President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

He informed people what it was when asked.

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Obviously to inform you what it was.

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:3 American Standard Version

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an adjudicator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Just a curious individual.

Thanks for your responses.

Not true. You are a partisan democrat individual Curiosity had little to do with it and partisanship everything.

Sure, believe what you'd like.

I imagine there are a lot of REAL Christians who are insulted and ashamed after that stunt.

I’m a real Christian. I’m insulted that a non-Christian reporter asked “is that your Bible?” What was his goal? Does anyone believe this reporter is a “devout Christian”?

Followed by a non-Christian poster bitching about it.
So I would like to ask You, the poster, a few questions.

First would you like to explain the point of your post? What was the goal?

Second does anyone believe you are a devout Christian or that you have anything but a sneering disdain for Christians?

Your “imagination” aside....you don’t know what “real Christians” think. It is completely alien to you.
I'm more than happy to answer your questions, even though you avoided answering mine. I would expect nothing different from people like you.

First, as always, I wanted to observe the thought processes and behaviors of the Trumpsters in their responses, if any of them had the balls to actually answer the questions. I knew their support for him would be unequivocal and obedient and pure, but the behaviors are always fascinating. I have not been disappointed.

A fish doesn’t notice water and you will never break from your programming. You thought your Puritan attitude is one Christians should share. So you asked the questions your bible thumping Puritan heritage demands. But they make no sense to Christians. That’s why you didn’t get any answers. After all it wasn’t a Christian questioned Trump about the Bible in his hand nor was it a “Trumpster” . So perhaps you should try and contact the reporter or an atheist or a Leftist to discern what import it had?
No thanks, observing the behaviors of you folks is much more interesting.

Including lies like "you thought your Puritan attitude is one Christians should share".

But thanks for your concern!

So you took the behavior of a non-Christian anti-trumper...to observe the behavior of Christian Trump supporters?
Deep down you have to be squirming with embarrassment.

And remember.

Agit8r says “ No. The cops are burning the cities down. ”

LOL. And all this time CNN was saying it was “protestors”.

Donnie pulled the ultimate DICK moves yesterday.

• Sends Fat Billy Barf out to see how many peaceful demonstrators he'd have to have mounted police to clear out with tear gas, flash bangs and rubber bullets so his Donnie could walk across the street for his stupid photo op.
  • Holds Bible upside down (wonder if he autographed it?)
  • Says NOTHING about George Floyd during tough guy routine (Donnie is forever the victim - Me Me MEEEE!!)
  • Threatens D governors with sending in the US Military if they don't get "tougher"

Know what he's starting to remind me up? Erdogan in Turkey - Yesterday shit-show is our our warning. Four more years, and our delicate 250 year democracy will be gone. Hell, it may be gone NOW. Donald is not well .. And every day he gets worse.

Yep, our president is a DICK.

EZeTCgjWoAA94sj

I imagine there are a lot of REAL Christians who are insulted and ashamed after that stunt.

I’m a real Christian. I’m insulted that a non-Christian reporter asked “is that your Bible?” What was his goal? Does anyone believe this reporter is a “devout Christian”?

Followed by a non-Christian poster bitching about it.
So I would like to ask You, the poster, a few questions.

Second does anyone believe you are a devout Christian or that you have anything but a sneering disdain for Christians?

Your “imagination” aside....you don’t know what “real Christians” think. It is completely alien to you.
I'm more than happy to answer your questions, even though you avoided answering mine. I would expect nothing different from people like you.

First, as always, I wanted to observe the thought processes and behaviors of the Trumpsters in their responses, if any of them had the balls to actually answer the questions. I knew their support for him would be unequivocal and obedient and pure, but the behaviors are always fascinating. I have not been disappointed.

A fish doesn’t notice water and you will never break from your programming. You thought your Puritan attitude is one Christians should share. So you asked the questions your bible thumping Puritan heritage demands. But they make no sense to Christians. That’s why you didn’t get any answers. After all it wasn’t a Christian questioned Trump about the Bible in his hand nor was it a “Trumpster” . So perhaps you should try and contact the reporter or an atheist or a Leftist to discern what import it had?
No thanks, observing the behaviors of you folks is much more interesting.

Including lies like "you thought your Puritan attitude is one Christians should share".

But thanks for your concern!

So you took the behavior of a non-Christian anti-trumper...to observe the behavior of Christian Trump supporters?
Deep down you have to be squirming with embarrassment.
I did?

Well, feel free to run with that, whatever it is. I'll pretend I don't see that you're trying to change the subject by putting me on the defensive.

Looks like another leg humping session. Could you get this all out in one post, just really let me have it? This gets boring.

Thanks in advance.

Meanwhile in the real world of things that mater but not to the left media....

Indianapolis... a 13 year old daughter of a fantastic father who thought it was a good idea to bring her along looting/destroying property, nearly lost her life as she and her father kicking in a glass front of a store and she severely cut her leg severing an artery. And would have bleed out IF NOT for her dad and nearby looters/vandals asking the police to help them. (the irony). The Police controlled the bleeding and rushed her to the hospital and her life was saved.

This is why I believe in the concept of outlawry. We should bring it back.

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

It sounds like you don’t believe him when he says the Bible is his favorite book.

Thanks in advance.

This is what Mac focuses on in the midst of riots, after church was burned.

