President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I know with the absolute mayhem that is going on in this country - the FIRST thing I am worried about and make headlines is Trump holding a Bible.

:rolleyes:
Did I say that you should?
It was weird...and no less funny than if Obama stood their with a Bible.
All he did was feed the hysteria a little more by a dumb move.
But in the scope of things... it is OBVIOUSLY not worth the headlines it has got. Which says more about the media than Trump
I ask a lot of questions here because I want to know what people are actually thinking. Their responses - or lack of - and their behaviors are almost always informative, in one way or another.

So either way, this has been yet another informative thread. The nature of the topic is usually secondary in importance.

The answer to all three questions is that there is no way of knowing. Given the man's history of veracity, anything would be speculation.

Meanwhile in the real world of things that mater but not to the left media....

Indianapolis... a 13 year old daughter of a fantastic father who thought it was a good idea to bring her along looting/destroying property, nearly lost her life as she and her father kicking in a glass front of a store and she severely cut her leg severing an artery. And would have bleed out IF NOT for her dad and nearby looters/vandals asking the police to help them. (the irony). The Police controlled the bleeding and rushed her to the hospital and her life was saved.

President Trump is not a devout Christian. He's a devout American.

Christianity and America have a history together as old as America. They're inseparable.

That's what President Trump understands.

Last edited:
I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

This is what Mac focuses on in the midst of riots, after church was burned.

You aren't getting any "answers" because you failed to show anything wrong. Good on Trump if he truly was there...

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

/——-/ I’m Catholic and have never read the Bible. In school, I studied the Catechism. Neither do I have a favorite verse.

ya, sorry you claim to be catholic and have never read the bible? You are not like any catholic I have ever met!
1 Thessalonians 2:13

2 Peter 3:16

2 Timothy 2:15
Acts 17:11
you can go on and on about the importance of the word for which you have no need to know but call your self a catholic? ya, right!

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

The President wanted to walk across the park to the church. WTF is wrong with that? I'm glad he did and I'm glad the secret service pushed the rioters out of the way. Only a real partisan POS would bring this up instead of Liberals rioting and destroying.

Trump was truthfully answering a direct question, as usual.

First, would someone like to explain what this man did
Obviously showing solidarity with and sympathy for his fellow Christians after a church was vandalized.

Of course.

Trump was truthfully answering a direct question, as usual.

First, would someone like to explain what this man did
Obviously showing solidarity with and sympathy for his fellow Christians after a church was vandalized.

Of course.
I'm sure those are sincere answers, thank you.

Thanks in advance.

You aren't getting any "answers" because you failed to show anything wrong. Good on Trump if he truly was there...

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

/——-/ I’m Catholic and have never read the Bible. In school, I studied the Catechism. Neither do I have a favorite verse.

ya, sorry you claim to be catholic and have never read the bible? You are not like any catholic I have ever met!

you can go on and on about the importance of the word for which you have no need to know but call your self a catholic? ya, right!

/——-/ yeah, Cupcake. I know more about my religion than you do. We studied the Catechism.
"Did God intend that the Bible alone should be the guide to salvation? No, because certain things in the Bible can be misunderstood, and because the Bible does not have everything God taught" Catechism-, p. 51.

"Do we get from the Bible alone all our knowledge and certainty about what God has told us? No, there is also Sacred Tradition … What is tradition? The Word of God handed on to us by the Apostles in their preaching and by their successors in the church to the present day … Do you have to believe in tradition? Yes … we are obliged to accept all the truths contained in the Bible and Tradition…" - Catechism, pp. 9,10. Catholicism and Scripture: the Roman Catholic Church and the Bible

He informed people what it was when asked.

Obviously to inform you what it was.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:3 American Standard Version

Thanks in advance.

1591104162128.png

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an agitator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an adjudicator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

Just a curious individual.

Thanks for your responses.

Thanks in advance.

