President Trump dares judge in Alvin Bragg case to jail him for violating gag order

Ofc they should be, but they are NOT. Why is that, Cookie?

Because we have a two tiered justice system.

But you might notice you will never find a post from me saying they should not apply to the Dems while just today two of your fellow Trump worshipers have started threads talking pushing the idea that Trump should be not subject to the same rules and laws that you and I are.

If any of these judges is worried about violent ramifications, or electoral ramifications, they have to STOP FUCKING THINKING THAT WAY.

This is about the rule of law, he's making a mockery of it, and if we keep bending that rule for him, if we keep going down this road, we're fucked.

Treat him like what he is, a defendant who has to follow rules. That's it. Period.
So if Trump doesn't just shut up and accept the gag order like a good little colonist, King George is going to lock him up? What country are you from? MAGA

Not really…
There are thousands of pages of evidence, testimony of key Trumps Staff and Trumps own words

Nothing fake about it
And yet in the Bragg case, the FEC found nothing awry.

Now if they were to investigate Bragg and the judge and his daughter, I bet they could find some collusion

to interfere with a US national election.

Because we have a two tiered justice system.

But you might notice you will never find a post from me saying they should not apply to the Dems while just today two of your fellow Trump worshipers have started threads talking pushing the idea that Trump should be not subject to the same rules and laws that you and I are.
Bullshit! And your use of “Trump worshipers” to describe your political opponents is just proof that you’re not as you describe yourself…

Yeah, one is a Dem and one is a Repub.

The only facts you care about
dcau-batman.gif

His daughter has no involvement in the case
Trump bringing threats against her is unacceptable
Bullshit! She’s raised money off of the fact that her daddy is going to get Trump…At the very least, the optics for this judge should be enough for him to recuse….

And yet in the Bragg case, the FEC found nothing awry.

Now if they were to investigate Bragg and the judge and his daughter, I bet they could find some collusion

to interfere with a US national election.

Trump paid off Stormy using business funds to hide the transaction
There is a paper trail and eyewitness testimony

Bring on the case and lets see what happens

Bullshit! She’s raised money off of the fact that her daddy is going to get Trump…At the very least, the optics for this judge should be enough for him to recuse….

Yea….kids are like that
She is not party to the case

Forum List

Back