President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like he got caught using a Bible as a prop, and blew off the question.

Why are you acting like that is a big deal?

I believe we're allowed to start threads that are not a "big deal" if we choose.

But I've gotten pretty much what I was expecting, so it's been a good thread.

Good thing I don't need anyone's approval.

Of course you are allowed to do it. I asked WHY. And you shockingly, did not answer.

Do you remember when I pointed out to you, that the end of talking left only violence as a way of addressing conflict?

Oh, okay. Here are responses I gave earlier to another Trumpster who was also trying to change the subject by putting me on the defensive:

First would you like to explain the point of your post? What was the goal?
First, as always, I wanted to observe the thought processes and behaviors of the Trumpsters in their responses, if any of them had the balls to actually answer the questions. I knew their support for him would be unequivocal and obedient and pure, but the behaviors are always fascinating. I have not been disappointed.

Second does anyone believe you are a devout Christian or that you have anything but a sneering disdain for Christians?
Oh, no. I don't claim to be Christian. I admit that I don't know how the hell we got here, and it seems pretty egotistical for people to believe they do. I do have a sneering disdain for Christians (or any other religious group) who clearly only use their "religion" as a weapon, who cherry-pick their religion, and who make zero effort to treat others with respect and dignity. They are a living, breathing insult to decent people who are sincere in their faith.

Your “imagination” aside....you don’t know what “real Christians” think. It is completely alien to you.
Tough to say. I believe that religion provides decent, humble people with answers, strength, comfort and guidance. For those of you who I believe are less serious, I think it's just a tribal thing.

And no, I don't remember you saying that, sorry.

President Trump is not a devout Christian. He's a devout American.

Christianity and America have a history together as old as America. They're inseparable.

That's what President Trump understands.
He is a devout asshole

Are you aware of the fact that you have no actual complaints of substance on his recent job performance?

Like having one third of the Coronavirus deaths in the world?

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Yeah.....how dare he!!!

What do you want him to do?
Listen. Ask questions. Communicate honestly. Be curious. Seek to truly understand someone other than his base.

I'm not expecting him to do any of that, but you asked.

I don't get answers to my questions, but I'm not afraid to answer the questions of others.

You are not afraid to lie is what you should have said.

Listen. Ask questions. Communicate honestly. Be curious. Seek to truly understand someone other than his base.

I don't get answers to my questions, but I'm not afraid to answer the questions of others.

I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding examples.

We'll see who the liar is.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Hey, at least Trump could describe what the exterior is.

is there a picture showing Trump LOOKING at the church?

No, he would know where the front door of a church is....The floors in churches burns the soles of his feet.

Is that what happens to you when you go?

Thanks in advance.

I believe we're allowed to start threads that are not a "big deal" if we choose.

Of course you are allowed to do it. I asked WHY. And you shockingly, did not answer.

Do you remember when I pointed out to you, that the end of talking left only violence as a way of addressing conflict?

Oh, okay. Here are responses I gave earlier to another Trumpster who was also trying to change the subject by putting me on the defensive:

First, as always, I wanted to observe the thought processes and behaviors of the Trumpsters in their responses, if any of them had the balls to actually answer the questions. I knew their support for him would be unequivocal and obedient and pure, but the behaviors are always fascinating. I have not been disappointed.

Second does anyone believe you are a devout Christian or that you have anything but a sneering disdain for Christians?
Oh, no. I don't claim to be Christian. I admit that I don't know how the hell we got here, and it seems pretty egotistical for people to believe they do. I do have a sneering disdain for Christians (or any other religious group) who clearly only use their "religion" as a weapon, who cherry-pick their religion, and who make zero effort to treat others with respect and dignity. They are a living, breathing insult to decent people who are sincere in their faith.

Your “imagination” aside....you don’t know what “real Christians” think. It is completely alien to you.
Tough to say. I believe that religion provides decent, humble people with answers, strength, comfort and guidance. For those of you who I believe are less serious, I think it's just a tribal thing.

Except I immediately admitted that he was just using the Bible as a prop, which is the complete opposite of what you expected to see, and indeed still seem to think you saw.

Your blindness on that, brings up the obvious question, what else did you blind yourself to?

President Trump is not a devout Christian. He's a devout American.

Christianity and America have a history together as old as America. They're inseparable.

That's what President Trump understands.
He is a devout asshole

Are you aware of the fact that you have no actual complaints of substance on his recent job performance?

Like having one third of the Coronavirus deaths in the world?

If you believe the obviously inflated guess numbers. Which no one does. Not even you.

Thanks in advance.

Where are your answers?

I don't mind the photo op he isn't the first politician to do that. I don't understand the firing if rubber bullets into the crowd. That part makes zero sense. They were peaceful. They are allowed to be there.

So peaceful...
'

They had a fence that clearly stated the people weren't even welcome in that area. It would have been fine to use real bullets.

Norman, your propensity to lie is showing again. That is NOT the White House. It does not have a rotunda nor a building close enough by that the red and blue lights can be seen. Maybe you Googled that video and were too stupid to tell the truth.

