President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

"Jeff Sessions, considered too racist to be a judge in 80's, is Trump's AG. Best to go back to sleep, America. I'll wake u up when it's over." - CNN hack Ana Navarro

the meltdown begins!

"A Masters of the Universe drawing hangs in a frame above the desk in the Capitol Hill office of Alabama senator Jeff Sessions. It stands out among dozens of pictures of his three children and seven grandchildren. The protagonist of the comic-book series, He-Man, is depicted mounted atop his heroic lion, Battle Cat. His muscles are bulging; his sword is thrust into the air. Battle Cat’s mouth is open, his fangs exposed. They are a formidable pair.

3399425-he-man_l09.jpg

A small gold plaque sits below the drawing in the same frame. Etched on it are a portion of the remarks Sessions delivered on the Senate floor in June 2007, two days before the comprehensive immigration-reform bill championed by President George W. Bush and several prominent Republicans was defeated in the Senate. Sessions led the opposition to that bill, and his efforts were among the reasons for its unexpected collapse. “No one small group of people have a right to meet in secret with special-interest groups and write an immigration bill and ram it down the throat of this Senate,” he told his colleagues. “I oppose it. It is not right.”

Sessions called the “small group” that had hashed out the legislation — the politicians, political strategists, and special-interest groups — the “masters of the universe.” It’s one of his favorite political put-downs. He refers to the CEOs and corporate interests that support amnesty for illegal immigrants as the “masters of the universe in glass towers and suites.” Politicians like John McCain and Lindsey Graham, who have repeatedly tried to push a path to citizenship through Congress, are the “Washington masters of the universe.” Economists, too, are masters of the universe, and former Federal Reserve chairman Ben Bernanke was the “master master.”"

This election was proof that we saw through the buzzwords like racist & fascist. So what does the left do? They call Jeff Sessions a racist.

"He has a gentle, almost grandfatherly quality, but he doesn’t shy away from combat. He derided the immigration 2007 bill as “no illegal alien left behind”; in a single press conference, he blasted it as a “colossal error,” an “absolute scandal,” and a “fiscal disaster.” He declared: “Good fences make good neighbors.” All of this prompted the Washington Post’s Dana Milbank to call him the “Lou Dobbs of the Senate.”

By the time Sessions was done, on the eve of the Senate vote, calls from the bill’s opponents had shut down the Capitol switchboard. “People were sending bricks through the mail and saying, ‘Use this to build a wall,’ that sort of thing,” he says."

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton will not be locked up, though dem strategists may be praying they do... I could actually see LGBT strategists praying Hillary is locked up so that they get more votes back from middle folks alarmed at such a dick move....without having to change their bid for the dem platforms which is costing the party so dearly..

Nope. It's enough that she lost. And the way Narsos work is, once they pulverize their victim, they generally are happy and march right on to another. Wouldn't surprise me even if Trump offered Hillary a job. They will NEVER prosecute her. Mark my words. They know how many votes it would cost them. They're not going to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory..

"They will NEVER prosecute her. Mark my words."

let the record show Crooked Silhouette predicted Crooked Hillary will not get her ass thrown in jail!

when Saint Reagan nominated Attorney General Sessions to a federal judgeship, liberal nutcase Ted Kennedy warned he would be a "throwback to a shameful racist era"

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html
Jrff%20Sessions_zpspfeynqbq.jpg

Sen. Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump at Trump Tower

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
I reckon this extremist will be fired before Christmas.

The Snowflakes think all Conservatives are Racist, so we can expect the same accusations against any and all Trump picks.

Meanwhile, the DNC was the party exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Catholic, Anti-Semites!

Same ol' same ol' get busted doing something - accuse the Conservatives of doing it.

The Snowflakes think all Conservatives are Racist, so we can expect the same accusations against any and all Trump picks.

Meanwhile, the DNC was the party exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Catholic, Anti-Semites!

Same ol' same ol' get busted doing something - accuse the Conservatives of doing it.
images

Racist chief law enforcement officer 1
Limp dick crime loving dim douches 0

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html

Sessions a racist? :eek:

You're a fucking retard.

He's coming to Ferguson, sukkahs, and brining hell with him!

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images...63798049217/A-member-of-the-American--010.jpg

(-:

I heard he likes to dress up like Pepe the Frog and jump out of the bushes to scare Liberals.

Forum List

Back