President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Is that like when Obama used a quote made by a person who murdered his brother? My brother's keeper.

0874DD36-CC88-474A-AA58-1E4AA435FAA3.jpeg

Ol' Mac asks three reasonable questions, all of which could have been answered in an intelligent, reasonable, adult way.

Instead, the personal attacks, insults, and deflection start flying immediately.

I never have to name names. Ever.

Not even close to reasonable, statements masquerading as questions.

Mac, NO ONE buys that those questions are reasonable or made in good faith. No one, so just cut it and embrace the TDS like the rest of you leftist morons do.
If you're afraid to answer direct questions with honest answers because you're afraid it's a trap, that only demonstrates that you know there's a problem with your beliefs.

Thank you. Once again, a very instructive thread.

The Right Rev. Mariann Budde, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, said she learned of Trump's visit by watching it on the news.
“I don’t want President Trump speaking for St. John’s,” Budde said.
“I am outraged,” she said, with pauses emphasizing her anger as her voice slightly trembled. “I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop, holding a Bible, one that declares that God is love and when everything he has said and done is to enflame violence."

Trump knows God

Ol' Mac asks three reasonable questions, all of which could have been answered in an intelligent, reasonable, adult way.

Instead, the personal attacks, insults, and deflection start flying immediately.

I never have to name names. Ever.

Not even close to reasonable, statements masquerading as questions.

Mac, NO ONE buys that those questions are reasonable or made in good faith. No one, so just cut it and embrace the TDS like the rest of you leftist morons do.
If you're afraid to answer direct questions with honest answers because you're afraid it's a trap, that only demonstrates that you know there's a problem with your beliefs.

Thank you. Once again, a very instructive thread.

Did I say it's a trap?

The questions are frankly so stupid and useless that even if interpreted as honest questions (which they are not), everyone has better things to do than to answer the drama queen questions.

No one has found the questions honest in this thread. If you believe the questions are honest, you are the only one so far who is dumb enough to believe that. It's like you don't even see your own TDS.

Minutes before Trumps Bible Photo-op in front of a church. Police use Tear Gas to clear away Washington DC protestors

View attachment 344174

What would Jesus do Mr President?
C'mon, it was 20 minutes to curfew. They needed to start moving out, anyway.
Seriously old lady....

It was okay for the DC Federal Police to shoot the peaceful protesters with tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area for an impromptu photo op, for the President, before their legal right to be there expired with the upcoming curfew??

The Right Rev. Mariann Budde, bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington, said she learned of Trump's visit by watching it on the news.
“I am outraged,” she said, with pauses emphasizing her anger as her voice slightly trembled. “I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call that they would be clearing with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop, holding a Bible, one that declares that God is love and when everything he has said and done is to enflame violence."

Trump knows God

She should shut the hell up.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says. 35And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.

Trump: People are laughing that I was hiding in a bunker, I need a show of courage

Trump: I want to walk to the Church down the street as a show of reverence and respect.

Secret Service: Sir, there are peaceful protestors in the way.

Trump: Fuk em, get the Tear Gas
And somebody get me a Bible

Trump knows God

She should shut the hell up.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35
Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says. 35And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
She wasn't speaking in a church....

Here is what this stunt was really about, and Trump's "base" actually gets the message: "Holy SHIAT trump is walking thru Lafayette park like a king, real leader"

Because nothing demonstrates leadership quite like abusing the power of the state to crack down on opponents and to dispel the impression that you're a weakling and a hapless nitwit with no clue as to what you are doing.

His idea to send out the military to shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at PEACEFUL demonstrators, who had another hour before curfew set in, so he could clear the streets for his walk to st John's church, and photo op of awkwardly holding up someone else's Bible was the most repulsive action I've ever witnessed.... and it was anti Christ.

He's out of control.....evil.....every inch of him..... sad, his cult can't see this....

If it were not against the law, I'd spit on him....with the biggest gob I could muster.
History shows us that men like this are ultimately discovered for what they are. The question is, how much damage is done before then.
Like Whoopi Goldberg claims Jill Biden is "an excellent Doctor and anyone she treats should be thankful". Until another member of the View pointed out that actually Jill Biden is a fucking SCHOOL TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know with the absolute mayhem that is going on in this country - the FIRST thing I am worried about and make headlines is Trump holding a Bible.

:rolleyes:
Did I say that you should?
It was weird...and no less funny than if Obama stood their with a Bible.
All he did was feed the hysteria a little more by a dumb move.
But in the scope of things... it is OBVIOUSLY not worth the headlines it has got. Which says more about the media than Trump

His idea to send out the military to shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at PEACEFUL demonstrators, who had another hour before curfew set in, so he could clear the streets for his walk to st John's church, and photo op of awkwardly holding up someone else's Bible was the most repulsive action I've ever witnessed.... and it was anti Christ.

He's out of control.....evil.....every inch of him..... sad, his cult can't see this....

If it were not against the law, I'd spit on him....with the biggest gob I could muster.
History shows us that men like this are ultimately discovered for what they are. The question is, how much damage is done before then.
Like Whoopi Goldberg claims Jill Biden is "an excellent Doctor and anyone she treats should be thankful". Until another member of the View pointed out that actually Jill Biden is a fucking SCHOOL TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:confused-84:

Forum List

Back