President Trump's convention Speech gets a "C"!

You mean Biden, who said that even if it’s shown that Harris has a better chance than him to beat Trump, he’ll stay in and know that at least he tried his best? Biden is so full of himself - a man who was mediocre even in his prime - that he would choose to bring down the Democrat Party rather than step aside and hand the reins to someone who could win.

What an arrogant asshole who only cares about his own power.
You should spend your time worrying about your orange Jesus trying to distance himself from his years of nasty hateful remarks. We'll take of our own candidate choice without your help.

He allowed his followers to follow their dreams and he appeared in that pre- scripted and rehearsed way to win votes .

You apparently want to see a Doctor of Philosophy and Intellectual Guru .

That underlines how little you understand the workings of politics . imho .
Translated:
Louiza says a dumb-fuck is ok for our MAGAt cultroach klan.

The measured written speech showed very little similarity to the speeches he has given for years. Somebody told him that his usual abrasive rhetoric would hurt him badly in the upcoming election, so he chose to soften his approach -- this time. Nobody believes he had a sudden change of heart. This was an attempt to change the persona he has so diligently projected throughout his life. He couldn't even keep the promise he made to not mention Biden by name. He couldn't help himself when he claimed Biden was worse than the 10 worst presidents combined. Does that sound like softened rhetoric to you? He's also trying to distance himself from Project 2025, a 900-page plan written by his closest allies for him. Even his Maga cult doesn't believe him when he absurdly claims he didn't know anything about it, or who came up with it. Trump is what he is and is incapable of changing anything. Especially with one speech. Trump is a mean and nasty jerk. Always has been. Always will be.
The guy you’ve been defending for the last four years shits his pants and is stepping down. His likely replacement shits herself even when she gets questions in advance of an interview.

You should spend your time worrying about your orange Jesus trying to distance himself from his years of nasty hateful remarks. We'll take of our own candidate choice without your help.
What is it with you libs thinking everyone who likes Trump is Christian?

And you’re doing a great job choosing your own candidate! I’ve never seen such incompetence and disarray in my life. A month before the convention, and you losers don’t even know who your nominee is! So I’d say you sure do need some help.

What is it with you libs thinking everyone who likes Trump is Christian?

And you’re doing a great job choosing your own candidate! I’ve never seen such incompetence and disarray in my life. A month before the convention, and you losers don’t even know who your nominee is! So I’d say you sure do need some help.
Without political Christians, trump does not exist.

A for Ancient
A for Annoying
A for Absolutely dead moth-eaten dad repetitious vile incompetent dull spiritless humdrum lifeless monotonous truthless mundane stale stodgy stuffy stupid ugly tedious goofy tiring trite unintelligent rotten pathetic Etc etc etc.
1721439127275.png

And without brainwashed idiots, Biden does not exist.
Biden won the 2020 election and your con guy ran a seven state criminal conspiracy to commit fraud and defraud the United States government and Congress to stay in power. That is fascism, no if and or butts.

There is no comparison between Joe Biden and Don Trump. Don the Con is the only racist fascist with a record running for President right now.

No one is brainwashed after seeing and hearing what Trump said on January 6, 2021. He said if Mike Pence does the right thing MAGA will happy and Don Trump will be president instead of Joe Biden. All MAGA will be the happiest people and all the black Americans who voted for Joe Biden will be butt hurt because their vote would not count because they vote while being black. MAGA cannot tolerate such abuse of white Christian people.

Last edited:
Biden won the 2020 election and your con guy ran a seven state criminal conspiracy to commit fraud and defraud the United States government and Congress to stay in power. That is fascism, no if and or butts.

The There is no comparison between Joe Biden and Don Trump. Don the Con is the only racist fascist with a record running for President right now.

No one is brainwashed after seeing and hearing what Trump said on January 6, 2021. He said if Mike Pence does the right thing MAGA will happy and Don Trump will be president instead of Joe Biden. All MAGA will be the happiest people and all the black Americans who voted for Joe Biden will be butt hurt because their vote would not count because they vote while being black. MAGA cannot tolerate such abuse of white Christian people.
No, bribem lost. That has now been proven beyond doubt.

Because he's not currently in office dumbfuck.
If Don Trump can stop the war with a phone call he must be negotiating with Zelinski and Putin while not being President but there has to be agreement right now that both sides will accept. Why wait to become President? Pick up the goddamn phone and call the White House and tell them what the negotiations are and what both sides have agreed to abide by.

There is no comparison between Joe Biden and Don Trump. Don the Con is the only racist fascist with a record running for President right now.

Joe Biden said he didn’t want his kids going to school in a racial jungle. He told Blacks if they voted for Trump, they would not be Black. So much for your bullshit about Trump being the racist running for President. The current President is not racist?

Your lie makes you a racist fascist for supporting a racist fascist to become President again even if he loses again.
Nope, dope. Three States have now proven vote fraud, but you keep pushing your fascist propaganda.

So much for your bullshit about Trump being the racist running for President.

i. President Trump's convention Speech gets a "C" 240720 {post•120}

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vptcsg: Don Trump is a fascist and there’s no whataboutism whereby Joe Biden attempted through word and deed to overturn an election.

Don Trump’s VP pick for 2024 says he would have done what Mike Pence refused to do on J6,2021. nfbw 240720 Vptcsg00120

"So, litigating which slate of electors were legitimate I think is fundamentally the political solution to the problems that existed in 2020," Vance said.​
Stephanopoulos again asked: "Would you have certified the election results had you been vice president?"​
Vance said, "If I had been vice president, I would have told the states, like Pennsylvania, Georgia and so many others, that we needed to have multiple slates of electors and I think the U.S. Congress should have fought over it from there. That is the legitimate way to deal with an election that a lot of folks, including me, think had a lot of problems in 2020. I think that's what we should have done."​
Trump is a racist because nine out of ten black Americans voted for Joe Biden in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Georgia, and Wisconsin.

Trump paid white lawyers like Jenna Ellis to get white people in those states to lie in the claim on official state election documents that the Party of mostly white voters in the aforementioned states received the most votes in their state and that they were the duly chosen Republican electors in their states where they know goddamned well that they were not duly chosen electors for the actual certified winner.

Don Trump’s path to winning the 2020 election required white Mike Pence to not count these seven states thus throwing out nine out of ten black votes for Biden which means the Party of White People wins the 2020 contest by electoral college process by fraudulent counting only the states that white Christian Republicans “fraudulently feel” should be counted.

MAGA under Don Trump had to do something “wild” on J6,2021 because MAGA felt that day and still feels that Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, Georgia, and Wisconsin.have too many black people living in big shithole cities to choose wisely and fairly what kind of white person they want to represent them in the White House.

But Mike Pence refused to put MAGA over Constitution but remains loyal to the mostly white political party that attempted to keep America Great mostly for white peoples and specifically for deeply Biblical people like Jenna Ellis. .

So MAGA wants to Hang Him,

nfbw 240720 Vptcsg00120

Last edited:

Forum List

Back