President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-
Yeah, Americans have slightly more important things to focus on right now than your gossip.

That's because they aren't retarded. People are dying and people's lives are destroyed as we speak and this moronic retard can't stop his moaning about the greatest president.

Thanks in advance.

This is what Mac focuses on in the midst of riots, after church was burned.

You aren't getting any "answers" because you failed to show anything wrong. Good on Trump if he truly was there...

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

/——-/ I’m Catholic and have never read the Bible. In school, I studied the Catechism. Neither do I have a favorite verse.

ya, sorry you claim to be catholic and have never read the bible? You are not like any catholic I have ever met!
1 Thessalonians 2:13

2 Peter 3:16

2 Timothy 2:15
Acts 17:11
you can go on and on about the importance of the word for which you have no need to know but call your self a catholic? ya, right!

/——-/ yeah, Cupcake. I know more about my religion than you do. We studied the Catechism.
"Did God intend that the Bible alone should be the guide to salvation? No, because certain things in the Bible can be misunderstood, and because the Bible does not have everything God taught" Catechism-, p. 51.

"Do we get from the Bible alone all our knowledge and certainty about what God has told us? No, there is also Sacred Tradition … What is tradition? The Word of God handed on to us by the Apostles in their preaching and by their successors in the church to the present day … Do you have to believe in tradition? Yes … we are obliged to accept all the truths contained in the Bible and Tradition…" - Catechism, pp. 9,10. Catholicism and Scripture: the Roman Catholic Church and the Bible

by your own words you have never read the bible! you lying then or now? your a joke!

/-----/ OK. so you're one of those clowns who argue for the sake of getting attention.
1.) I never read the Bible.
2.) Catholic schools teach the Catechism.
3.) I didn't lie about anything.
4.) Catholic schools did teach grammar. It's you're a joke, not your.

evidently they teach every thing except knowing the word!lol! I get it you are to lazy or can not understand the word so you need some one to explain it to you!lol! what a joke! what a catholic! you must be proud!

His idea to send out the military to shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at PEACEFUL demonstrators, who had another hour before curfew set in, so he could clear the streets for his walk to st John's church, and photo op of awkwardly holding up someone else's Bible was the most repulsive action I've ever witnessed.... and it was anti Christ.

He's out of control.....evil.....every inch of him..... sad, his cult can't see this....

If it were not against the law, I'd spit on him....with the biggest gob I could muster.
Lol, you're out of control. They weren't peacefully protesting, they were rioting. Just last week you loons ran a woman out of a grocery store for not wearing a mask. Said a hair dresser was going to kill people for working. Now you have thousands of people elbow to elbow and all a sudden it's okay. So you can't catch covid by protesting? By your logic a few days ago, these people are going to kill thousands!

He informed people what it was when asked.

Obviously to inform you what it was.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:3 American Standard Version

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an adjudicator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Just a curious individual.

Thanks for your responses.

The fact that the agitator complains about Trump not being Christian enough while not being a Christian himself just makes it all better.

Leftists always do this, not very credible to say the least.

I am a Christian. I have very little in common with Trump.

My favorite verse?

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Matthew 25:40

He informed people what it was when asked.

Obviously to inform you what it was.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:3 American Standard Version

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an adjudicator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

Just a curious individual.

Thanks for your responses.

The fact that the agitator complains about Trump not being Christian enough while not being a Christian himself just makes it all better.

Leftists always do this, not very credible to say the least.

I am a Christian. I have very little in common with Trump.

My favorite verse?

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

Matthew 25:40

FAKE NEWS DEEP STATE HITLER COMMIE TDS

:laugh:

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-
Yeah, Americans have slightly more important things to focus on right now than your gossip.

That's because they aren't retarded. People are dying and people's lives are destroyed as we speak and this moronic retard can't stop his moaning about the greatest president.

Last week a woman defying the stay at home order to support her family. Was a murderer. But thousands of people standing elbow to elbow are good people while they burn the town down. Mac you lost it.

EZgX-C6XgAAuDZq.jpeg

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

Last week a woman defying the stay at home order to support her family. Was a murderer. But thousands of people standing elbow to elbow are good people while they burn the town down. Mac you lost it.

He has gone off the rails.

And now, someone invokes the Godwin's law over Trump holding a bible.

Meanwhile your side is burning cities down.

And STILL, it's Trump's fault.

These people are mental lunatics.

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

No. The cops are burning the cities down.

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

Yeah, it's the cops and white supremacists. We know, someone gets their news from CNN while others actually see all the recorded video.

Absolute nutcase.

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

If instead of calling for those who were peacefully protesting to be fired, he had invited them to the White House to address their concerns it's certainly possible we would not be here today.

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

Uh no, antifia is burning down the town's. Anyway you don't get it. Last week you loons called a woman who wanted to work a murderer. But you are all for thousand of people standing elbow to elbow. What's up with that?

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

Yeah, it's the cops and white supremacists. We know, someone gets their news from CNN while others actually see all the recorded video.

Absolute nutcase.

So the mayor's and governors of blue states are supporting white supremacist. They are letting these guys loot and burn their towns down. While red states are stopping them. So we know where liberals and CNN stand. Supporting the white supremacist, thanks for proving what I knew all along.

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

If instead of calling for those who were peacefully protesting to be fired, he had invited them to the White House to address their concerns it's certainly possible we would not be here today.

The base doesn't want that. That would be a surrender.

Better to ignore & mock their concerns and attack. MAGA.

1591109363220.png

Insinuating that this is any longer a peaceful protest was lost when the first peaceful protester stood aside and allowed the willful destruction of other people property and bodily harm fall on others to occur while doing nothing to stop the atrocity.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
Obviously neither Trump nor anyone who remotely supports him takes the moral lessons from the bible remotely seriously:

"Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow" -- from Lev 27:19

:mad:

I imagine there are a lot of REAL Christians who are insulted and ashamed after that stunt.

I’m a real Christian. I’m insulted that a non-Christian reporter asked “is that your Bible?” What was his goal? Does anyone believe this reporter is a “devout Christian”?

Followed by a non-Christian poster bitching about it.
So I would like to ask You, the poster, a few questions.

First would you like to explain the point of your post? What was the goal?

Second does anyone believe you are a devout Christian or that you have anything but a sneering disdain for Christians?

Your “imagination” aside....you don’t know what “real Christians” think. It is completely alien to you.

Obviously neither Trump nor anyone who remotely supports him takes the moral lessons from the bible remotely seriously:

"Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow" -- from Lev 27:19

:mad:

You have never read the bible, don't understand it, and certainly don't care. This means it's the time to fuck off.

Forum List

Back