Pride flag desecration is a hate crime

What does the type of material have to do with it? How is this reckless indifference to human life?

Public indecency? Sure.

You'll have to ask the Oregon legislature about that ... or your local fire department ... the burning of these synthetic cloths produces poisonous gases ... which kills ... and killing people isn't a protected right under the 1st Amendment ... except in Saudi Arabia ...

In my opinion, there are worse things that the guy could've left his masterpiece on. Also it isn't as if he left his masterpiece on something that can't be replaced. All flags can be replaced no matter what their significance happen to be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. So, do this mean leaving a mark on the American Flag will only get a person arrested for that as well?

As with an American flag, there's a lot of pathology hiding behind pride flag symbology, especially when its representative alphabet gets to T.

Stealing/hi-jacking nature's Rainbow for a mental illness is a hate crime.

When out and about and I see a rainbow, I don't want it's wonder connected with sick chicks with dicks

No Conservative, White, Christian male should ever set foot in a place like NYC, Philly or Chicago.

You are almost treated as a bad as a 1930s Polish Jew
You wouldn`t recognize a REAL Christian if one walked up to you and gave you a good boot in the ass. Real Christians don`t hate gays.

You wouldn`t recognize a REAL Christian if one walked up to you and gave you a good boot in the ass. Real Christians don`t hate gays.
They don’t condone the behavior either.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back