President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html?_r=0
As I sit on the veranda enjoying my mint juleps before the LSU- Florida engagement...I cannot help but be flushed with pride at the nomination of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the III as head of the Justice Department. I noticed he was 22 in 1968...leading me to believe he cast a proper ballot that year. The Justice Department has become a political and ideological tool of the looney left. Time for a change...indeed.

BEAUREGARD? and DA THOID----no less. well-----oh well............. Three new moms actually looked at the little gem in their arms and named it "Jefferson beauregard"???
little Jefferson beauregard--------the poor kid had to learn to WRITE that name--------in my time----by age five. My first name has seven letters-------with some difficult (like S) and no middle name ----
There were kids in my kindergarten class AHEAD OF ME and already on NUMBERS----by the time I got the whole thing down

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html?_r=0
As I sit on the veranda enjoying my mint juleps before the LSU- Florida engagement...I cannot help but be flushed with pride at the nomination of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the III as head of the Justice Department. I noticed he was 22 in 1968...leading me to believe he cast a proper ballot that year. The Justice Department has become a political and ideological tool of the looney left. Time for a change...indeed.

BEAUREGARD? and DA THOID----no less. well-----oh well............. Three new moms actually looked at the little gem in their arms and named it "Jefferson beauregard"???
little Jefferson beauregard--------the poor kid had to learn to WRITE that name--------in my time----by age five. My first name has seven letters-------with some difficult (like S) and no middle name ----
There were kids in my kindergarten class AHEAD OF ME and already on NUMBERS----by the time I got the whole thing down
Why madam I can appreciate your struggles with the spelling of your Cristian name. For I too had such difficulties as a lad. My big coincern now is passing on the plantation from Culpepper to Culpepper. ( lol).

PGT Beauregard...a man of honor and distinction.
P. G. T. Beauregard

Funny. He's a documented racist.
documented? do you really keep extensive files full of petty, nonsensical accusations against everyone you disagree with, or do you just spit out ''he's a racist'' on a continuous robotic loop?

Duh, the Senate previously rejected him for a federal judgeship - because of his racist history.

Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He'll Now Be Trump's Attorney General.

P. G. T. Beauregard

documented? do you really keep extensive files full of petty, nonsensical accusations against everyone you disagree with, or do you just spit out ''he's a racist'' on a continuous robotic loop?

Duh, the Senate previously rejected him down for a federal judgeship.

Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He'll Now Be Trump's Attorney General.
Why Lahkota, should you not retire to your wig wam and beat your Tom-tom?

P. G. T. Beauregard

I could - but what does that have to do with Sessions?

There are two possibilities.

1. Sessions actually is a decent and patriotic American
2. Sessions is another Zionist Traitor who will sell Americans out whenever Bibi tells him to...
I can assure you...he is 100% all USA.

P. G. T. Beauregard

I could - but what does that have to do with Sessions?
The frivolous nature of your argument. What was it that Sessions did again that makes you feel him to be racist? Oh, back in the 1980's when Teddy the Horny Lush Kennedy and the Democrats who controlled the Senate were playing political games with the federal judiciary.

Recent surveys show Trump supporters don't find the n-word to be all that bad when Trump or his Cabinet say it.

Recent surveys show Trump supporters don't find the n-word to be all that bad when Trump or his Cabinet say it.
Yes, because million of Americans are privy to these private meetings. Sure. Whatever.

Lefties screamed when anyone mentioned Barak Obama's middle name and timid John McCain even ordered his staff not to say the name "Hussein". Wouldn't you know hate filled bigoted hypocrite lefties make fun of Sessions' middle name, Beauregard.

Lefties screamed when anyone mentioned Barak Obama's middle name and timid John McCain even ordered his staff not to say the name "Hussein". Wouldn't you know hate filled bigoted hypocrite lefties make fun of Sessions' middle name, Beauregard.
What so funny about it? It's a perfect name for a dog...

Yes they will. Hence my post. I like the name, like his political views and like the fact he is from Alabama, heading north to clean up the Justice Department.

P. G. T. Beauregard

Duh, the Senate previously rejected him for a federal judgeship - because of his racist history.

They rejected him because half of them were Democrats, and they organized a smear campaign against him.

Forum List

Back