Problem With the Black Community

Q: Problem with the black community?

A: Too many blacks.

And the problem is NEVER people like you who think and ACT based upon such thoughts. Just think if you are a police officer, loan officer, judge, jury member, teacher, doctor, hiring manager...etc. Such never thought about blacks never plays a role in the interaction with blacks
What I mean is that when blacks are left to themselves, their neighbourhoods are a mess. It's up to blacks to fix their own problems in their own neighbourhoods, and then the rest of us won't constantly move away, or look badly on blacks moving into our neighbourhoods. Get that chip off of your shoulder and get to work fixing your own communities.

Voter Suppression Analysis by Civis Analytics

Our analysis demonstrates that voter ID laws had a suppressive effect on voter turnout in the 2016 election. We found that turnout decreased significantly more in states where voter identification laws changed to strict, and that these strict laws disproportionately affected African-American counties. If states where voter ID laws became stricter between 2012 and 2016 had increased turnout by the same rate as that of states where there were no voter ID law changes, we estimate that over 400,000 more voters in the six states (AL, MS, NH, RI, VA, WI) would have cast their ballots in the 2016 election. Moreover, we estimate that at 200,000, nearly half of the national lost voters are from Wisconsin, where Hillary Clinton lost by only 20,000 votes. Finally, we find that lost voters tend to skew more African- American and more Democrat. These findings suggest that voter identification laws not only have a suppressive effect on voter turnout, but on specifically African-American turnout and on Democratic vote share.

Voter Suppression Analysis by Civis Analytics | Demos

Here is an example of how you guys are right. 2 months ago we interviewed a nice black lady and what turned out to be a fat drug addict white lady with a temper. We went with the white lady of course. We all caught her sleeping at her desk. She said migrane headaches but we all know a drug addict when we see one. She complained, called in sick, was late. This is all within the 3 month probation period every employee knows they are under in the beginning.

So why didn't we hire the nice black lady? Probably the racist Chaldean who interviewed her.

When I know this shit happens on a daily basis, it's hard for me to tell black people to just suck it up. Even the ones that are trying are being knocked down. Did her being black have something to do with not getting the job? Unfortunately I believe it probably did. And does all the time all over the place in corporate America.

All the more reasons I hope black people do start their own business'.

And the problem is NEVER people like you who think and ACT based upon such thoughts. Just think if you are a police officer, loan officer, judge, jury member, teacher, doctor, hiring manager...etc. Such never thought about blacks never plays a role in the interaction with blacks
What I mean is that when blacks are left to themselves, their neighbourhoods are a mess. It's up to blacks to fix their own problems in their own neighbourhoods, and then the rest of us won't constantly move away, or look badly on blacks moving into our neighbourhoods. Get that chip off of your shoulder and get to work fixing your own communities.

The "chip" is on my credit card....not my shoulders. That having been said, its obvious you see black people as inferior in some way......otherwise you would not create a distinction with a difference about blacks. Noting this view of blacks that you have, whether it is based on statistical facts or your imagination....the fact remains that you would likely discriminate against blacks if you were in a position of authority or influence over blacks, like the occupations that I mentioned. One cannot hold negative beliefs about blacks overall.....yet still treat blacks equally (as equals). Hence, the fact that I can read negative views of blacks coming from people daily on forums such as this and others.......its clear to me that race and racism is STILL a big influence on the lives of black people. Again, one cannot hold negative beliefs about a group of people.....and treat the people fairly.....unless you try to over compensate for your known bias by attempting to favor blacks. If you don't know you have the bias.....like you probably do not....then you obviously are not over compensating and hence would, in general, treat blacks worse.

Last edited:
Voter Suppression Analysis by Civis Analytics

Our analysis demonstrates that voter ID laws had a suppressive effect on voter turnout in the 2016 election. We found that turnout decreased significantly more in states where voter identification laws changed to strict, and that these strict laws disproportionately affected African-American counties. If states where voter ID laws became stricter between 2012 and 2016 had increased turnout by the same rate as that of states where there were no voter ID law changes, we estimate that over 400,000 more voters in the six states (AL, MS, NH, RI, VA, WI) would have cast their ballots in the 2016 election. Moreover, we estimate that at 200,000, nearly half of the national lost voters are from Wisconsin, where Hillary Clinton lost by only 20,000 votes. Finally, we find that lost voters tend to skew more African- American and more Democrat. These findings suggest that voter identification laws not only have a suppressive effect on voter turnout, but on specifically African-American turnout and on Democratic vote share.

