Proof of the GOP's racism?

Their record is fine. When less than 10% are Republicans to begin with it makes perfect sense. The lefts obsession with electing based on color rather than qualifications it makes even more sense.
Now get back to the topic. Does her victory in a mostly DEMOCRATIC state represent the GOP's racism? And why is she the first black elected to that position in a mostly DEMOCRATIC state?
So
Your defense is that in the last hundred years, only EIGHT blacks have been qualified to meet Republican standards

The mere fact every time the Repubs actually elect a black person they feel the need to make a huge deal about it should clue you in that it happens rarely.

It will be nice the day it is common place enough they do not feel the need to tout it each and every time it happens.
So the left wallow endlessly in the race baiting cesspool but as soon as a republican celebrates a blacks victory we're racist?

If she is holding the gun like that there is nothing to fear. Doubtful she has ever actually fired one.
Funny they have to use a posed photo of her holding a gun while dressed for church rather than a spontaneous photo of her hunting or on the shooting range

If she is holding the gun like that there is nothing to fear. Doubtful she has ever actually fired one.

Considering that her opponent Hala Ayala wanted to enact a permanent ban on home-built weapons, magazines over 10 rounds, and “assault weapons”, I'd say she's a winner. The people of Virginia also won last night.

I did not say you were racist, I just said it would be nice when it was common enough you did not feel the need to celebrate it.
Her story seems worthy of celebration to me so I fail to see the problem. She is the perfect example of how the American dream is supposed to work. From LEGAL indigent immigrant to lt governor

Considering that her opponent Hala Ayala wanted to enact a permanent ban on home-built weapons, magazines over 10 rounds, and “assault weapons”, I'd say she's a winner. The people of Virginia also won last night.

She does seem a better choice than her opponent in the area of gun rights that is for sure.

I would add that it is disappointing she choose to remove anything about gun rights from her website after winning the nomination in the spring.

Republicans have elected EIGHT BLACKS to the House, Senate, Governorships, Vice President or President in a HUNDRED YEARS

Dems exceed that number in a year

Yeah, there aren’t as many black Republican candidates.You underestimate how difficult it is for a person to break from many of their friends and go in a different direction. The point is that Republicans have no problem voting for angone of any color if they agree with their policies.

On the contrary, it is the left that has pushed racism and color.
I simply pushed back and rubbed their lies in their face

So, you did what the left does....and you are proud of doing so.

I am happy for you.

The mere fact every time the Repubs actually elect a black person they feel the need to make a huge deal about it should clue you in that it happens rarely.

It will be nice the day it is common place enough they do not feel the need to tout it each and every time it happens.

I wonder how often a black Republican runs and what percentage of the time they win. I would bet the percentage is higher than you think.

I am a Republican and have absolutely no problem voting for a Republican that is not a white male. Democrats are, by and large, the ones that vote for a candidate simply because of their race and gender. They do so in the name of diversity and diversity alone.

Forum List

Back