President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

The way these assholes have been acting in the streets lately they could resurrect Pinochet and make him president for all I care.

This country needs an enema.

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html
Jrff%20Sessions_zpspfeynqbq.jpg

Sen. Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump at Trump Tower

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
I reckon this extremist will be fired before Christmas.

They are not "undocumented immigrants".

They are, at best "illegal immigrants".

And truthfully, "invaders" would be more accurate.

NOt wanting criminals to become citizens is not evidence of racism.

THat you present it as though it is, just decreases your credibility.

I just read Shapiro's response to a rude Snowflake who interrupted his UW-Wisconsin Speech. It is perfect, and all Snowflakes need to hear this, specifically about the accusations that Turmp is a racist, his Cabinet members will be racist, and that anyone who voted for Trump is a racist:

“Stop being self-indulgent children; stop pretending that everybody who voted for Trump is a vicious racist; it’s your right to protest, of course, but you just make yourself look like an idiot when you cry over a duly-held election … Donald Trump doesn’t care about your protest. Donald Trump is sitting somewhere in Trump Tower eating a steak and bathing in your salty, salty tears.”

:lmao:

Ben Shapiro to Students: ‘Trump Is Sitting in Trump Tower Eating a Steak and Bathing in Your Salty Tears’

The Snowflakes think all Conservatives are Racist, so we can expect the same accusations against any and all Trump picks.

Meanwhile, the DNC was the party exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Catholic, Anti-Semites!

Same ol' same ol' get busted doing something - accuse the Conservatives of doing it.
images

The Snowflakes think all Conservatives are Racist, so we can expect the same accusations against any and all Trump picks.

Meanwhile, the DNC was the party exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Catholic, Anti-Semites!

Same ol' same ol' get busted doing something - accuse the Conservatives of doing it.
Maybe..but the Democrats never formed a racist suffocating police state like the GrOPers are planning to do.

Maybe..but the Democrats never formed a racist suffocating police state like the GrOPers are planning to do.

Sending people home for breaking the law is hardly a "racist suffocation police state", you race baiting POS.

They are not "undocumented immigrants".

They are, at best "illegal immigrants".

And truthfully, "invaders" would be more accurate.

NOt wanting criminals to become citizens is not evidence of racism.

THat you present it as though it is, just decreases your credibility.

Can you go negative in quantifying credibility?

I'd think once you hit ZERO, that's it.

You really need to read more. Democrats and the KKK are symbiotic freaks!!

Greg

As per Flacaltenn's request / warning, back to the Topic at hand:

IMO, I reject the Liberal declaration / premise that President-elect Trump has appointed a racist as USAG based on several reasons"

1. Liberals call everyone who do not agree with them 'racists'

2. Liberals are still bitter from the recent loss of the election and continue to lash out irrationally, allowing their emotions to cloud their judgment.

3. Perception is not fact, and neither is opinion, which is what the declaration was / is and suggests; therefore, I respectfully disagree with the OP.
From what I read at the start of this thread (hope it wasn't removed) Sessions sure talked like a racist way back then. But he has been a senator for how long now? That was what--30 years ago? One would think he would have been derailed long ago if he had continued to be so politically incorrect?
The guy deserves a chance to show what he can do NOW and what he has done in the intervening years.
It does concern me a little bit, though, that Sessions and Bannon both seem to have such clear racist attitudes in their past. I'm not going by the hype, I'm going by what they've actually said and done.

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
Undocumented immigrant? OH, you mean illegal alien! Libs have a hard time with honesty but if Jeff is against breaking the law I don't see the problem.

images

I calls 'em like I sees 'em, and both Sessions and Bannon have some racist attitudes in their pasts.

What was it Obama said after winning the 2012 election? Oh here it is!! He said : "ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES". Imagine that!

To paraphrase Obama: "We don't mind Democrats coming along for the ride, but they gotta sit in the back!"

You reap what you sow LWNJ's.....

:rofl:

He's draining the swamp! Going with Outsiders! Yuk yuk yuk!

images

I calls 'em like I sees 'em, and both Sessions and Bannon have some racist attitudes in their pasts.

LOL! Sure they do.

You should read this.

You Are Still Crying Wolf

Sending people home for breaking the law is hardly a "racist suffocation police state", you race baiting POS.

But putting a racist like YOU or Jeff Sessions in charge of the DOJ affects far more than illegal immigration. I am far more concerned about the ramifications this will have on US citizens who love freedom: life and liberty.

But putting a racist like YOU or Jeff Sessions in charge of the DOJ affects far more than illegal immigration. I am far more concerned about the ramifications this will have on US citizens who love freedom: life and liberty.

Fuck you, you lying piece of shit.

Forum List

Back