Voter Suppression Analysis by Civis Analytics | Demos

Here is an example of how you guys are right. 2 months ago we interviewed a nice black lady and what turned out to be a fat drug addict white lady with a temper. We went with the white lady of course. We all caught her sleeping at her desk. She said migrane headaches but we all know a drug addict when we see one. She complained, called in sick, was late. This is all within the 3 month probation period every employee knows they are under in the beginning.

So why didn't we hire the nice black lady? Probably the racist Chaldean who interviewed her.

When I know this shit happens on a daily basis, it's hard for me to tell black people to just suck it up. Even the ones that are trying are being knocked down. Did her being black have something to do with not getting the job? Unfortunately I believe it probably did. And does all the time all over the place in corporate America.

All the more reasons I hope black people do start their own business'.

Well....the thing is that blacks will have to go through the same thing when starting a business because most times you will need to get a small business loan to start or help your business. The vast majority of the people making decisions on whether or not you get a loan or the interest rate you are charged, is going to be white. Hence, starting our own business exposes us to discrimination and denial just as much as applying for a job.....and yes....this despite laws. There are laws against crime......but that does not stop crime and laws against discrimination hardly stops discrimination.

Saying that black people have a victim mentality is like saying that people who have been to war have a post-traumatic stress mentality. Duh….when you are HUMAN and are exposed to certain stimuli a certain percentage of people will manifest psychological mutations and if a good number of them manifest this psychological mutation then it can become a cultural mutation as well. News flash: Actions ALWAYS create reactions! The “victim mentality”, as you see it, is par for the human course when exposed to a certain history, just like post-traumatic stress mentality is par for the course of exposure to war. Again, actions create reaction and its disparaging and offensive to talk of things like a “victim mentality” among blacks as if it is abnormal for a group of victimized people (for over 300 year)….to feel like they are victims. If you knew anything about human nature…….you would understand that such is NORMAL…and not “Black”. It’s as normal as the “flight or fight” response of humans. Action…..reaction. There is no “black reaction”….only “human reaction”. Thus, if black people are different in their mentality and behavior, it’s not their blackness that is the root of the issue, but what has acted upon black people more than others (in degree or kind) that manifested a distinction with a difference between blacks and others.

What I am saying to you is that black people in America do not live in a world where the optics show them in a positive light relative to the optics of those who are white in this world. When you look at the world…..everything black is labeled as poor and dysfunctional. Black nations and people are seen as poor, incompetent and corrupt. Black run cities (majority black) are seen as poor incompetent and corrupt. We are said to not have any history of achievement or greatness. Images are subliminal and powerful. It really does not matter if there is opportunity to reach the mountain top if you have been conditioned to believe that you cannot. White people are conditioned to believe that they are a people who not only reach mountaintops……but go even further. You do that by making everything that is good in your image and then casting aspersion upon others for NOT contributing. That is why it is imperative that black people affirm their blackness and greatness. Why do you think IM2 spends so much time doing that? Black people who don’t teach their kids the greatness of being black……..are the problem demographic., because their kids succumb to the subliminal programming that makes blacks feel that are naturally dysfunctional and thus it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Note the video I posted of kids and how they see things. Black is just seen as inferior and bad.....regardless of what race of people is seeing it. The fact that you know of some black people who say that blacks have a negative mentality is only more proof. We, as black people, are not exempt from the conditioning that says we are inferior. We buy into as much as others do...which is double problematic and again why black people need to affirm, love, educate and embrace black people in unity to break free of that mentality.

No. PTSD for someone who went to war is not the same thing as all the poor black people living in the ghetto. Someone who lives in the ghetto that has been taught by their friends family and peers that they aint nothing and will never be nothing is not the same thing. Half of that shit they are doing to themselves. But when someone goes to war and is traumatized, they sort of have an excuse.

