President Trump's speech at Naval Academy sends liberals shrieking in horror!

I do believe Bernie would have gave Trump a bigger threat, but democrats say it’s ok to rig the primary, and that worked out great for Trumpsters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They rigged their own primary and yet remained about interference in our elections. As long as they are doing the interfering, no problem.
There was no rigging. Quit sung that an an excuse for your support of Russiians helping Trump win.

You voted for him, man the fuck up & admit it.

Elizabeth Warren and Donna Brazile disagree with you. There is more proof of collusion and rigging in The Democrat 2016 Primary vs. any that exists with Trump and Russia. I voted against Hillary and you people need to either shit or get off the pot in the Trump investigation with Russia. It’s a year in and nothing. There was more evidence against Hillary and Benghazi and Servergate and you people said it was a waste of taxpayer money based on evidence. By your side’s own logic, Trump Russia collusion investigation is a waste.
Funny, they want us to believe them but the evidence is classified! :auiqs.jpg:Why? Don’t you want to show us so we can spot it for the next election? I don’t accept trust me evidence.
Great. We can not have anything classified because that orange POS that you love is a lying fuck. Only a fuckng asshole like you refuses to believe the FBI & CIA over that fat assed orange fuck durimg the investigation. Of course a dipshit like you believes Trump.
Why is it classified? You didn’t answer

Remember those days? Liberals called Bush a racist and war criminal daily. Now, they have no problem with him. Trump was such an outright departure from Obama they will never forgive Trump for winning. The reality is that Bernie Sanders would have given Trump a better run but Liberals stood by and permitted the primaries to get rigged.

I do believe Bernie would have gave Trump a bigger threat, but democrats say it’s ok to rig the primary, and that worked out great for Trumpsters

They rigged their own primary and yet remained about interference in our elections. As long as they are doing the interfering, no problem.
There was no rigging. Quit sung that an an excuse for your support of Russiians helping Trump win.

Elizabeth Warren and Donna Brazile disagree with you. There is more proof of collusion and rigging in The Democrat 2016 Primary vs. any that exists with Trump and Russia. I voted against Hillary and you people need to either shit or get off the pot in the Trump investigation with Russia. It’s a year in and nothing. There was more evidence against Hillary and Benghazi and Servergate and you people said it was a waste of taxpayer money based on evidence. By your side’s own logic, Trump Russia collusion investigation is a waste.
They said no such thing.

You assholes investigated Hillary a lot long than the Trump/Russia investigation.

There was no rigging. You had a lifetime Democrat running against a year long Democrat so obviously many were Hllary backers.

There is no fucking servergate. Nothing was illegal.

Trump is making millions by using his office to personally profit & you remain silent. So fuck you & your ignorant fat assed orange buddy too.
:290968001256257790-final:

Remember those days? Liberals called Bush a racist and war criminal daily. Now, they have no problem with him. Trump was such an outright departure from Obama they will never forgive Trump for winning. The reality is that Bernie Sanders would have given Trump a better run but Liberals stood by and permitted the primaries to get rigged.

They said no such thing.

You assholes investigated Hillary a lot long than the Trump/Russia investigation.

There was no rigging. You had a lifetime Democrat running against a year long Democrat so obviously many were Hllary backers.

Trump is making millions by using his office to personally profit & you remain silent. So fuck you & your ignorant fat assed orange buddy too.

Why don’t you do a simple google search on Donna Brazile and getting questions from CNN moderator during Democrat primaries and giving them to Hillary.

You believe there was no Servergate? Good, then you people should have no problem if Trump decides to store 33,000 of his emails on an unmanaged personal email server.

They said no such thing.

Why don’t you do a simple google search on Donna Brazile and getting questions from CNN moderator during Democrat primaries and giving them to Hillary.

You believe there was no Servergate? Good, then you people should have no problem if Trump decides to store 33,000 of his emails on an unmanaged personal email server.
One question does not a conspiracy make. An obvious question. Meanwhile your orange POS buddy was being helped by the Riussians. Why do you think that was. And before you whine about it, it is a fact.

You fat asssed orange buddy still makes calls on his private cell phone. If you think he does not use is "trump" email, you are a fucking stupids as your posts.

Now the Clinton server was unmanaged. There was NO proof or indicaions it was hacked. You assholes really need to find a new excuse for your buddy's Russian helpers.

The law on use of personal e-mails has changed. Lets investigate the Trump org's servers & see exactly what your correupt buddy has been up to.

Bitch about a question wnile Trujm,p fuickls this cou ntyry every day.

Yep, you are a true Truimpette,

They said no such thing.

