President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html?_r=0
As I sit on the veranda enjoying my mint juleps before the LSU- Florida engagement...I cannot help but be flushed with pride at the nomination of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the III as head of the Justice Department. I noticed he was 22 in 1968...leading me to believe he cast a proper ballot that year. The Justice Department has become a political and ideological tool of the looney left. Time for a change...indeed.
Sessions: Influx of Illegal Immigrants Is Destabilizing Europe

under AG Sessions, the Feds will no longer go after cities & states for enforcing immigration laws! WIN!

also, the Feds will no longer declare war on local police departments. AG Sessions will have our Cops' backs!

Why PGT Beauregard commanded tha batteries that fired upon FT. Sumner. After the war he did mutch to bring the nation together again. Fine man. Fine man indeed. Same as Mr. Sessions...a man of honor and distinction.
And he was a fucking traitor to the USA ordering US forces to be fired upon you ignorant empty vessel!

Why PGT Beauregard commanded tha batteries that fired upon FT. Sumner. After the war he did mutch to bring the nation together again. Fine man. Fine man indeed. Same as Mr. Sessions...a man of honor and distinction.
And he was a fucking traitor to the USA ordering US forces to be fired upon you ignorant empty vessel!
Well now, Colonel Anderson was his artillery instructor at West Point. General Beauregard was just wanting to show his former teacher all that he had learned.

Nope, he wasn't a U.S. citizen when he did that. So how could he be a traitor to the U.S.?

Nope, he wasn't a U.S. citizen when he did that. So how could he be a traitor to the U.S.?
True. South Carolina had already declared her independence.

True. South Carolina had already declared her independence.
Yankee carpetbaggers don't understand the meaning of the word "secession."

Also, he was never tried for treason. None of the Confederates were, not even Jefferson Davis. The reason they weren't is the fact that the Yankee politicians knew they couldn't get a conviction.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html?_r=0
As I sit on the veranda enjoying my mint juleps before the LSU- Florida engagement...I cannot help but be flushed with pride at the nomination of Jefferson Beauregard Sessions the III as head of the Justice Department. I noticed he was 22 in 1968...leading me to believe he cast a proper ballot that year. The Justice Department has become a political and ideological tool of the looney left. Time for a change...indeed.
We Alabamians truly are proud of our contribution to the Trump administration. MAGA!

BLM better not git too uppity after January 20th or old Marse Sessions will put em in they place. Yes sir! Lmfao. This is great!

Last edited:

Lefties screamed when anyone mentioned Barak Obama's middle name and timid John McCain even ordered his staff not to say the name "Hussein". Wouldn't you know hate filled bigoted hypocrite lefties make fun of Sessions' middle name, Beauregard.
What so funny about it? It's a perfect name for a dog...
I hope we will have a new name for him: Jeff "The Hammer" Sessions.

PGT Beauregard...a man of honor and distinction.
P. G. T. Beauregard

Funny. He's a documented racist.
documented? do you really keep extensive files full of petty, nonsensical accusations against everyone you disagree with, or do you just spit out ''he's a racist'' on a continuous robotic loop?

Duh, the Senate previously rejected him for a federal judgeship - because of his racist history.

Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He'll Now Be Trump's Attorney General.
Will have to keep an eye on the Jewish Mafia on the Senate Judiciary Committee, Schumer and Frankenstein.

Last edited:
Jeff Sessions is an amazing pick for AG! :clap::clap:

And so is General Flynn for his :clap::clap:

.....President elect Trump is delivering the goods as he promised!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

WOLF! WOLF!

Grow the fuck up.

Why don't you grow up, bigot. Sessions was denied a position as a federal judge 30 years ago because he is a racist, pure and simple. It's a tragic day in America that this fucking asshole is going to be Attorney General.

But I expect nothing less from you racist, fascist Repug assholes, who are on the verge of destroying this country.

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html
Jrff%20Sessions_zpspfeynqbq.jpg

Sen. Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump at Trump Tower

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
I reckon this extremist will be fired before Christmas.

I doubt he'll be fired. Repugs love racists. The more, the better.

Racist Appointed as U.S. Chief Law Enforcement Officer

You do realize the word racist means absolutely nothing anymore, right? You guys trot this word out a thousand times a day to describe anyone who doesn't share your world view and it no longer has any affect. Nobody cares anymore and it does a disservice to people who do experience actual acts of racism because nobody believes them

Members of a Republican controlled Senate labeled him a racist. Not the left or anyone else.

WOLF! WOLF!

Grow the fuck up.

Why don't you grow up, bigot. Sessions was denied a position as a federal judge 30 years ago because he is a racist, pure and simple.

I never heard anybody in the Democratic Party criticize Robert Byrd's past all those years he sat in the Senate and he actually WAS a member of the KKK.

Maybe because Byrd showed remorse for his views and for what he did when he was younger, lightweight. Something Sessions has never done and never will. If you show remorse, most Americans will forgive you.

Why don't you grow up, bigot. Sessions was denied a position as a federal judge 30 years ago because he is a racist, pure and simple.

I never heard anybody in the Democratic Party criticize Robert Byrd's past all those years he sat in the Senate and he actually WAS a member of the KKK.

Maybe because Byrd showed remorse for his views and for what he did when he was younger, lightweight. Something Sessions has never done and never will. If you show remorse, most Americans will forgive you.

No, all Byrd did was apologize with a D next to his name. When someone with an R next to their name apologizes they don't get the same benefit of the doubt. And let's not forget him blurting out the word ****** during an interview as late as the year 2000.

Sen. Byrd Apologizes for Racial Epithet

And if you read some of the comments that Sessions made when he was younger, it's quite obvious the man is a racist.

And you read about some of Byrd's life history when he was younger, it's quite obvious the man was a racist.

No, all Byrd did was apologize with a D next to his name. When someone with an R next to their name apologizes they don't get the same benefit of the doubt. And let's not forget him blurting out the word ****** during an interview as late as the year 2000.

Sen. Byrd Apologizes for Racial Epithet

And if you read some of the comments that Sessions made when he was younger, it's quite obvious the man is a racist.

And you read about some of Byrd's life history when he was younger, it's quite obvious the man was a racist.

So which Repugs have apologized for being racists? I didn't think so. One of the signs of being a racist is that you never recognize when you're saying something racist. If a Repug feels bad about being a racist, then that person would resign from the racist Repug Party. Byrd understood all of this, which is why he has been forgiven.

As I've already explained to you, you're a shallow little intellectually dishonest dweeb. Keep trying to muddy the waters with your lame ass rationalizations, dumb ass.

Racist Appointed as U.S. Chief Law Enforcement Officer

You do realize the word racist means absolutely nothing anymore, right? You guys trot this word out a thousand times a day to describe anyone who doesn't share your world view and it no longer has any affect. Nobody cares anymore and it does a disservice to people who do experience actual acts of racism because nobody believes them

Members of a Republican controlled Senate labeled him a racist. Not the left or anyone else.

th

Forum List

Back