I don't completely disagree with you all but I'm just saying you need to stop making excuses. Or, everytime you say, "life isn't fair because....." always finish the sentence with BUT, what I did to overcome it was.....

Otherwise you are just being a victim.

Who taught the people who are telling their kids that they will not be nothing? Who taught the grand parents, who then taught the parents? Who taught the great grand parents, who then taught the grand parents, who then taught the parents, who then taught the kids growing up in the ghetto today that they could never be anything? What was the condition of the antecedents in this nation and what impact on their views did it have and what did they pass on to their kids? Where did it go wrong in that chain? When did the chain get poisoned?

We live in a continuum of actions begetting reactions. That continuum manifest over time. Hence, the past has great influence on the present from this continuum. There is no EXCUSES. There is only human actions and human reactions. There are no "black reactions, but only "human reaction".

Implicit in the criticism of black people is the assumption that other races going through the exact same thing as our history, would not now have a victim mentality, make excuses and would be socioeconomically on par with everyone else. Every time you call out black people, by making a distinction, without given credit to the actions that created the reaction.....you are making black seem naturally dysfunctional relative to others.

March organizers believed that politicians were blaming urban blacks for their own domestic economic woes.

At the time of the march, African Americans faced unemployment rates nearly twice that of white Americans, a poverty rate of more than 40%, and a median family income that was about 58% of the median for white households. More than 11% of all black males were unemployed and for those aged 16 to 19, the number of unemployed had climbed to over 50%[8] Further, according to Reverend Jesse Jackson’s speech at the March, the United States House of Representatives had reduced funding to some of the programs that played an integral role in urban Americans’ lives. “The House of Representatives cut $1.1 billion from the nation’s poorest public schools,” and “cut $137 million from Head Start” effectively subtracting $5,000 from each classroom’s budget and cutting 45,000 preschoolers from a crucial early education program.

So did black people vote in 2016? No they did not. So they did it again!!! They got lazy and convinced themselves that there was no difference between Hillary/Democrats and Trump/Republicans.

Did the same number of blacks vote for Hillary that voted for Obama? So they chose not to vote because a black person wasn't on the ticket and now Republicans are back in charge and we know how Republicans feel about programs that help poor people. It's not about black and white. They hate all poor people.

So this right here is another thing black people did to cause the mess they are in now. When they lose their Obamacare, don't blame Trump. Blame yourselves for not showing up to vote. The GOP told you they don't like paying for poor people's healthcare. They don't care if you are white or black. You'll see one day if you are rich they are not racist. They are just greedy bastards.

Maybe blacks did not show up because......things actually got worse for blacks during the Obama Presidency. Now, that is not the same as saying that the Obama Presidency made things worse for blacks...as presidents actually have little control over the economy. The FACTS are that many statistics worsened for blacks during most of the Obama administration. Now.....many blacks likely held out hope that a black president would finally represent US, in this representative republic, TOO. However, things got worse and thus if a Black president did not deliver....a liberal black president at that......then it seems to me that there is little hope that the solution we look for will come politically. I mean.....blacks came out in record numbers for Obama......and did not get the economic return on investment, even though they did get a powerful psychological return on the investment by seeing an articulate and educated black man, with his articulate and educated black wife and their children....in the White House for 8 years. That was a powerful imagery for the black masses.....if for no one else.

In short....blacks have good reason to be disillusioned politically. In fact, if anyone is really paying attention.....we all should be disillusioned by it.

Democrats sure let your people down

Even as the leading GOP presidential candidates continue to pledge to obliterate Obamacare, and even as Congressional Republicans continue to promise an alternative to the law that may never, ever materialize, Gallup finds that the uninsured rate has plummeted yet again, to six points below where it was when Obamacare first took effect:

Crucially, two of the groups who have experienced the largest drop in the uninsured rate are blacks and Hispanics:

Opinion | For blacks and Hispanics, a huge drop in the uninsured rate

Interestingly Hillary fucking voted for Obamacare!!!!!

Democrats let black people down......and republicans keep black people down.

