Populism is Dead

Triggered much??? Of course populism is dead. It was dead the moment the Republicans from the House and Senate stood and cheered Joe Biden at the State of the Union Address, and the rest of the nation remembered what a REAL Presidents sounds like, and acts like.
If that boring SOU trips your trigger, fine.
I'm waiting patiently for November and 2024 to get the US back on the right track.

Noice to see Toro being himself and standing with …

…what the hell is he standing with, anyway?

If that boring SOU trips your trigger, fine.
I'm waiting patiently for November and 2024 to get the US back on the right track.

If the USA is "on the right track" when Republicans are in office, why has every Republican Administration except Bush 41, crashed the economy?

Why is the USA the only first world country where the middle class is declining? And Where life expectancy has been declining for the past 7 years?

Biden is getting the country back on the right track, and away from the anti-democratic authoritarianism the Republicans are pushing.

Sure

maybe hehe
I understand there are SOME extremist neo-Nazi groups fighting for Ukraine against the Russians. Putin did not launch an all-out war on Ukraine to rid the country of a few neo-Nazi groups. They are the scapegoat to justify his actions similar to other dictators throughout history who needed a scapegoat to justify their actions.

How are you allowed to post on the Internet, Ivan, given that your incompetent Master Putin has shut down so many avenues online in Russia?

:dunno:

You're on the losing side of history!

Hope your next leader pays you to spread lies and bullshit you post, D-lister.
I seriously doubt that the Rooooskies are all that worried about a little backwater joint like this...

The populist nationalists sided with Putin.

Then Putin showed his true colors. He's killing innocent people, women, babies, even dogs and cats.

The American people rejected him and his ethno-Nationalist populist cheerleaders.
Not yet.

Trump is still relevant. A populist if there ever was one. He may have enough steam to ensure democrats win in 2024 so I certainly would not call it dead.

Forum List

Back