Pray for me please, I'm facing pure evil in my country.

Can you be more specific?

I can, but I choose not to.

Just don't ever become like Canada. Please. For your own sake and that of your children.

if op Albertan he wants to slice his wrists .
Canadian cowboys ...very independent minded .

the west is going down comrades no where to run! no one is coming to save you or us.

Canadian human rights commission ....go look what they've done over the last decade alone.
as always it was started under the guise of helping the oppressed
black pigeon the other day
hes a Canadian...he call himself a lefty but the ministry of absolute truth call him "alt right" whatever that is
op i hope he cheers ya up a little

Honk Pills are cheaper in Canada

WHATEVER YA DO new world man DONT PLAY NO ONE AT THE BRIDGE :04:

In the name of protecting the rights of minorities the Canadians have allowed human rights commissions to become little Stalinists that have killed free speech and individual rights themselves (just like Stalin did).

It's the way of authoritarian left wingers which Canada has allowed to take hold.

I bet shockedcanadian kneels during O Canada/Ô Canada. :lol:
I don't know the problem there, all I know is it has hidden in its interior some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. In my humble opinion, just a glance around Lake Louise in the Glacier area of the Canadian Rockies is worth more than jewels or gold. If there are human troubles, I'm sad for our good neighbors to the north and pray that whatever the crisis is passes.
Lake Louise, Canada
nevado_y_flores.jpg

I bet shockedcanadian kneels during O Canada/Ô Canada. :lol:
I don't know the problem there, all I know is it has hidden in its interior some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. In my humble opinion, just a glance around Lake Louise in the Glacier area of the Canadian Rockies is worth more than jewels or gold. If there are human troubles, I'm sad for our good neighbors to the north and pray that whatever the crisis is passes.
Lake Louise, Canada
nevado_y_flores.jpg

It was one of the prettiest places I have ever visited.

Forum List

Back