The "chip" is on my credit card....not my shoulders. That having been said, its obvious you see black people as inferior in some way......otherwise you would not create a distinction with a difference about blacks. Noting this view of blacks that you have, whether it is based on statistical facts or your imagination....the fact remains that you would likely discriminate against blacks if you were in a position of authority or influence over blacks, like the occupations that I mentioned. One cannot hold negative beliefs about blacks overall.....yet still treat blacks equally (as equals). Hence, the fact that I can read negative views of blacks coming from people daily on forums such as this and others.......its clear to me that race and racism is STILL a big influence on the lives of black people. Again, one cannot hold negative beliefs about a group of people.....and treat the people fairly.....unless you try to over compensate for your known bias by attempting to favor blacks. If you don't know you have the bias.....like you probably do not....then you obviously are not over compensating and hence would, in general, treat blacks worse.
So anyone who has a bad impression of blacks is a racist because blacks never do anything wrong and aren't the reason for their fucked up communities? :cuckoo:
Try taking some ownership of your problems, only when you can see what the problem actually is will you be able to fix it as a community. Blaming it on whitey while you all do nothing won't get the job done.

No. PTSD for someone who went to war is not the same thing as all the poor black people living in the ghetto. Someone who lives in the ghetto that has been taught by their friends family and peers that they aint nothing and will never be nothing is not the same thing. Half of that shit they are doing to themselves. But when someone goes to war and is traumatized, they sort of have an excuse.

I don't completely disagree with you all but I'm just saying you need to stop making excuses. Or, everytime you say, "life isn't fair because....." always finish the sentence with BUT, what I did to overcome it was.....

Otherwise you are just being a victim.

Who taught the people who are telling their kids that they will not be nothing? Who taught the grand parents, who then taught the parents? Who taught the great grand parents, who then taught the grand parents, who then taught the parents, who then taught the kids growing up in the ghetto today that they could never be anything? What was the condition of the antecedents in this nation and what impact on their views did it have and what did they pass on to their kids? Where did it go wrong in that chain? When did the chain get poisoned?

We live in a continuum of actions begetting reactions. That continuum manifest over time. Hence, the past has great influence on the present from this continuum. There is no EXCUSES. There is only human actions and human reactions. There are no "black reactions, but only "human reaction".

Implicit in the criticism of black people is the assumption that other races going through the exact same thing as our history, would not now have a victim mentality, make excuses and would be socioeconomically on par with everyone else. Every time you call out black people, by making a distinction, without given credit to the actions that created the reaction.....you are making black seem naturally dysfunctional relative to others.

March organizers believed that politicians were blaming urban blacks for their own domestic economic woes.

At the time of the march, African Americans faced unemployment rates nearly twice that of white Americans, a poverty rate of more than 40%, and a median family income that was about 58% of the median for white households. More than 11% of all black males were unemployed and for those aged 16 to 19, the number of unemployed had climbed to over 50%[8] Further, according to Reverend Jesse Jackson’s speech at the March, the United States House of Representatives had reduced funding to some of the programs that played an integral role in urban Americans’ lives. “The House of Representatives cut $1.1 billion from the nation’s poorest public schools,” and “cut $137 million from Head Start” effectively subtracting $5,000 from each classroom’s budget and cutting 45,000 preschoolers from a crucial early education program.

So did black people vote in 2016? No they did not. So they did it again!!! They got lazy and convinced themselves that there was no difference between Hillary/Democrats and Trump/Republicans.

Did the same number of blacks vote for Hillary that voted for Obama? So they chose not to vote because a black person wasn't on the ticket and now Republicans are back in charge and we know how Republicans feel about programs that help poor people. It's not about black and white. They hate all poor people.

So this right here is another thing black people did to cause the mess they are in now. When they lose their Obamacare, don't blame Trump. Blame yourselves for not showing up to vote. The GOP told you they don't like paying for poor people's healthcare. They don't care if you are white or black. You'll see one day if you are rich they are not racist. They are just greedy bastards.