Ol' Mac asks three reasonable questions, all of which could have been answered in an intelligent, reasonable, adult way.

Instead, the personal attacks, insults, and deflection start flying immediately.

I never have to name names. Ever.

Ol Mac tried to couch a political jab as questions and got called on it. Now it looks like it’s time for the martyr act.

Thanks in advance.

Would you have been more comfortable if it had been a koran, asshole?

Thanks in advance.

A reporter asked if it was HIS Bible, and Trump replied "Its a Bible". He didn't want to be pulled into a discussion of a book he does not know.

His goal in walking to the church was to appear in charge and concerned about his people. Of course, before the walk the DC police and federal agents had to remove all the protesters, many of whom were at the church seeking aid and assistance.

No, I do not believe we were witnessing a devout Christian. I believe we were witnessing a politicians pandering to his base.

Was it police? I thought it was the trucks and trucks of military that arrived for show earlier?

Ok, just heard on news it was police, not the trucks of military brought in earlier....

I WAS WRONG that it was military, it was police....

Have you been taking lessons from OldLady ?

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-
Yeah, Americans have slightly more important things to focus on right now than your gossip.

That's because they aren't retarded. People are dying and people's lives are destroyed as we speak and this moronic retard can't stop his moaning about the greatest president.

Last week a woman defying the stay at home order to support her family. Was a murderer. But thousands of people standing elbow to elbow are good people while they burn the town down. Mac you lost it.

He has gone off the rails.

And now, someone invokes the Godwin's law over Trump holding a bible.

Meanwhile your side is burning cities down.

And STILL, it's Trump's fault.

These people are mental lunatics.

No. The cops are burning the cities down.

Uh no, antifia is burning down the town's. Anyway you don't get it. Last week you loons called a woman who wanted to work a murderer. But you are all for thousand of people standing elbow to elbow. What's up with that?

Burning down the town's what?

Thanks in advance.

Who gives a shit?

Not Trumpsters!

-
Yeah, Americans have slightly more important things to focus on right now than your gossip.

That's because they aren't retarded. People are dying and people's lives are destroyed as we speak and this moronic retard can't stop his moaning about the greatest president.

Last week a woman defying the stay at home order to support her family. Was a murderer. But thousands of people standing elbow to elbow are good people while they burn the town down. Mac you lost it.

He has gone off the rails.

And now, someone invokes the Godwin's law over Trump holding a bible.

Meanwhile your side is burning cities down.

And STILL, it's Trump's fault.

These people are mental lunatics.

No. The cops are burning the cities down.

Yeah, it's the cops and white supremacists. We know, someone gets their news from CNN while others actually see all the recorded video.

Absolute nutcase.

So the mayor's and governors of blue states are supporting white supremacist. They are letting these guys loot and burn their towns down. While red states are stopping them. So we know where liberals and CNN stand. Supporting the white supremacist, thanks for proving what I knew all along.

Mayor's what?

Thanks in advance.

Except I immediately admitted that he was just using the Bible as a prop, which is the complete opposite of what you expected to see, and indeed still seem to think you saw.

Your blindness on that, brings up the obvious question, what else did you blind yourself to?

I didn't read your post. The most I will usually do is skim.

Perhaps I'm blind to everything. Who knows!

Whatever you'd like. I don't care. Sorry.

Minutes before Trumps Bible Photo-op in front of a church. Police use Tear Gas to clear away Washington DC protestors

View attachment 344174

What would Jesus do Mr President?
C'mon, it was 20 minutes to curfew. They needed to start moving out, anyway.
Seriously old lady....

It was okay for the DC Federal Police to shoot the peaceful protesters with tear gas and rubber bullets to clear the area for an impromptu photo op, for the President, before their legal right to be there expired with the upcoming curfew??
I already said what I thought of the whole thing. The pres could have waited another half an hour, but I'm sure he wanted his speech in the Rose Garden to get on the 6:30 news. Campaigns wait for no man. But the message SOUNDS like, the police just randomly started attacking the crowd. They told the crowd to move out and the crowd said fuck you, it's not 7 o'clock. Plenty of PITA's to go around, imo. The messaging about this is as hyperbolic as the President's little stunt was pathetic.
7 o’clock curfew doesn’t mean you start Pepper Spraying the crowd at 6 o’clock so the President can get on the 6:30 news.
We just gonna keep repeating our words over and over? Okay.
I already said what I thought of the whole thing. The pres could have waited another half an hour, but I'm sure he wanted his speech in the Rose Garden to get on the 6:30 news. Campaigns wait for no man. But the message SOUNDS like, the police just randomly started attacking the crowd. They told the crowd to move out and the crowd said fuck you, it's not 7 o'clock. Plenty of PITA's to go around, imo. The messaging about this is as hyperbolic as the President's little stunt was pathetic.

Thanks in advance.

Where are your answers?
I've provided them twice now.

So where are those examples?

Forum List

Back