Proof - 12 indictments - tax return time Big Boy !

They could have subpoenaed those returns months ago. I would bet they already have his tax returns. They just can't release them, and probably won't because the only thing it shows is that he doesn't make as much as he makes everyone believe, or he pays only an effective tax rate of 10%, both of which are politically embarrassing, but not illegal.

12 - is that proof enough ?

What Mueller's Indictments Mean For Trump Now

and its just starting for Don Cheeto.

:razz:

I bet manafort walks on all counts......mueller tried his best and this is all he got........

you guys are going to be filling my mug with your tears till well after Trump leaves office in 2024...

I dont bet on politics. I bet a friend $500 Obama wouldnt be elected, and offered to bet him $10K. Glad he settled @ $500.

impossible to say where this shit is going, and who it gets.

I bet manafort walks on all counts......mueller tried his best and this is all he got........

you guys are going to be filling my mug with your tears till well after Trump leaves office in 2024...

I dont bet on politics. I bet a friend $500 Obama wouldnt be elected, and offered to bet him $10K. Glad he settled @ $500.

I will wager monopoly money that tony podesta and his brother are eventually indicted.....and I'll throw in Chelsea clinton....she will take the fall for all the corruption at the clinton foundation...

oh but you're sure it says trump. LOL

24 counts including both Trumpers who were arraigned. Plus, Papadopoulos pled Guilty to a Federal crime(s). Three Trumpers in felony Courts, maybe A Dump will contribute to their families......no, Manafort & Co. made enough betraying the US to provide for their own.

Last edited:

You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

but Hillary didnt get busted - Trump did.
you find nothing wrong with that, which proves you are a hypocrite.

I find that to be a fact. If Clinton is guilty of anything then bust her ass. I'll be just as critical of her as I am Shitforhair.

suck that.

Barry Hussein had Trump's tax returns just like every other crooked democrat administration used the IRS to punish political enemies. It's more likely that Mueller softened the blow to democrats by holding off on indictments related to the Hillary campaign to prevent the violence we saw when crazy incoherent lefties smashed windows and torched cars over the election.

You lefties are such terrible hypocrites. Hillary does all kinds of shady shit, but you still back her.

Indictments seem to carry more weight than "shady shit."

Forum List

Back