President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church with a Bible in his hand.

The fact that no one has answered my three perfectly reasonable questions so far makes it pretty clear that, at some level, they know what this man is.
It's about owning libs. That's what's important.
Really? That's what is important?

How about leadership, empathy, understanding and compassion?

This is a bad reality show! And it must be cancelled!
Leadership, empathy, understanding and compassion are for pinko commies.

Real men like to shoot things and hold up the Bible.

FOr all you know, he is showing leadership. You might have missed it, and just assumed he was not.
Sure he is, for people like you. That's his priority.

I just no longer have words for this, so I'll ask three very serious questions:

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Second, what was the point of that, what was his goal?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Trump is such a great president. As his political enemies try to frame him at every turn he makes them look just as low IQed as they are and comes out of these slanders smelling like a rose. It amazes me just how pathetic and stupid he makes these sub-humans look. Now maybe you can answer a question for me, What did that gang of worthless scum accomplish by beating that 86 year old man to death?

First, would someone like to explain what this man did yesterday, holding up Bible and saying "It's a Bible"?

Third, do you believe we were witnessing a devout Christian there, holding up a religion's holy book in humble reverence?

Thanks in advance.

Trump is such a great president. As his political enemies try to frame him at every turn he makes them look just as low IQed as they are and comes out of these slanders smelling like a rose. It amazes me just how pathetic and stupid he makes these sub-humans look. Now maybe you can answer a question for me, What did that gang of worthless scum accomplish by beating that 86 year old man to death?

What they accomplished was screwing up and taking the focus off the the protests, giving material to hateful people like you to change the subject. They need to be found and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

So you're another one who admits that this was a political tactic and not a sincere and humble Christian message of peace, hope and forgiveness.

I appreciate your honesty.

The fact that no one has answered my three perfectly reasonable questions so far makes it pretty clear that, at some level, they know what this man is.

FOr all you know, he is showing leadership. You might have missed it, and just assumed he was not.

"People like me"?

He is President for all Americans. Showing leadership by definition would be judged by that metric.

YOur assumption of division, is that just something you made up again, or is it actually based on something he actually did or said?

President Trump is not a devout Christian. He's a devout American.

Christianity and America have a history together as old as America. They're inseparable.

That's what President Trump understands.
He is a devout asshole

Are you aware of the fact that you have no actual complaints of substance on his recent job performance?

Like having one third of the Coronavirus deaths in the world?

If you believe the obviously inflated guess numbers. Which no one does. Not even you.
These are the officially reported numbers of deaths as reported daily by the state health departments.

You claim they are fake?

Of course. The official guidlines were designed to encourage guesses and financial incentives were offered for higher numbers. So, we can be sure of one thing. THe official numbers are garbage.
Who manages and reports this great conspiracy? Is every medical facility in on it or is it just a few people at the top?
This looks like the work of the Deep State

My statement stands. Your inability to honestly address it, is telling.
Is there a Deep State or not?

Why are you so desperate to change the subject? Why should I answer your questions, if you don't address my responses when I do?
You claimed the deaths data is fake

Who fakes it?
Is it the Deep State?
Are you just making shit up?

"People like me"?

He is President for all Americans. Showing leadership by definition would be judged by that metric.

YOur assumption of division, is that just something you made up again, or is it actually based on something he actually did or said?
I merely posted my opinion. I don't need the approval of people like you to do so.

President Trump is not a devout Christian. He's a devout American.

Christianity and America have a history together as old as America. They're inseparable.

That's what President Trump understands.
He is a devout asshole

Are you aware of the fact that you have no actual complaints of substance on his recent job performance?

Like having one third of the Coronavirus deaths in the world?

If you believe the obviously inflated guess numbers. Which no one does. Not even you.
These are the officially reported numbers of deaths as reported daily by the state health departments.

You claim they are fake?

Of course. The official guidlines were designed to encourage guesses and financial incentives were offered for higher numbers. So, we can be sure of one thing. THe official numbers are garbage.
Who manages and reports this great conspiracy? Is every medical facility in on it or is it just a few people at the top?
This looks like the work of the Deep State

My statement stands. Your inability to honestly address it, is telling.
Is there a Deep State or not?

Why are you so desperate to change the subject? Why should I answer your questions, if you don't address my responses when I do?
You claimed the deaths data is fake

Who fakes it?
Is it the Deep State?
Are you just making shit up?

I already explained about the way the guidlines and financial incentives are set up to gin up the numbers.

You ignored that, and started throwing shit against the wall, like a monkey.

Do you deny that the guidlines and financial incentives allow and encourage false reporting?

