President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

66161807.jpg

What was it Obama said after winning the 2012 election? Oh here it is!! He said : "ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES". Imagine that!

To paraphrase Obama: "We don't mind Democrats coming along for the ride, but they gotta sit in the back!"

You reap what you sow LWNJ's.....

:rofl:

No, fuck that. Don't even let them on the bus. They're worse than dead weight, they shoot holes in the fuel tank.

The Snowflakes think all Conservatives are Racist, so we can expect the same accusations against any and all Trump picks.

Meanwhile, the DNC was the party exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Catholic, Anti-Semites!

Same ol' same ol' get busted doing something - accuse the Conservatives of doing it.
Maybe..but the Democrats never formed a racist suffocating police state like the GrOPers are planning to do.

Sending people home for breaking the law is hardly a "racist suffocation police state", you race baiting POS.

But putting a racist like YOU or Jeff Sessions in charge of the DOJ affects far more than illegal immigration. I am far more concerned about the ramifications this will have on US citizens who love freedom: life and liberty.

Fuck you, you lying piece of shit.
Heh heh heh…GOTCHA!

The Snowflakes think all Conservatives are Racist, so we can expect the same accusations against any and all Trump picks.

Meanwhile, the DNC was the party exposed by their own leaked e-mails as being racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Catholic, Anti-Semites!

Same ol' same ol' get busted doing something - accuse the Conservatives of doing it.
Maybe..but the Democrats never formed a racist suffocating police state like the GrOPers are planning to do.

You mean except for all those slaves they kept before the Civil War....you mean except for that democrat, suffocating , police, slave state...you mean like that?

What was it Obama said after winning the 2012 election? Oh here it is!! He said : "ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES". Imagine that!

To paraphrase Obama: "We don't mind Democrats coming along for the ride, but they gotta sit in the back!"

You reap what you sow LWNJ's.....

:rofl:

No, YOU rape your SOW!

Well 1/2 this thread is going to trash. I have options.
COULD start throwing everyone OUT of the thread. But then it might not
get discussed.
COULD write a lot of warnings --- which I will if this needs to gets to cleaned
again.

Either CONTRIBUTE TO THE TOPIC or DONT FLAME.
It's that simple. Don't disappoint me for being soft about this.
How was my joke about Sessions dressing up like Pepe the Frog a "Flame"? I I don't flame, I use humor to point out how ridiculous Liberals are.

Yeah -- Pepe got accidentally tossed out I guess. It was funny.. You got credit for that. Didn't catch that you were talking about Sessions. So --- if I can find it -- I'll put Pepe back in.. :biggrin:

President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html
Jrff%20Sessions_zpspfeynqbq.jpg

Sen. Jeff Sessions and Donald Trump at Trump Tower

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
I reckon this extremist will be fired before Christmas.
President-elect Donald Trump has made the offer to Deep South Republican Senator Jeff Sessions to be attorney general.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/19/us/politics/jeff-sessions-donald-trump-attorney-general.html

The Alabama senator is known to be a racist who opposes any path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants in the U.S. In 1986, Sessions became only the second nominee in 50 years to be denied confirmation as a federal judge after allegations that he had made racist remarks. Like most racists, Sessions claimed he was not one but said at his hearing that groups such as the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People and the American Civil Liberties Union could be considered "un-American." One African-American lawyer testified that Sessions had joked that he thought the Ku Klux Klan was "OK until I found out they smoked pot".
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/17/u...ions-potential-trump-nominee-for-cabinet.html
snoring.png

And in other news, the DNC is considering making Harry Reid approved anti-Semite, Keith Ellison their head. People who live in glass houses and all that stuff.......

Democrats Must Scrutinize Keith Ellison’s Anti-Semitic Past And Ties To Radical Islam

You mean except for all those slaves they kept before the Civil War....you mean except for that democrat, suffocating , police, slave state...you mean like that?
GOTCHA! I got you to admit what the modern GOP is doing under Trump…thanks….

Haven't you idiots figured out that people are tired of you falsely accusing everyone who disagrees with your bad policies of being racist? Stop crying wolf and try to make a real argument for your position

Wow....you are a special kind of stupid......you need to back away from the computer....find your nanny, and tell her you have been using the computer without permission again.......

Wait, so tell me, are these NOT racist comments? And if they aren't, then why did he not get confirmation to become a federal judge for being racist?

WASHINGTON ― The man who President-elect Donald Trump will nominate as the 84th attorney general of the United States was once rejected as a federal judge over allegations he called a black attorney “boy,” suggested a white lawyer working for black clients was a race traitor, joked that the only issue he had with the Ku Klux Klan was their drug use, and referred to civil rights groups as “un-American” organizations trying to “force civil rights down the throats of people who were trying to put problems behind them.”

Jeff Sessions Was Deemed Too Racist To Be A Federal Judge. He'll Now Be Trump's Attorney General. | The Huffington Post

Remember, this was in 1986 when a Republican, Reagen was in office. And the Senate was Republican majority was well.

Wow....you are a special kind of stupid......you need to back away from the computer....find your nanny, and tell her you have been using the computer without permission again.......
STFU and go oil yer guns. They are starting to rust from non use ya homicidal maniac.

Sending people home for breaking the law is hardly a "racist suffocation police state", you race baiting POS.

But putting a racist like YOU or Jeff Sessions in charge of the DOJ affects far more than illegal immigration. I am far more concerned about the ramifications this will have on US citizens who love freedom: life and liberty.

Fuck you, you lying piece of shit.
Heh heh heh…GOTCHA!

What are you talking about?

You insulted me, so I insulted you back.

Nothing in that indicates that you "got" me in any way.

Try to be less stupid and dishonest.

Haven't you idiots figured out that people are tired of you falsely accusing everyone who disagrees with your bad policies of being racist? Stop crying wolf and try to make a real argument for your position

They have not. Their mind is so closed that being 100% sure of something, ie that Trump couldn't win and being wrong has not shaken them.

Of course he is a racist. ALL Republicans are RACISTS.

...so thinks the regressive left...WTF is wrong with them?

Forum List

Back