Prepping for whats coming....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
I have to ask.
Do democrats really believe that nothing is going to happen as far as food shortages?
I mean seriously,there are all kinds of indicators that should shock everyone as far as shortages are concerned.
Food plants are burning to the ground, no fertilizer being shipped,no shipping of food in general.
I mean really,when are dems going to be alarmed about whats happening?
Do they think all of the things going on are fake?

I'd really like to hear from dems who believe it's all bullshit.

I have to ask.
Do democrats really believe that nothing is going to happen as far as food shortages?
I mean seriously,there are all kinds of indicators that should shock everyone as far as shortages are concerned.
Food plants are burning to the ground, no fertilizer being shipped,no shipping of food in general.

As Long as We Allow Transgenders to Rule us...
Everything will work out Fine :)

Slutz with nutz is where it's at!

dept of energy.jpg

I have to ask.

A simple answer is perhaps . . . as long as average fellow Americans, democrats or otherwise, can drive or walk to their local Walmart and find it stocked up with food or their local grocery store, they will not worry much about the warnings of us conspiracy theorists. And that in a nutshell is why so many Americans will perish in the event of a real famine; they will very suddenly find themselves without food or the means to acquire it and they will starve and die. The Achilles Heel of modern mankind is his absolute reliance on corporations to fill his stomach, rather than fill it himself with his own two hands. If corporations pull the plug or delivery infrastructure breaks, modern man starves. This reality should terrify the masses . . . but I doubt the average human being gives it much thought. The average human being gets hungry . . . he or she runs out to the local store or restaurant or market and grabs something to eat. That is the sum knowledge of food acquisition of most modern people. Scary, ain't it?

Some quotes from the new deputy in DOE:

‘The other misperception is that I have some really messed up background, like, did I have some horrible childhood trauma that made me like to have sex with animals.

'I actually have trouble when we transition from pup play to having sex.

‘Like, “No, I can’t have you whimper like that when we’re having sex,” because I don’t want to mix that world. It’s interesting, because he doesn’t have to come out of pup mode to have me fuck him.

‘I personally have to bring him out of pup perception for me. But then I’m still treating him as a submissive to me,’ they said.

1645123107_275_Bidens-pick-for-nuclear-waste-job-Southern-Baptists-son-turned.jpg

Obviously our nuclear material is in good hands, as long the thing in charge doesn't get distracted by a german shepherd licking itself....

A simple answer is perhaps . . . as long as average fellow Americans, democrats or otherwise, can drive or walk to their local Walmart and find it stocked up with food or their local grocery store, they will not worry much about the warnings of us conspiracy theorists. And that in a nutshell is why so many Americans will perish in the event of a real famine; they will very suddenly find themselves without food or the means to acquire it and they will starve and die. The Achilles Heel of modern mankind is his absolute reliance on corporations to fill his stomach, rather than fill it himself with his own two hands. If corporations pull the plug or delivery infrastructure breaks, modern man starves. This reality should terrify the masses . . . but I doubt the average human being gives it much thought. The average human being gets hungry . . . he or she runs out to the local store or restaurant or market and grabs something to eat. That is the sum knowledge of food acquisition of most modern people. Scary, ain't it?

What dems dont seem to understand is the immediate delivery of food.
When that stops they're fucked.
America has relied on constant delivery of products and they have no concept of those things ending.

I have to ask.

Riiiiight.

Americans are going to be short of food.
We ship SHIT loads of food all over the world.
And we are going to start starving?
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Get a fucking grip.

Sure, food prices will probably go up.
But have you never heard of 'food stamps'?
And there is no, fucking way that millions of Americans will go starving.

What a load of sensationalist garbage.

What dems dont seem to understand is the immediate delivery of food.
When that stops they're fucked.
America has relied on constant delivery of products and they have no concept of those things ending.

We've had a really good, bountiful run in this country where food is concerned—for many decades. As you say, the masses seem to believe food comes primarily from grocery store shelves and that's not good for anyone. What worries me most, however, is the way crowds of people—whole populations really—will react to severe and lasting food shortages; they will become, for all intents and purposes, ravenous zombie-like creatures capable of doing anything for a bite of food to sustain themselves and/or their families. That's where serious thoughts on self-defense, going to ground and evasion come into the picture. Myself, I seriously hope food supply issues get resolved; of all the possible apocalypses we might experience, famine is the one I am least thrilled about.

Another question...
How many liberals have prepared for hard times as in food shortages?
Have they stocked up on water? Food? Or anything else for that matter?
I'm truly interested if liberals have prepared for anything?

‘The other misperception is that I have some really messed up background, like, did I have some horrible childhood trauma that made me like to have sex with animals.
I won't misquote you by ONLY quoting the part past the last comma.
oops.
That would be awful.

Riiiiight.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Get a fucking grip.

Enjoy eating those nutritious food stamps; why not make a buffet of them—with a side of coupons and magazine clippings?

Riiiiight.

Get a fucking grip.

Thats exactly what I was looking for!!!
So you havent prepared for any shortage at all?
I'm not joking in the least,I truly want to know if you have no fear of running out of supplies.

Forum List

Back