If instead of calling for those who were peacefully protesting to be fired, he had invited them to the White House to address their concerns it's certainly possible we would not be here today.
View attachment 344414

Insinuating that this is any longer a peaceful protest was lost when the first peaceful protester stood aside and allowed the willful destruction of other people property and bodily harm fall on others to occur while doing nothing to stop the atrocity.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I didn't claim it was peaceful now. You didn't address my point.

1591126269432.png

I believe I did.

There was almost no delay between the killing of Floyd and it turning into nothing more than looting and rioting.

The mayor of Minneapolis is the one those peaceful protesters should have went to first and if they didn't get satisfaction there then their next step would be the governor and/or congressman and then if all of that failed they ask to see the president.

Were all of those steps taken?

I think not. It went right to looting and rioting.

Did any "peaceful protester" attempt to stop others from looting and rioting?

Obviously not. They're to busy videoing the devastation being caused and laughing about it.

To me that means the "peaceful protester" is just as responsible for the looting and rioting as those who are doing the looting and rioting.

*****SMILE*****

"People like me"?

I merely posted my opinion. I don't need the approval of people like you to do so.

Yes. You posted your opinion and I asked what you based that opinion on.

On some level, I am open to the possibility that Trump has actually done something wrong, this time.

I mean, I know he is not a James Bondian Supervillain, like so many of you like to pretend he is, but he has certainly dropped the ball more than once, and this could certainly be one of those times.

Your bitterness and hate, is interfering with your ability to have normal human interaction.

I literally feel pity for you.

He informed people what it was when asked.

Obviously to inform you what it was.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:3 American Standard Version

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an adjudicator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

Just a curious individual.

Thanks for your responses.

The fact that the agitator complains about Trump not being Christian enough while not being a Christian himself just makes it all better.

Leftists always do this, not very credible to say the least.

1wbwzr9yxh251.jpg

1591126595258.png

I'm not a Christian.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind."
Hosea 8:7

*****SMILE*****

He informed people what it was when asked.

Obviously to inform you what it was.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:3 American Standard Version

Thanks in advance.

View attachment 344372

You're welcome.

Are you a humble Christian or just an adjudicator?

I would say the latter.

*****SMILE*****

Just a curious individual.

Thanks for your responses.

The fact that the agitator complains about Trump not being Christian enough while not being a Christian himself just makes it all better.

Leftists always do this, not very credible to say the least.

1wbwzr9yxh251.jpg

View attachment 344560

I'm not a Christian.

"For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind."
Hosea 8:7

*****SMILE*****

Hosea, certainly KNEW how to turn a phrase. Hosea--is, I think---written in Hebrew. Anyone got the phrase in Hebrew?

Can you really defend something you yourself have never read?
The good Catholic girl never followed hers. Is part of laws against its teachings. Has enriched herself on the backs of the people she sys she represents. And that is so much worse.

Who remembers when President Bill Clinton stood in front of the United Methodist Church in Washington D.C holding, and waving a bible after he was impeached in the United States House of Representatives for lying under oath?
But not at all like President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church across Lafayette Park from the White House and stood outside with his Bible making a Statement to the Rioting Antiva, and Black Lives Matter!

Who remembers when President Bill Clinton stood in front of the United Methodist Church in Washington D.C holding, and waving a bible after he was impeached in the United States House of Representatives for lying under oath?
But not at all like President Trump BOLDLY walked up St. John's Church across Lafayette Park from the White House and stood outside with his Bible making a Statement to the Rioting Antiva, and Black Lives Matter!

Wasn't his bible, in case you actually didn't see it.

"He wielded the Bible like a foreign object, awkwardly adjusting his grip as though trying to get comfortable. He examined its cover. He held it up over his right shoulder like a crossing guard presenting a stop sign. He did not open it.

“Is that your Bible?” a reporter asked.

“It’s a Bible,” the president replied.
"""

101871473_899163510494585_3498799768002363392_o.png

The "other people" Donald listed in his litany describing the protesters amounts to about 95%. It's a small minority who are looting and burning.

Last edited:

Wasn't his bible, in case you actually didn't see it.

"He wielded the Bible like a foreign object, awkwardly adjusting his grip as though trying to get comfortable. He examined its cover. He held it up over his right shoulder like a crossing guard presenting a stop sign. He did not open it.

“Is that your Bible?” a reporter asked.

“It’s a Bible,” the president replied.
"""

101871473_899163510494585_3498799768002363392_o.png

So? If that's all you have to be seething about today, you obviously have emotional problems. I'll give you something better to lose your shit over:

Check out the Secret Service sniper that was near the church yesterday...

ss sniper.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back