Maybe blacks did not show up because......things actually got worse for blacks during the Obama Presidency. Now, that is not the same as saying that the Obama Presidency made things worse for blacks...as presidents actually have little control over the economy. The FACTS are that many statistics worsened for blacks during most of the Obama administration. Now.....many blacks likely held out hope that a black president would finally represent US, in this representative republic, TOO. However, things got worse and thus if a Black president did not deliver....a liberal black president at that......then it seems to me that there is little hope that the solution we look for will come politically. I mean.....blacks came out in record numbers for Obama......and did not get the economic return on investment, even though they did get a powerful psychological return on the investment by seeing an articulate and educated black man, with his articulate and educated black wife and their children....in the White House for 8 years. That was a powerful imagery for the black masses.....if for no one else.

In short....blacks have good reason to be disillusioned politically. In fact, if anyone is really paying attention.....we all should be disillusioned by it.

Even as the leading GOP presidential candidates continue to pledge to obliterate Obamacare, and even as Congressional Republicans continue to promise an alternative to the law that may never, ever materialize, Gallup finds that the uninsured rate has plummeted yet again, to six points below where it was when Obamacare first took effect:

Crucially, two of the groups who have experienced the largest drop in the uninsured rate are blacks and Hispanics:

Chicken and egg. The voters let the Democrats down by not showing up. Did the Democrats do enough between 2008 and 2010? Is that why blacks didn't show up? Obama Reed and Pelosi weren't working hard enough or fast enough? How many poor people got free Obamacare? I'm sorry but that's a cop out to say "the democrats let you down". What the fuck did you want from them?

And that's a nice saying, but what you are telling me is you disagree that the poor let the Democrats down in 2010 when they didn't show up. And now you guys are going to say voter suppression laws are preventing black people from voting. You have over a year to get an id. It should be that important to you that you INVEST in a ID and start voting, every 2 years.

I'm done picking on black people. It's all poor and middle class people who don't vote. You're all doing it to yourselves. And show me any person who's not doing good and tell me it's white people's fault and I'm going to tell you that person can succeed despite the racists. Sad though they exist because they do.

I've also argued that blacks are bad employees who will sue if you let them go (stereotyping) and that's one reason why whites don't want to hire blacks. Or they won't stay. Or they are notoriously late.

But I know that's fucked up. We should have hired that black lady and not the lazy fat white girl who probably seemed real great on the interview because she wasn't hung over that day but she's clearly a train wreck. She's gone now and I don't put her loserness on all white people, so I know I am wrong and guilty of being prejudice. Sorry.

So anyone who has a bad impression of blacks is a racist because blacks never do anything wrong and aren't the reason for their fucked up communities? :cuckoo:
Try taking some ownership of your problems, only when you can see what the problem actually is will you be able to fix it as a community. Blaming it on whitey while you all do nothing won't get the job done.
That's what I'm saying. They are correct in their complaints but you are correct that they use racism as an excuse to why "the black community" has given up trying to be good citizens.

That's bullshit. Our side is changing. How many hiring managers in 1970 wouldn't hire a black? Probably not as many racist hiring managers today, although they do exist.

But one reason is black stereotypes seem to exist all too often. We've worked with blacks who weren't good and sued when let go or quit after a couple months. Or they are lazy or have drama in their lives that distracts them from work. Anyways, I'm of the belief we need to give blacks the chance.

At least bad white employees don't sue when you fire them.

Why don't you try to take ownership of the consequences of your and others negative views of blacks? Here is the problem. To judge me by the content of my character and not the color of my skin.....takes TIME to get to know ME and my character. Hence, when I go for a job interview, stopped by the police....etc....they cannot witness the content of my character in that short of time frame. Hence, subconsciously if not consciously, their views of blacks in general may be defaulted upon me....until such time has passed that I can prove otherwise. However, most times you don't get the time to prove otherwise before you are discriminated against born from negative views of black people.....such as your own.

Thoughts have consequences and you are the one refusing to take ownership of the consequence of negative thoughts about blacks from people like you.

Last edited:

Chicken and egg. The voters let the Democrats down by not showing up. Did the Democrats do enough between 2008 and 2010? Is that why blacks didn't show up? Obama Reed and Pelosi weren't working hard enough or fast enough? How many poor people got free Obamacare? I'm sorry but that's a cop out to say "the democrats let you down". What the fuck did you want from them?

And that's a nice saying, but what you are telling me is you disagree that the poor let the Democrats down in 2010 when they didn't show up. And now you guys are going to say voter suppression laws are preventing black people from voting. You have over a year to get an id. It should be that important to you that you INVEST in a ID and start voting, every 2 years.

