President shows class, apologizes on behalf of us all

Sounds like the bathing suit saved her...

Yeah. Thousands of women have been saved from being raped by 6foot footballers because .......bathing suits.
:eusa_shifty:
He was just a mediocre kid, now he is a mediocre hyper partisan Supreme...
Weak.......:iyfyus.jpg:
Got anything better?
And he is 5 foot 9 in. Don't you have any impressive right wing judges? He and Clarence are pretty pathetic.
So still coming up empty....so typical of leftard males.

FInally, its great to see a US President apologizing for actual things our country has done, in this case to the great jurist, Justice Brett Kavanaugh. I can't imagine the Big O doing this.

Brett Kavanaugh receives apology from Trump for sexual misconduct allegations during confirmation - CNNPolitics
Majority didn't vote for him....probably the only president in the western hemisphere that hasn't been elected democratically lol.....I know i know electoral garbage that dates back hundred of years ago.

You know, the interesting thing about this case, is that there is no statute of limitations for sexual assault in MD. Ford could very possibly decide to file charges, and then Trump would have a sitting SC judge who is undergoing investigation for criminal behavior.
Good grief, she won't file.

Majority didn't vote for him....probably the only president in the western hemisphere that hasn't been elected democratically lol.....I know i know electoral garbage that dates back hundred of years ago.
You do realize this country was not conceived with "you" or "your type" [yes your type] in mind, it was conceived to escape your kind and their politics...how bout that second amendment eh? maybe some "innocent until proven guilty" for ya to choke on...
...ya gonna parrot the "it was a job interview" TV excuse to skirt yet another principle of American justice?

Last edited:
Are the dems going to march out accusers for every republican candidate now? It seems to be a fad. No facts necessary, and your opponent is automatically guilty. The race baiting is sad, but ginning up a 'war on women' is just pathetic. If you don't believe a last minute accusation you hate all women. Sigh.

FInally, its great to see a US President apologizing for actual things our country has done, in this case to the great jurist, Justice Brett Kavanaugh. I can't imagine the Big O doing this.

Brett Kavanaugh receives apology from Trump for sexual misconduct allegations during confirmation - CNNPolitics

What the hell is so honorable about Trump apologizing for other people's supposed behavior? That takes ZERO honor or courage. What's next? Is he going to apologize to Russians for the Stalin purges?

You apologize for things you actually did...that takes guts and honor.

Sheesh....you Trumpbots are just looking for excuses to gush over this guy.

'Look at the way Trump eats his Big Mac? Obama would never eat a Big Mac like that. What a man Trump is.'

Trump seems to be under the delusion that Kavanaugh was proven innocent, but he wasnt. So there is nothing to apologize for.
Where did it happen?
I don’t know.

When did happen?
I don’t know.

What does your witness friend say?
She never met Kav and has no knowledge of the event.

Ya think he’d be found guilty in a court of law?
:puhleeze:
If ya only spend 3 days investigating, you wont find out.

BrettKavanaugh.com is Now a Resource for Sexual Assault Survivors

judnge Kavanguh for judge 2018

When is Trump going to apologize for mocking a disabled reporter?

Trump seems to be under the delusion that Kavanaugh was proven innocent, but he wasnt. So there is nothing to apologize for.
Where did it happen?
I don’t know.

When did happen?
I don’t know.

And yet you idiots think Kavanaugh’s life hasn’t been ruined....

*President* shows his ass, embarrasses survivors of sexual assault the world over.

Our President's profound apology had nothing to do with survivors of sex assault.

It was aimed at those victimized by false charges like the Duke Lacrosse boys.

The Libs tried to nifong Kav, but President Trump's leadership foiled the libs by actually fighting back.

When is Trump going to apologize for mocking a disabled reporter?

President Trump didn't mock Mr. Kovaleski for being disabled.

He mocked him for his failure to stand by his own story in the Washington Post where Serge himself reported the thousands of New Jersey Muslim celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center in 2001.

Trump flustered the reporter by calling him out on the Fake News that all muslims supported President Bush and none supported Osama Laden.

It was more divisive talk from the President. He called the Dems "evil" again yesterday and said the whole thing was made up. That whole confirmation "celebration" or whatever you call it was what Ed Sullivan would have called "A really big shoe...." which signified nothing. It just rubbed the Democrats' noses in the fact that they had been outnumbered again.

Pathetic.

The only pathetic thing I see is the shit show engineered by the Dems and their puppet Ford.

No one expects an apology from them because we all know they don't have enough class to apologize for anything.
Why should Ford apologize for nearly being raped? Why should Democrats apologize for Ford nearly being raped?

Got proof she was nearly raped??

Thought not.
Got proof she wasn't?

Thought not.
If you can't back up an allegation on that level, you lose the game.

Where did it happen?
I don’t know.

When did happen?
I don’t know.

Ruined? Try having your kid murdered.

Where did it happen?
I don’t know.

When did happen?
I don’t know.

Ruined? Try having your kid murdered.
Blame the pathetic security at the school.

Forum List

Back