Pro-Hamas extremists Blockading Synagogue in Los Angeles

Adolph Hitler is the true founder of modern Israel.
There should a huge monument dedicated to him in Tel Aviv and streets all over Israel named in his honor. ... :thup:

Adolph Hitler is the true founder of modern Israel.
There should a huge monument dedicated to him in Tel Aviv and streets all over Israel named in his honor. ... :thup:
Why, was he around Lord Balfour? Modern Israel was in the works before the Beer Hall Putsch.

Meanwhile, I doubt anyone in Tel Aviv would make a monument to someone so adored and copied by the region's Arab population.

I have a feeling there is more going on here, than we are all aware of.

I bookmarked this part, about the fall out from the Harvard protest. . .

The whole interview is good, but the very end. . . Just hit play.

Unmasked: Inside Antifa | Episode 223 | Phil in the Blanks Podcast​

May 29, 2024

I was completely unaware, that the forces that are lobbying for the Palestinians, and the BLM folks, are all the same folks. . . and that, in the end, they cared neither for black people, nor Palestinians. . . that isn't really the agenda, is it now?

🤔

It makes me wonder who they will use next. . . the homeless? The illegals?

8uwc8x.jpg

As annoying as these citizens are, they are PROTESTING.

However, what you're advocating is FASCISM.
While I don’t share the sentiment of beating the crap out of anyone…this type of protest is not protected, and in any other situation, you’d call it “hate”.

I just used his honorary title to show respect for Israel's seminal founder.
his honorary title? You address murderers with such respect! You call him your leader out of respect. That says a lot about you. And, since history doesn't bear you out (I note you have ignored that part of what I wrote) it seems like you are just representing yourself in calling Adolph your leader. Don't be shy about it -- if you feel he is your leader, and you call him that, then just own it.

While I don’t share the sentiment of beating the crap out of anyone…this type of protest is not protected, and in any other situation, you’d call it “hate”.
If it were attacks on blacks, he’d be screaming for their heads. But he’s just another antisemitic, hypocritical black who makes excuses for assaults on Jews.

his honorary title? You address murderers with such respect! You call him your leader out of respect. That says a lot about you. And, since history doesn't bear you out (I note you have ignored that part of what I wrote) it seems like you are just representing yourself in calling Adolph your leader. Don't be shy about it -- if you feel he is your leader, and you call him that, then just own it.
Sunni is a Jew-hating Muslim who is trying to be as offensive as possible. He enjoys smacking around Jews and invoking Hitler’s name as often as possible.

Sunni is a Jew-hating Muslim who is trying to be as offensive as possible. He enjoys smacking around Jews and invoking Hitler’s name as often as possible.
I don't hate jews.
They are a very clever people that love money.
My accountant and lawyer are members of the tribe.

Sunni is a mosque, koran educated "person" I am
familiar with every bit of filth he posts. I read the
Islamo nazi propaganda way back in the 1950s,
came into contact with muslims in the 1960's and
visited a mosque in the late 60s. I was young----
sorta flower child----I had to take deep breaths to
avoid vomiting during the Khutbah Jumaat

Sunni is a mosque, koran educated "person" I am
familiar with every bit of filth he posts. I read the
Islamo nazi propaganda way back in the 1950s,
came into contact with muslims in the 1960's and
visited a mosque in the late 60s. I was young----
sorta flower child----I had to take deep breaths to
avoid vomiting during the Khutbah Jumaat
You've been posting this fantasy story on the board for years.
But don't stop. It's quite entertaining. ... :thup:

Forum List

Back