I'm done picking on black people. It's all poor and middle class people who don't vote. You're all doing it to yourselves. And show me any person who's not doing good and tell me it's white people's fault and I'm going to tell you that person can succeed despite the racists. Sad though they exist because they do.

I've also argued that blacks are bad employees who will sue if you let them go (stereotyping) and that's one reason why whites don't want to hire blacks. Or they won't stay. Or they are notoriously late.

But I know that's fucked up. We should have hired that black lady and not the lazy fat white girl who probably seemed real great on the interview because she wasn't hung over that day but she's clearly a train wreck. She's gone now and I don't put her loserness on all white people, so I know I am wrong and guilty of being prejudice. Sorry.

YOU said democrats let us down in your post. I just took what you said and added my spin that Republicans Keep blacks down. I am apolitical. I did not vote for Obama. Both parties suck and none of them are going to represent the interest of blacks. Blacks are no longer the largest minority group in the country and democrats are trying to woo other minorities to the party, as well as, woo more independent whites who might be put off by giving too much attention to black voter issues and concerns. Republicans don't need the black vote.....just the racist vote, hence, they remain antithetical to black interest.

YOU said democrats let us down in your post. I just took what you said and added my spin that Republicans Keep blacks down. I am apolitical. I did not vote for Obama. Both parties suck and none of them are going to represent the interest of blacks. Blacks are no longer the largest minority group in the country and democrats are trying to woo other minorities to the party, as well as, woo more independent whites who might be put off by giving too much attention to black voter issues and concerns. Republicans don't need the black vote.....just the racist vote, hence, they remain antithetical to black interest.

If you don't vote you don't matter. So this is why black lives don't matter. Politicians don't fear people who don't vote. They won, we lose because you aren't good citizens. I mean if you look up the definition of good citizen the first thing it'll say is VOTE.

I misspoke. I meant the people let the Democrats down by not showing up in 2010 to punish Republicans for their obstruction. And I agree, I'm giving up too. If poor people don't give a fuck enough to vote, why should I care about them. Don't vote, don't matter. So black lives don't matter. See how it works?

But I will tell you this, it almost doesn't matter if you vote liberal anymore. Detroit for example is going to vote in Democrats into the House no matter what. But then the GOP has all the surrounding districts gerrymandered. So they have drawn the maps so the system is rigged.

So while I half agree with you, you have just admitted to me that you are what I believe is what's wrong with this country. Citizens too stupid and lazy to vote. Do you know that Republicans vote? They vote every two years in fact. Do you see how it's working out for them?

I almost can't even talk to you anymore because I know you don't vote. To me you and your opinion don't matter anymore. You sounded so smart but then now I think you are dumb as fuck.

Why don't you try to take ownership of the consequences of your and others negative views of blacks? Here is the problem. To judge me by the content of my character and not the color of my skin.....takes TIME to get to know ME and my character. Hence, when I go for a job interview, stopped by the police....etc....they cannot witness the content of my character in that short of time frame. Hence, subconsciously if not consciously, their views of blacks in general may be defaulted upon me....until such time has passed that I can prove otherwise. However, most times you don't get the time to prove otherwise before you are discriminated against born from negative views of black people.....such as your own.

Thoughts have consequences and you are the one refusing to take ownership of the consequence of negative thoughts about blacks from people like you.
What happens to you isn't the fault of whitey, it's the fault of how your community has acted over time. If you want to change people's perception of your community, you need to step up and show us that you can take ownership of your own problems, and then fix them. Others are willing to help, but you need to let go of the attitude that my perception of your community needs to change before you do any actual changing. Only by being better will people have a better impression of you. Not before.

That's what I'm saying. They are correct in their complaints but you are correct that they use racism as an excuse to why "the black community" has given up trying to be good citizens.

That's bullshit. Our side is changing. How many hiring managers in 1970 wouldn't hire a black? Probably not as many racist hiring managers today, although they do exist.

But one reason is black stereotypes seem to exist all too often. We've worked with blacks who weren't good and sued when let go or quit after a couple months. Or they are lazy or have drama in their lives that distracts them from work. Anyways, I'm of the belief we need to give blacks the chance.