:290968001256257790-final:
Asshole fuck.

Funny, they want us to believe them but the evidence is classified! :auiqs.jpg:Why? Don’t you want to show us so we can spot it for the next election? I don’t accept trust me evidence.
Great. We can not have anything classified because that orange POS that you love is a lying fuck. Only a fuckng asshole like you refuses to believe the FBI & CIA over that fat assed orange fuck durimg the investigation. Of course a dipshit like you believes Trump.
Why is it classified? You didn’t answer
Well, dsumbass, it could involve methods & informants they don't want to be public. Just how fucking stupid are you?

It is also an open investigation that involves our national security., I think that is way more important that spewing secrets for polical purposes.

They said no such thing.

One question does not a conspiracy make. An obvious question. Meanwhile your orange POS buddy was being helped by the Riussians. Why do you think that was. And before you whine about it, it is a fact.

You fat asssed orange buddy still makes calls on his private cell phone. If you think he does not use is "trump" email, you are a fucking stupids as your posts.

Now the Clinton server was unmanaged. There was NO proof or indicaions it was hacked. You assholes really need to find a new excuse for your buddy's Russian helpers.

The law on use of personal e-mails has changed. Lets investigate the Trump org's servers & see exactly what your correupt buddy has been up to.

cool down dude, temper is causing you to make a lot of typos.

They said no such thing.

You people know nothing about IT Security. You people are so certain that Hillary’s unmanaged server or the emails forwarded to Anthony Weiner’s Laptop was NOT compromised based on nothing from cybersecurity Forensics yet are so certain Trump colluded with Russia despite 1 year plus of US taxpayer money AND nothing from cybersecurity Forensics.

Shit or get off the pot. Or, if you feel so strong about Hillary, grow a pair and push for her candidacy in ‘20. I defy you.

They said no such thing.

His anger has blinded him..... a sure sign of failure.

Don't nobody get theys knickers all in a twist.

Liberals have been shrieking in horror since they day Hillary fell off the campaign as tho it were a flight of stairs. These days dat's jus' part of de ambient sound.....

They said no such thing.

Failure is supporting a total asshole like Donald Trump as he destroys this country. You are a failure as an American.

They said no such thing.

You people know nothing about IT Security. You people are so certain that Hillary’s unmanaged server or the emails forwarded to Anthony Weiner’s Laptop was NOT compromised based on nothing from cybersecurity Forensics yet are so certain Trump colluded with Russia despite 1 year plus of US taxpayer money AND nothing from cybersecurity Forensics.

Shit or get off the pot. Or, if you feel so strong about Hillary, grow a pair and push for her candidacy in ‘20. I defy you.

They said no such thing.

So, Mr IT expert, I'll stick with the real experts that said there was no evidence of Clinton's server being hacked.

We know for a fact that Russia interfered in our elections & they favored your buddy Trump. We know Manafort had contacts with Ukraine & Russia. He know Flynn lied about Russia contacts, As did Kushner, Sessions, etc. We know Trump Jr met with the Russians in Trump tower. And we know Trump lied about people on his campaign having contacts with the Russians.

So many lies. Yet here you are defending the biggest liar ever as President.

Just how fucking stupid are you people?

They said no such thing.

Failure is supporting a total asshole like Donald Trump as he destroys this country. You are a failure as an American.

Again, name calling and no substantive or empirical facts to support it.

They said no such thing.

Failure is trying to sabotage Donald Trump as he gets the job done. Putting road blocks in his way, Liberal state employees purposely doing their jobs badly to sabotage Trump is very wrong.

They said no such thing.

They said no such thing.

So, Mr IT expert, I'll stick with the real experts that said there was no evidence of Clinton's server being hacked.

We know for a fact that Russia interfered in our elections & they favored your buddy Trump. We know Manafort had contacts with Ukraine & Russia. He know Flynn lied about Russia contacts, As did Kushner, Sessions, etc. We know Trump Jr met with the Russians in Trump tower. And we know Trump lied about people on his campaign having contacts with the Russians.

So many lies. Yet here you are defending the biggest liar ever as President.

Just how fucking stupid are you people?
What is the name of the real IT expert that actually looked at and diagnosed Clinton's server?
Was it a legal sanctioned IT expert that was permitted to work on classified equipment?
Give us the name of this expert.

LA J‏ @bigjriv 3h3 hours ago

Replying to @Newsweek

Here is a text book speech glorifying American white supremacy. In Trump’s mind American culture = White supremacy. The fact that he is so blatantly rallying newly commissioned military officers toward racial military dominance should alarm the masses. Be careful!

