🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proof Liberals Believe Blacks Are Inferior

Status
Not open for further replies.
With this insane derp logic, I can prove the op is racist.

The op drools, rants and raves each day about how the left are evil, stupid, or evil and stupid.

The vast majority of blacks vote left.

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?
Gullible, evil and stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Op owns herself. Worst fail thread premise ever
More like... "the LEFT thinks blacks are:"

Gullible
Evil
Stupid
Gullible, evil and stupid

... because they keep them on the plantation living on table scraps from nanny government, and they just never want to change. The left has their permanent voting block and all they have to do is give them some poverty hand outs. What a deal.
Stupid violent lazy *******. I can't imagine why they don't vote for your side.

This thread is further proof Republicans are fixated on blacks.

It's a massive exercise in frustration and projection. Not to mention the blatant racist belief that something is deficient in black America that causes those people to overwhelmingly support the Democrats...

...lol, maybe it's being constantly called stupid by conservatives that causes blacks to vote Democrat.

DEMOCRAT: Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963...

"These n-ggers, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them n-ggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

I guess ole LBJ was right.

The op drools, rants and raves each day about how the left are evil, stupid, or evil and stupid.

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

... because they keep them on the plantation living on table scraps from nanny government, and they just never want to change. The left has their permanent voting block and all they have to do is give them some poverty hand outs. What a deal.
EARTH TO DUMB FUCK... EARTH TO DUMB FUCK...

... THEY DID...

... tissue?

Idiot.

DEMOCRAT: Lyndon Baines Johnson 1963...

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

I guess ole LBJ was right.
He was a fucking creep and a thief, but he knew politics. Big fucking deal.

And your quote he never said BTW, or at least no one can find proof it it, but that won't bother you now will it...

The vast majority of blacks vote left...

The vast majority of POOR PEEPS vote DEMOCRAT because, as the OP notes, that is the party of the freebies. Our democracy is morphing into something unsustainable (and lefties everywhere are rejoicing):
INEPTOCRACY -
a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

I used to post the picture of a thousand people, as many if not mostly black, lined up for 100 jobs at a new Walmart.

But, hey, if it makes you feel better, go ahead and pretend that low income black Americans don't want to work.

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

... THEY DID...

... tissue?

Idiot.
They voted for the party of Whitey? Show us.

Did you confuse getting a couple of tokens elected with the ******* voting for your side again?

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

... THEY DID...

... tissue?

Idiot.

Did you confuse getting a couple of tokens elected with the ******* voting for your side again?
*on ignore*

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

More whites get government assistance than blacks.
That is only true because whites outnumber blacks.

ON AVERAGE, more blacks are on welfare than whites.

Got anything that hasn't been debunked a couple thousand times over?

The U.S. Census Bureau also states that about 28 percent of households that receive food stamps are African-American, while 59 percent are white.
Last year in Indiana, 297,825 African-Americans received SNAP while 802,925 Caucasians received benefits

hows that ?

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

... THEY DID...

... tissue?

Idiot.

*on ignore*
As if I fucking care you stupid pussy. Be a man next time asswipe.

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

And here you infer they cant have the wherewithall to do for themselves if offered handouts.

Betcha dont even wonder if thats racist or not huh?

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

The U.S. Census Bureau also states that about 28 percent of households that receive food stamps are African-American, while 59 percent are white.
Last year in Indiana, 297,825 African-Americans received SNAP while 802,925 Caucasians received benefits

hows that ?
How stupid are you? What grade exactly did you drop out of school?

300,000,000 whites in America, 30,000,000 blacks, now average how many blacks are on welfare compared to whites using the number of whites vs blacks.

The percentage per capita of blacks getting welfare compared to whites far exceeds that of whites.

Learn anything, idiot?

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

And here you infer they cant have the wherewithall to do for themselves if offered handouts.

Really? I point out the DEMOCRAT scheme, and you think I infer it?

Nice try, bubble head, but another fail.

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

hows that ?
Fuck. If you think you're right, why lie about shit? 11.35% of the white households are on food stamps, compared to 35% of black households. Maybe because you turds won't even acknowledge the problems is the reason they won't ever be solved.

U.S. Population 300000000
Food Stamps 45000000
% of population Population (real number) % of Food stamp recipients by Race population on food stamps (real number) percentage of race on food stamps
White 78 234000000 59 26550000 11.35%
Black 12 36000000 28 12600000 35.00%

http://www.albanyconservative.us/food_stamp_by_race.html

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

What have conservatives done to help the living standards of minorities?

Can you name a single thing they have done for struggling minorities outside of building more prisons?

Op thinks blacks are:

Gullible?
Evil?
Stupid?

Which one ISNT racist.

Gullible
Evil
Stupid

Really? I point out the DEMOCRAT scheme, and you think I infer it?

Nice try, bubble head, but another fail.
You point out your racism in assuming blacks cant withstand the allure of welfare, by even ASSUMING welfare is this sort of scheme, retard.

OO fagbag wants to talk numbers. Start with 316 million Americans dumbass, 12% of whom are *******. Let me know if you can't get the math right on that and I'll help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back