At least bad white employees don't sue when you fire them.

It does not work both ways like you suggest. The black condition is like a disease like diabetes, analogously. If you fail to treat the issue of insulin production in the body.......after a prolonged period of time your circulation, Kidneys, vision and other organs get damaged. If and when that happens, you can say that the person is suffering from poor Kidneys or say that their problem is poor circulation.....and be correct superficially. The real truth is that those complications developed from not treating the diabetes. Racism is the same way.......it went for so many centuries.....poorly treated by society......the other complications developed among black people born from the effects of racism. Hence, its superficially true that blacks suffer other complications....but those other complications are born from racism. For example, higher rates of poverty in the black community was a complication of racism. The black family deterioration is a complication of racism because this society emasculated the role of the black male as provider by societies fear and discrimination against the black male. Males tend to marry less and stick around to take care of kids less.....the lower their ability to provide is.

What happens to you isn't the fault of whitey, it's the fault of how your community has acted over time. If you want to change people's perception of your community, you need to step up and show us that you can take ownership of your own problems, and then fix them. Others are willing to help, but you need to let go of the attitude that my perception of your community needs to change before you do any actual changing. Only by being better will people have a better impression of you. Not before.

And "whitey" has not acted over time? The record shows that over the last 300 years YT has been constantly discriminating against blacks. When is YT going to take responsibility for that? Every action creates a reaction and all those years YT has been discriminating against blacks has created a reaction in blacks.....then YT uses the reaction in blacks, born from YT actions, to rationalize further discrimination against blacks.

This is the definition of victim mentality. Thinking it's pointless to vote. Don't bother. Doesn't make a difference. Waaah. Victim!!!

How do you explain that rich people do vote and they know it does matter? They don't want you to vote. Clearly voting matters. Don't you get that?

And "whitey" has not acted over time? The record shows that over the last 300 years YT has been constantly discriminating against blacks. When is YT going to take responsibility for that? Every action creates a reaction and all those years YT has been discriminating against blacks has created a reaction in blacks.....then YT uses the reaction in blacks, born from YT actions, to rationalize further discrimination against blacks.

But that's what the civil rights movement was for. You guys made great gains in the 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's until the recession that REPUBLICANS caused.

Please stop acting like cops are still sicking dogs and hoses on black people. We've come a long way. IM2 will tell you that it's only 0.000001% of blacks that are bad or have a problem. So why are the other 99999.999 of you complaining?

This is the definition of victim mentality. Thinking it's pointless to vote. Don't bother. Doesn't make a difference. Waaah. Victim!!!

How do you explain that rich people do vote and they know it does matter? They don't want you to vote. Clearly voting matters. Don't you get that?

Most times a victim mentality is the consequences of being victims. Its like noting people who are in pain and saying that they have a "pain" mentality.

But that's what the civil rights movement was for. You guys made great gains in the 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's until the recession that REPUBLICANS caused.

Please stop acting like cops are still sicking dogs and hoses on black people. We've come a long way. IM2 will tell you that it's only 0.000001% of blacks that are bad or have a problem. So why are the other 99999.999 of you complaining?

With modern times comes modern means of the police sicking dogs on you and spraying you with water hoses. Obviously society has more advanced means of doing the same thing without the same optics from the past. I guess when you look for a racist you are still looking for someone shouting n1gger and wearing a pointy hood.

Stop living in the past. You need to get better as a community for people to see you better. It's not a question of how you got here, but what you folks will do to better the situation of your communities and how people perceive you going forward.

Stop living in the past. You need to get better as a community for people to see you better. It's not a question of how you got here, but what you folks will do to better the situation of your communities and how people perceive you going forward.

Lol....YOU are the one who brought up the history of the black community being why the black community is seen negatively. Now when I bring up the history of whites behaving badly towards blacks......you want me to now stop living in the past....lol. You can't make this stuff up. "its gold Jerry"...lol.

Truth is....you just don't want to account for 3 plus centuries of white racism and its REACTION upon the black condition. Thus, you want to deflect and make it seem like there was nothing influencing the black condition....other than black people.

Forum List

Back