You disagree?
I do

So, in what regard are women inferior to men (outside of peeing standing up)?

Not in this case

Because he wont stand for being sandbagged?

No evidence that he was AND - all he had to do was end the interview if he felt that he was. The emails regarding approval of the topics with his staff are right there in the open.

When did Obama scream profanities at a member of the press?

WOW! That's relevant!

Why would failed former President Barack Hussein Obama scream profanities at the press?

They were always busy kissing his behind!

What would anyone expect?

i-RZDHqpb-M.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back