Pride flag desecration is a hate crime

I thought it was pretty clear.
Maybe it was. But I don’t get it.

In any event, I can’t get worked up over the so called “desecration” of a rainbow flag. The courts don’t seem to care even if someone desecrates the American Flag. I’m not sure I agree with their freedom of speech analysis, there.

But other than an act of vandalism of another person’s property, I don’t see the crime in expressing opposition to the LGBTQ(elemenopee)+ agenda. They label such things as “hate”crimes to get around the fact that speech is supposed to be free.

So then how is burning one flag a hate crime, but protected free speech to burn another?

Ownership ... if you buy the flag, you can burn it ... if you steal it, then it's a crime ... this should be written down someplace ... why have you not read it yet? ...

Next time you're in a court-of-law ... ask one of the lawyers, they're usually happy to answer quick simple questions like this ...

Ownership ... if you buy the flag, you can burn it ... if you steal it, then it's a crime ... this should be written down someplace ... why have you not read it yet? ...

Next time you're in a court-of-law ... ask one of the lawyers, they're usually happy to answer quick simple questions like this ...
What does stealing it have to do with designating it a hate crime?

Forum List

Back