ROFLMAO! I am trolling twitter looking for the best ones.
No..in YOUR mind American culture = white supremacy.
Not me. I just copied what some idiot said. But dig deeper here. American Culture is RACIST to them! Plain and simple...why don't they just leave?

Here is another side to this story:

"Two graduates of the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md., penned an op-ed in The Baltimore Sun questioning President Trump's suitability to deliver the commencement speech to this year's graduating class of midshipmen on Friday.

"It is right and fitting that the president of the United States give a commencement address to a service academy’s graduating class," Daniel Barkhuff and William Burke wrote in Wednesday's edition of the paper. "It is also right and fitting that citizens of the democracy for which these graduates will soon be charged with protecting point out the personal cowardice, narcissism and incompetency of the current president."

Link to entire op-ed:

Navy graduates deride 'physical coward' Trump ahead of Academy commencement address

Big whoop! 2 whiners whining...that's something new?

You believe only two alumni of the Naval Academy hold this opinion? Methinks not, these two Vets characterized trump correctly, those who defend him and his behavior are in denial and déclassé.

Dude, leave

A brilliant post, a substantive order and one of the most enlightened comments ever to come from a keyboard of jc456. And of course a failure since here I am.

LA J‏ @bigjriv 3h3 hours ago

Replying to @Newsweek

Here is a text book speech glorifying American white supremacy. In Trump’s mind American culture = White supremacy. The fact that he is so blatantly rallying newly commissioned military officers toward racial military dominance should alarm the masses. Be careful!

ROFLMAO! I am trolling twitter looking for the best ones.
Not me. I just copied what some idiot said. But dig deeper here. American Culture is RACIST to them! Plain and simple...why don't they just leave?

"Two graduates of the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Md., penned an op-ed in The Baltimore Sun questioning President Trump's suitability to deliver the commencement speech to this year's graduating class of midshipmen on Friday.

"It is right and fitting that the president of the United States give a commencement address to a service academy’s graduating class," Daniel Barkhuff and William Burke wrote in Wednesday's edition of the paper. "It is also right and fitting that citizens of the democracy for which these graduates will soon be charged with protecting point out the personal cowardice, narcissism and incompetency of the current president."

Link to entire op-ed:

Navy graduates deride 'physical coward' Trump ahead of Academy commencement address

You believe only two alumni of the Naval Academy hold this opinion? Methinks not, these two Vets characterized trump correctly, those who defend him and his behavior are in denial and déclassé.

Dude, leave

A brilliant post, a substantive order and one of the most enlightened comments ever to come from a keyboard of jc456. And of course a failure since here I am.
there's always an option for you.

Link to entire op-ed:

Dude, leave

Why would I decide to leave? The posts by you and so many other's I consider fools, and the movement of 21st century conservatives (callous and lacking empathy, hypocrites, liars and hateful) need to be challenged by people like me.

You are typical of the set that tries to repudiate any effort to right the course, set by Trump&Co. and sure to create a dystopian existence for the hoi polloi; We try to reach people like you whose future is dim and that of any children you might have is dimmer, as our future continues to be in the hands of an Oligarchy of Plutocrats who make the laws and enforce them.

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

Quoted was a prominent Protestant pastor who emerged as an outspoken public foe of Adolf Hitler and spent the last seven years of Nazi rule in concentration camps.

Try to think JC, and consider his words as they apply to liberals, labor unions, the press, immigrants, gays and lesbians, RINO's, minorities and Democrats.

Dude, leave

Why would I decide to leave? The posts by you and so many other's I consider fools, and the movement of 21st century conservatives (callous and lacking empathy, hypocrites, liars and hateful) need to be challenged by people like me.

You are typical of the set that tries to repudiate any effort to right the course, set by Trump&Co. and sure to create a dystopian existence for the hoi polloi; We try to reach people like you whose future is dim and that of any children you might have is dimmer, as our future continues to be in the hands of an Oligarchy of Plutocrats who make the laws and enforce them.

First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.

Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

Quoted was a prominent Protestant pastor who emerged as an outspoken public foe of Adolf Hitler and spent the last seven years of Nazi rule in concentration camps.

Try to think JC, and consider his words as they apply to liberals, labor unions, the press, immigrants, gays and lesbians, RINO's, minorities and Democrats.
I don't tell you how to live. I don't think myself above you. I'm for all americans doing well in life. If they need help, we help, but we expect the person to work to be self sufficient with the help. I don't need your help nor do I care to ask for it. I pay my expected taxes and I vote. why do you wish to change who I am? why do you wish to change anyone? I also don't have to insult others to make a point. This response in itself will tell everyone who you really are.

Forum List

Back