President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-
Yeah, Americans have slightly more important things to focus on right now than your gossip.

That's because they aren't retarded. People are dying and people's lives are destroyed as we speak and this moronic retard can't stop his moaning about the greatest president.

Last week a woman defying the stay at home order to support her family. Was a murderer. But thousands of people standing elbow to elbow are good people while they burn the town down. Mac you lost it.

He has gone off the rails.

And now, someone invokes the Godwin's law over Trump holding a bible.

Meanwhile your side is burning cities down.

And STILL, it's Trump's fault.

These people are mental lunatics.

If instead of calling for those who were peacefully protesting to be fired, he had invited them to the White House to address their concerns it's certainly possible we would not be here today.

The base doesn't want that. That would be a surrender.

Better to ignore & mock their concerns and attack. MAGA.

Oh Mac, now telling an entire group of people what they believe. Weren't you against this sort of behavior?

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

This is what Mac focuses on in the midst of riots, after church was burned.

You aren't getting any "answers" because you failed to show anything wrong. Good on Trump if he truly was there...

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

/——-/ I’m Catholic and have never read the Bible. In school, I studied the Catechism. Neither do I have a favorite verse.

That’s a Puritan atheist thing...favorite verses.

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-
Yeah, Americans have slightly more important things to focus on right now than your gossip.

That's because they aren't retarded. People are dying and people's lives are destroyed as we speak and this moronic retard can't stop his moaning about the greatest president.

Last week a woman defying the stay at home order to support her family. Was a murderer. But thousands of people standing elbow to elbow are good people while they burn the town down. Mac you lost it.

No. The cops are burning the cities down.

Yeah, it's the cops and white supremacists. We know, someone gets their news from CNN while others actually see all the recorded video.

Absolute nutcase.

So the mayor's and governors of blue states are supporting white supremacist. They are letting these guys loot and burn their towns down. While red states are stopping them. So we know where liberals and CNN stand. Supporting the white supremacist, thanks for proving what I knew all along.

Their cognitive dissonance has reached pretzel territory as they see the hit they are taking and try to shift the narrative.
Remember...exposure is always the biggest blow to them.

If instead of calling for those who were peacefully protesting to be fired, he had invited them to the White House to address their concerns it's certainly possible we would not be here today.
View attachment 344414

Insinuating that this is any longer a peaceful protest was lost when the first peaceful protester stood aside and allowed the willful destruction of other people property and bodily harm fall on others to occur while doing nothing to stop the atrocity.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I didn't claim it was peaceful now. You didn't address my point.

He informed people what it was when asked.

Obviously to inform you what it was.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:3 American Standard Version

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an adjudicator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

Just a curious individual.

Thanks for your responses.

The fact that the agitator complains about Trump not being Christian enough while not being a Christian himself just makes it all better.

Leftists always do this, not very credible to say the least.

1wbwzr9yxh251.jpg

Obviously neither Trump nor anyone who remotely supports him takes the moral lessons from the bible remotely seriously:

"Cursed is anyone who withholds justice from the foreigner, the fatherless or the widow" -- from Lev 27:19

:mad:

You have never read the bible, don't understand it, and certainly don't care. This means it's the time to fuck off.

The verse isn't in the Bible?

I imagine there are a lot of REAL Christians who are insulted and ashamed after that stunt.

I’m a real Christian. I’m insulted that a non-Christian reporter asked “is that your Bible?” What was his goal? Does anyone believe this reporter is a “devout Christian”?

Followed by a non-Christian poster bitching about it.
So I would like to ask You, the poster, a few questions.

First would you like to explain the point of your post? What was the goal?

Second does anyone believe you are a devout Christian or that you have anything but a sneering disdain for Christians?

Your “imagination” aside....you don’t know what “real Christians” think. It is completely alien to you.
I'm more than happy to answer your questions, even though you avoided answering mine. I would expect nothing different from people like you.

First, as always, I wanted to observe the thought processes and behaviors of the Trumpsters in their responses, if any of them had the balls to actually answer the questions. I knew their support for him would be unequivocal and obedient and pure, but the behaviors are always fascinating. I have not been disappointed.

