President Trump to stress Muslim leaders to stop terrorism in their countries etc

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Well then President Trump just like EVERY other former president STOP droning families,wedding parties,homes,schools,hospitals in FOREIGN countries the US has ZERO business in and terrorism WILL go away. Simple as that. Stop being a hypocrite. The ONE place I had hoped President Trump would be completely different from his predecessors was in foreign policy but obviously he is not going to be.

When you take away EVERYTHING a man has to live for he has no problem giving up his life to kill 30 or so infidels. When you sell arms to the worlds 2nd leading sponsor of terrorism (Saudi Arabia) who will use those missiles and arms to slaughter civilians in Yemen and continue to arm and control ISIS along with Israel and the US,when you sell arms to Israel who uses them to slaughter civilians,children,elderly,women etc then you CONTINUE to make terrorists! They are no more terrorists than I would be if a foreign country was doing the same thing to the US. Fact is the US NEEDS terrorism to stay involved in carving up the ME to create Greater Israel.

Forum List

Back