Prepping for whats coming....

Thats exactly what I was looking for!!!
So you havent prepared for any shortage at all?
I'm not joking in the least,I truly want to know if you have no fear of running out of supplies.

I don't believe he or she gets it. The part where food must first reach the grocery store in order to get food with food stamps. Sigh. The less prepared our neighbors in general are for dire emergencies the more likely they will try to go shopping in our pantry, come food shortages.

We've had a really good, bountiful run in this country where food is concerned—for many decades. As you say, the masses seem to believe food comes primarily from grocery store shelves and that's not good for anyone. What worries me most, however, is the way crowds of people—whole populations really—will react to severe and lasting food shortages; they will become, for all intents and purposes, ravenous zombie-like creatures capable of doing anything for a bite of food to sustain themselves and/or their families. That's where serious thoughts on self-defense, going to ground and evasion come into the picture. Myself, I seriously hope food supply issues get resolved; of all the possible apocalypses we might experience, famine is the one I am least thrilled about.

Exactly right.
It seems that liberals of today have never heard of the great depression.
My Wife was adopted by an older couple who lived through the great depression and thankfully she understood what can happen.

Thats exactly what I was looking for!!!
So you havent prepared for any shortage at all?
I'm not joking in the least,I truly want to know if you have no fear of running out of supplies.
I don't.
Do you got accurate news?

What is the "NEW" accurate news for food shortage?
The world wants to know?

We've had a really good, bountiful run in this country where food is concerned—for many decades. As you say, the masses seem to believe food comes primarily from grocery store shelves and that's not good for anyone. What worries me most, however, is the way crowds of people—whole populations really—will react to severe and lasting food shortages; they will become, for all intents and purposes, ravenous zombie-like creatures capable of doing anything for a bite of food to sustain themselves and/or their families. That's where serious thoughts on self-defense, going to ground and evasion come into the picture. Myself, I seriously hope food supply issues get resolved; of all the possible apocalypses we might experience, famine is the one I am least thrilled about.

No doubt.
The Wife and I are well prepared for those who think they can take our food stores.
In my mind it will be liberals knocking on my door looking for handouts. If you feed em once they'll be back for a second round like a stray dog or cat.
My plan is to ignore people knocking on my door,if they get aggressive it wont end well for em.

Riiiiight.

Americans are going to be short of food.
We ship SHIT loads of food all over the world.
And we are going to start starving?
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Get a fucking grip.

Sure, food prices will probably go up.
But have you never heard of 'food stamps'?
And there is no, fucking way that millions of Americans will go starving.

What a load of sensationalist garbage.
I guess you don't remember the shutdown? Government will do what it takes to control you.

Riiiiight.

Americans are going to be short of food.
We ship SHIT loads of food all over the world.
And we are going to start starving?
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Get a fucking grip.

Sure, food prices will probably go up.
But have you never heard of 'food stamps'?
And there is no, fucking way that millions of Americans will go starving.

What a load of sensationalist garbage.

You have to be 12 years old.

Americans WASTE BILLIONS of tons of food every year!

The USA doesn't need to import foods, we grow our own, and it's enough to keep everybody fed.

Grocery stores ARE allowed to purchase from local farms if they so choose. If your grocery store is having supply issues, talk to the manager and see if they are locally sourcing any of their fruits, veggies, dairy, breads, and meats. If they aren't tell them they need to!!

Farmers Markets have gotten hellaciously expensive, but if you are hard up for fresh foods, you can definitely still shop at these places!

There are meat producers in every state, that will sell and prep a side of beef for your freezers.
Some butcher shops will GIVE you a small freezer for your garage or home if you buy a whole cow prepped into the cuts you want. Small freezers are cheap too, so you can buy your own and then buy a quarter side of beef, along with chicken, fish, and bacon and sausages if you want. Plenty of butcher shops in my area do this.

Get you a food sealer. Clean and prep your own veggies and fruit, and seal them in the plastic food grade bags. Fill your freezer with what you think you will need for the next year.

Here's some examples:

1650775337580.png

I have to ask.
Do democrats really believe that nothing is going to happen as far as food shortages?
I mean seriously,there are all kinds of indicators that should shock everyone as far as shortages are concerned.
Food plants are burning to the ground, no fertilizer being shipped,no shipping of food in general.
I mean really,when are dems going to be alarmed about whats happening?
Do they think all of the things going on are fake?

I'd really like to hear from dems who believe it's all bullshit.

Nahhh, let them discover it the hard way. They are always bleating about population control.

Let them lead the way to oblivion.

Forum List

Back