Pride flag desecration is a hate crime

Neither are you, you are about as far from Christ like as it gets.

Stop pretending you know me you sorry old man pretending to be non partisan

You're a damn fraud, dude. People keep telling you but as a dumbass leftist living in your little sterile bubble you refuse to see it

Same for the Mac jackass

Stop pretending you know me you sorry old man pretending to be non partisan

You're a damn fraud, dude. People keep telling you but as a dumbass leftist living in your little sterile bubble you refuse to see it

Same for the Mac jackass

I know what you post on this forum, and the last thing it does is bring glory to God, which you are commanded to do in all things.

Hate theft like hate crime.

Do you know what a "crime" is? ... you seem to be confusing the fundamental issue here ... it is a "crime" to steal someone's flag ... someone comes up onto your front porch when you're not at home and takes your American flag ... that person is guilty of the "crime" of theft ...

I shouldn't have to be mothering you over the internet ...

Do you know what a "crime" is? ... you seem to be confusing the fundamental issue here ... it is a "crime" to steal someone's flag ... someone comes up onto your front porch when you're not at home and takes your American flag ... that person is guilty of the "crime" of theft ...

I shouldn't have to be mothering you over the internet ...
And you’re calling theft a hate crime making it hate theft. Makes no sense.

That doesn’t make it a hate crime you moron.

Seems the state of NY does not agree with you.

Personally I think that the whole concept of a hate crime is stupid, but the state of NY disagrees with me as well.

Anyone else remember that hate crime charges have to be proved in a trial?
Where does patriotism and partisan ways of living separate or is of inclusion? When the Pulse Clu tragedy in Orlando happened, the Eiffel tower was not of the American Flag, it was the Rainbow flag. That was easy to tell us the globalists are in charge.

Seems the state of NY does not agree with you.

Personally I think that the whole concept of a hate crime is stupid, but the state of NY disagrees with me as well.
Well, some jurisdictions in New York won’t prosecute violent criminals. This is one of them.

Forum List

Back