Second does anyone believe you are a devout Christian or that you have anything but a sneering disdain for Christians?
Oh, no. I don't claim to be Christian. I admit that I don't know how the hell we got here, and it seems pretty egotistical for people to believe they do. I do have a sneering disdain for Christians (or any other religious group) who clearly only use their "religion" as a weapon, who cherry-pick their religion, and who make zero effort to treat others with respect and dignity. They are a living, breathing insult to decent people who are sincere in their faith.

Your “imagination” aside....you don’t know what “real Christians” think. It is completely alien to you.
Tough to say. I believe that religion provides decent, humble people with answers, strength, comfort and guidance. For those of you who I believe are less serious, I think it's just a tribal thing.

You're welcome. And again, I'm not expecting you to answer my questions.

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

You people called a woman wanting to work a murderer last week. But now it's okay for thousands of people rioting elbow to elbow?

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

You people called a woman wanting to work a murderer last week. But now it's okay for thousands of people rioting elbow to elbow?

I did? Quote me please.

President Trump was probably there to show that the church was still fine after the "peaceful" rioters set it on fire.

But damn, he is one evil man for wanting to check on it after it was set on fire. HITLER!

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

The fact that the agitator complains about Trump not being Christian enough while not being a Christian himself just makes it all better.

1wbwzr9yxh251.jpg

Oh the communist is here to lecture us about the bible.

See, that is not how Christians pray, that's your problem.

Last edited:

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

I did? Quote me please.

Democrats did, why is it okay to protest now? Just a few days you would get run out of a store for not wearing a mask.

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

I did? Quote me please.

Democrats did, why is it okay to protest now? Just a few days you would get run out of a store for not wearing a mask.

I went to our local protest/rally. They were handing out masks. Not everyone wore one but they tried.

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-

I did? Quote me please.

If you don't see any reason to protest, great. Some do.

I imagine there are a lot of REAL Christians who are insulted and ashamed after that stunt.

I’m a real Christian. I’m insulted that a non-Christian reporter asked “is that your Bible?” What was his goal? Does anyone believe this reporter is a “devout Christian”?

I'm more than happy to answer your questions, even though you avoided answering mine. I would expect nothing different from people like you.

First, as always, I wanted to observe the thought processes and behaviors of the Trumpsters in their responses, if any of them had the balls to actually answer the questions. I knew their support for him would be unequivocal and obedient and pure, but the behaviors are always fascinating. I have not been disappointed.

A fish doesn’t notice water and you will never break from your programming. You thought your Puritan attitude is one Christians should share. So you asked the questions your bible thumping Puritan heritage demands. But they make no sense to Christians. That’s why you didn’t get any answers. After all it wasn’t a Christian questioned Trump about the Bible in his hand nor was it a “Trumpster” . So perhaps you should try and contact the reporter or an atheist or a Leftist to discern what import it had?

Can you really defend something you yourself have never read?
Do you foolishly believe Trump has actually taken the time to read it? Seriously? Every stance he takes and word he speaks, is anti Christ.

The man pays lip service to the Bible and he courts Christians, but his character and actions disgrace the Holy Bible to the point that when you cast your vote, it is between a charlatan and a worse charlatan. This election, you decide who is the lesser of two evils.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

1wbwzr9yxh251.jpg

Oh the communist is here to lecture us about the bible.

See, this is not how Christians pray, that's your problem.

Matthew 19:23:
And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven."

A fish doesn’t notice water and you will never break from your programming. You thought your Puritan attitude is one Christians should share. So you asked the questions your bible thumping Puritan heritage demands. But they make no sense to Christians. That’s why you didn’t get any answers. After all it wasn’t a Christian questioned Trump about the Bible in his hand nor was it a “Trumpster” . So perhaps you should try and contact the reporter or an atheist or a Leftist to discern what import it had?
No thanks, observing the behaviors of you folks is much more interesting.

Including lies like "you thought your Puritan attitude is one Christians should share".

But thanks for your concern!

Can you really defend something you yourself have never read?
Do you foolishly believe Trump has actually taken the time to read it? Seriously? Every stance he takes and word he speaks, is anti Christ.

The man pays lip service to the Bible and he courts Christians, but his character and actions disgrace the Holy Bible to the point that when you cast your vote, it is between a charlatan and a worse charlatan. This election, you decide who is the lesser of two evils.

There are always other options.

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

Not true. You are a partisan democrat individual Curiosity had little to do with it and partisanship everything.

Forum List

Back