/——-/ yeah, Cupcake. I know more about my religion than you do. We studied the Catechism.
"Did God intend that the Bible alone should be the guide to salvation? No, because certain things in the Bible can be misunderstood, and because the Bible does not have everything God taught" Catechism-, p. 51.

"Do we get from the Bible alone all our knowledge and certainty about what God has told us? No, there is also Sacred Tradition … What is tradition? The Word of God handed on to us by the Apostles in their preaching and by their successors in the church to the present day … Do you have to believe in tradition? Yes … we are obliged to accept all the truths contained in the Bible and Tradition…" - Catechism, pp. 9,10. Catholicism and Scripture: the Roman Catholic Church and the Bible

by your own words you have never read the bible! you lying then or now? your a joke!

He stood in front of the temple of God, and proclaimed himself, to be God.... is what the Bible prophesy on the Antichrist says....

Maybe he was practicing, for that Bible prophesy scene, as all good actors, do.

He held the bible for his photo op scene, up side down.....

Up side down.... was he intentionally mocking religion, by his actions? Showing God, he's above Him.....

ANYONE who proclaims themselves to be Christian, and supports this deceiver and his mockery of religiosity, Is being used and needs to do a self check..... does he follow God or Christ's teaching? A resounding, loud, and amplified, NO. Not for one single nano second. Yet, you follow this anti Christ? Why? Why? Why?

Where did he proclaim himself to be God? Are you seeing things Care?

Take the TDS pill. Stop hallucinating.

The squirrel in her head told her that

Minutes before Trumps Bible Photo-op in front of a church. Police use Tear Gas to clear away Washington DC protestors

View attachment 344174

What would Jesus do Mr President?
C'mon, it was 20 minutes to curfew. They needed to start moving out, anyway.
Seriously old lady....

It was okay for the DC Federal Police to shoot the peaceful protesters with tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area for an impromptu photo op, for the President, before their legal right to be there expired with the upcoming curfew??
I already said what I thought of the whole thing. The pres could have waited another half an hour, but I'm sure he wanted his speech in the Rose Garden to get on the 6:30 news. Campaigns wait for no man. But the message SOUNDS like, the police just randomly started attacking the crowd. They told the crowd to move out and the crowd said fuck you, it's not 7 o'clock. Plenty of PITA's to go around, imo. The messaging about this is as hyperbolic as the President's little stunt was pathetic.

Minutes before Trumps Bible Photo-op in front of a church. Police use Tear Gas to clear away Washington DC protestors

View attachment 344174

What would Jesus do Mr President?
C'mon, it was 20 minutes to curfew. They needed to start moving out, anyway.
Seriously old lady....

It was okay for the DC Federal Police to shoot the peaceful protesters with tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area for an impromptu photo op, for the President, before their legal right to be there expired with the upcoming curfew??
I already said what I thought of the whole thing. The pres could have waited another half an hour, but I'm sure he wanted his speech in the Rose Garden to get on the 6:30 news. Campaigns wait for no man. But the message SOUNDS like, the police just randomly started attacking the crowd. They told the crowd to move out and the crowd said fuck you, it's not 7 o'clock. Plenty of PITA's to go around, imo. The messaging about this is as hyperbolic as the President's little stunt was pathetic.
7 o’clock curfew doesn’t mean you start Pepper Spraying the crowd at 6 o’clock so the President can get on the 6:30 news.

Thanks in advance.

by your own words you have never read the bible! you lying then or now? your a joke!

/-----/ OK. so you're one of those clowns who argue for the sake of getting attention.
1.) I never read the Bible.
2.) Catholic schools teach the Catechism.
3.) I didn't lie about anything.
4.) Catholic schools did teach grammar. It's you're a joke, not your.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an adjudicator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

Just a curious individual.

Thanks for your responses.

The fact that the agitator complains about Trump not being Christian enough while not being a Christian himself just makes it all better.

Leftists always do this, not very credible to say the least.

Forum List

Back