You aren't getting any "answers" because you failed to show anything wrong. Good on Trump if he truly was there...

When Trump was asked what was his favorite verse he didn't have an answer. It's because he has never read the book. Either that or he couldn't find a verse directly about him.

Actually he did - Two Corinthians of course! :D

6tHRmI7GfTilbuXoS7aqFL--S9JhKVagqWlGZUPP_qEDxIHlY5HplyVEmeqF_44YtmsTJQTgxNqAoDT13v1ocehXkDPiF_MiQjI_BWMRzxOR-Kxa

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like he got caught using a Bible as a prop, and blew off the question.

Why are you acting like that is a big deal?

He informed people what it was when asked.

Obviously to inform you what it was.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:3 American Standard Version

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an adjudicator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Just a curious individual.

Thanks for your responses.

The fact that the agitator complains about Trump not being Christian enough while not being a Christian himself just makes it all better.

Leftists always do this, not very credible to say the least.

1wbwzr9yxh251.jpg

Oh the communist is here to lecture us about the bible.

See, this is not how Christians pray, that's your problem.

Matthew 19:23:
And Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly, I say to you, only with difficulty will a rich person enter the kingdom of heaven."

It wasn't easy for Trump to kick all of the leftist asses, but he will be there with the best of us.

Maybe it is time to put down the bible and grab the crack pipe - your usual source of information?

Can you really defend something you yourself have never read?
Do you foolishly believe Trump has actually taken the time to read it? Seriously? Every stance he takes and word he speaks, is anti Christ.

In case ya missed Morning Joe today. Mika shared a story about the time she and Joe were in the Oval right after inauguration. Donnie flipped a Bible his Mom gave him at Joe like a frisbee. Said he has no use for it.

Nope, he's not read a single page from the Bible. Shame that Evangelicals still buy his phony, gratuitous act.

ANYONE who proclaims themselves to be Christian, and supports this deceiver and his mockery of religiosity, Is being used and needs to do a self check..... does he follow God or Christ's teaching? A resounding, loud, and amplified, NO. Not for one single nano second. Yet, you follow this anti Christ? Why? Why? Why?
They've put a man above their religion (at least those who seriously have one). We've seen this before in history, too.

What we have seen in history is diversity not working. That is what we are seeing here now. Aristotle already talked about it.

But keep screaming about Trump while your guys are burning the country down. It is comical, the level of TDS.
Why is the mass hatred of our president comical to you?

ANYONE who proclaims themselves to be Christian, and supports this deceiver and his mockery of religiosity, Is being used and needs to do a self check..... does he follow God or Christ's teaching? A resounding, loud, and amplified, NO. Not for one single nano second. Yet, you follow this anti Christ? Why? Why? Why?
They've put a man above their religion (at least those who seriously have one). We've seen this before in history, too.

What we have seen in history is diversity not working. That is what we are seeing here now. Aristotle already talked about it.

But keep screaming about Trump while your guys are burning the country down. It is comical, the level of TDS.
Why is the mass hatred of our president comical to you?

No burning here, only on democrat cities. They reap what they sow.

Thanks in advance.

I believe we're allowed to start threads that are not a "big deal" if we choose.

But I've gotten pretty much what I was expecting, so it's been a good thread.

Good thing I don't need anyone's approval.

His idea to send out the military to shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at PEACEFUL demonstrators, who had another hour before curfew set in, so he could clear the streets for his walk to st John's church, and photo op of awkwardly holding up someone else's Bible was the most repulsive action I've ever witnessed.... and it was anti Christ.

He's out of control.....evil.....every inch of him..... sad, his cult can't see this....

If it were not against the law, I'd spit on him....with the biggest gob I could muster.
History shows us that men like this are ultimately discovered for what they are. The question is, how much damage is done before then.
Like Whoopi Goldberg claims Jill Biden is "an excellent Doctor and anyone she treats should be thankful". Until another member of the View pointed out that actually Jill Biden is a fucking SCHOOL TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehhh - Dr Biden is a bit more than a "schoolteacher" ya dufus!

Thanks in advance.

I believe we're allowed to start threads that are not a "big deal" if we choose.

But I've gotten pretty much what I was expecting, so it's been a good thread.

Good thing I don't need anyone's approval.

Of course you are allowed to do it. I asked WHY. And you shockingly, did not answer.

Do you remember when I pointed out to you, that the end of talking left only violence as a way of addressing conflict?

Can you really defend something you yourself have never read?
Do you foolishly believe Trump has actually taken the time to read it? Seriously? Every stance he takes and word he speaks, is anti Christ.

In case ya missed Morning Joe today. Mika shared a story about the time she and Joe were in the Oval right after inauguration. Donnie flipped a Bible his Mom gave him at Joe like a frisbee. Said he has no use for it.

Nope, he's not read a single page from the Bible. Shame that Evangelicals still buy his phony, gratuitous act.

Evangelicals had the choice between a man who was willing to work with them, or a woman who hates them.

Your confusion over why they choose the one that was not their enemy to support, is just you having TDS.

President Trump is not a devout Christian. He's a devout American.

Christianity and America have a history together as old as America. They're inseparable.

That's what President Trump understands.
He is a devout asshole

Are you aware of the fact that you have no actual complaints of substance on his recent job performance?

Forum List

Back