President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

As opposed to Eric holder who talked about standing up and protecting HIS PEOPLE (Blacks)

"....to describe it in those terms I think does a great disservice to people who put their lives on the line, who risked all, for my people," said Holder, who is black."

'MY PEOPLE'?! The American people are HIS PEOPLE....or should have been. Holder was obviously holding on to a little bit of racism.

Oh the hypocrisy of the Snowflakes....

Well 1/2 this thread is going to trash. I have options.
COULD start throwing everyone OUT of the thread. But then it might not
get discussed.
COULD write a lot of warnings --- which I will if this needs to gets to cleaned
again.

Either CONTRIBUTE TO THE TOPIC or DONT FLAME.
It's that simple. Don't disappoint me for being soft about this.

Last edited:
[

If you'd ever met a white supremacist, you wouldn't be here.

I ran into a few of them in Idaho about 20 years ago. I didn't find them very impressive. They SURE weren't intimidating.

Anyone who bases their self-worth on the color of their skin is a pathetic loser, like purpleowl.

Those who think skin color defines them, for good or bad, clearly have nothing going for them. Piles of shit like purpleowl try to use their skin color as an excuse for why they are such miserable failures. It is not the color of their skin that makes them uneducated, bigoted and stupid. It is their lack of ambition and lack of character.

Anyone who thinks that white skin makes them superior is a dolt with nothing going for them. What makes me superior is that I spent nearly 20 years in school, while working full time, earning a doctorate.

Purpleowl wants to use his skin color as an excuse for why he is such a pathetic loser, da white man kept him down. But what makes him inferior is not his skin, it is his lack of integrity, his lack of character, and his lack of ambition.

Well 1/2 this thread is going to trash. I have options.
COULD start throwing everyone OUT of the thread. But then it might not
get discussed.
COULD write a lot of warnings --- which I will if this needs to gets to cleaned
again.

Either CONTRIBUTE TO THE TOPIC or DONT FLAME.
It's that simple. Don't disappoint me for being soft about this.
How was my joke about Sessions dressing up like Pepe the Frog a "Flame"? I I don't flame, I use humor to point out how ridiculous Liberals are.

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html
Jrff%20Sessions_zpspfeynqbq.jpg

Sen. Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump at Trump Tower

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
I reckon this extremist will be fired before Christmas.

Every Republican is "known to be a racist" and "allegations that he had made racist remarks" by you idiots, it's just tired. This should be moved to satire or the flame zone. I mean geez, your pot remark is your go to example he's a racist?

Sessions is a good man who thinks government should be limited, clearly he's not going to do anything to blacks

By JESUS the Muslims will self-deport. (-:

I assume that was supposed to be a joke. I've been getting kind of easy with giving out rimshots, but what the heck, here you go ...

The Snowflakes think all Conservatives are Racist, so we can expect the same accusations against any and all Trump picks.

Meanwhile, the DNC was the party exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Catholic, Anti-Semites!

Same ol' same ol' get busted doing something - accuse the Conservatives of doing it.
Well, Sessions sure helps promote that belief, doesn't he?

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html

@==> @==> @==> here's 3 safety pins for you and that OP

The Snowflakes think all Conservatives are Racist, so we can expect the same accusations against any and all Trump picks.

Meanwhile, the DNC was the party exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Catholic, Anti-Semites!

Same ol' same ol' get busted doing something - accuse the Conservatives of doing it.

Did that one get away from you? That doesn't make sense. Sessions has a long history of being a good man. Your endless attampt to label anyone who doesn't agree with you knows no bounds

So we're down to about two months before I get to put a statement in your sig for six months. Any suggestions? I want something with decorum that just says something that you believe what Democrats say regardless of any evidence or it even making sense and you need to start growing up.

This post from you is an excellent example of that. What are your thoughts? I need to start working on the text to get it right

Last edited:
Trump election: Jeff Sessions picked for top law job

Sessions a racist?? You mean he hates Ottomans for what they did in Europe and the Mid East for five centuries, let alone the Armenian genocide, like I do?? I have a soul brother?? GREAT HAPPINESS!!!!!!!

Greg

As per Flacaltenn's request / warning, back to the Topic at hand:

IMO, I reject the Liberal declaration / premise that President-elect Trump has appointed a racist as USAG based on several reasons"

1. Liberals call everyone who do not agree with them 'racists'

2. Liberals are still bitter from the recent loss of the election and continue to lash out irrationally, allowing their emotions to cloud their judgment.

3. Perception is not fact, and neither is opinion, which is what the declaration was / is and suggests; therefore, I respectfully disagree with the OP.

Did that one get away from you? That doesn't make sense.

So we're down to about two months before I get to put a statement in your sig for six months. Any suggestions? I want something with decorum that just says something that you believe what Democrats say regardless of any evidence or it even making sense and you need to start growing up.

This post from you is an excellent example of that. What are your thoughts? I need to start working on the text to get it right

"Racist" is no longer a dirty word. It is the first recourse of the fool.

Greg

No, just the same old Khmer Rouge demagoguery.

There is nothing even remotely "racist" about Jeff Sessions. As I pointed out earlier, you of the Khmer Rouge use "racist" to mean "infidel."

Not only that but Sessions is clearly not qualified. While defending Donald Trump over the I kiss them and grab them by the pussy--Jeff Sessions made the comment--(that's not really sexual assault).

"SESSIONS: This was very improper language, and (Trump has) acknowledged that.

TWS: But beyond the language, would you characterize the behavior described in that (video) as sexual assault if that behavior actually took place?

SESSIONS: I don’t characterize that as sexual assault. I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know what he meant—

TWS: So if you grab a woman by the genitals, that’s not sexual assault?

SESSIONS: I don’t know. It’s not clear that he—how that would occur." “This thing is overblown. Everybody knows that Trump likes women,” Sessions said. “This is not a disqualifying event.”

Remember that, ladies: Sexual assault is not a disqualifying event. All that stuff conservatives said back in the 90s was a huge lie.

Me: I still think it’s disqualifying. But then the Trump Right has made clear that Trump really could shoot people in the middle of Fifth Avenue and they would still vote for him.
Senator Jeff Sessions defends Sex Predator

For blacks Jeff Sessions is a KKK fan stating this:
But earlier in his career, that same committee denied him a position as a lifetime-tenured federal judge after lawyers testified he had used racially insensitive language. Sessions apologized for saying he thought the KKK was OK "until I found out they smoked pot," describing the episode as a joke.
Trump Names Picks For National Security Adviser, Attorney General, CIA Director

Jeff Sessions is clearly NOT qualified to be attorney General of the United States.

Get an email off to your Senators TODAY.

Snowflakes can't think.

They believe in shit.

If they could think they wouldn't believe in the bullshit they cut/paste/parrot, of course I'll bet some do not.

It's about the agenda for them, not anything virtuous.

Did anyone write down the time on this accusation of racism....did this left wing moron set a record or not?

Forum List

Back