Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

What, Bodecea was caught lying AGAIN?

Figures.

Cant help himself.

LOL...caught him lying earlier this week or late last week...told me about all of the PMs he was getting in regard to my "stupidity" and when I asked all of those in the thread who PM'ed him for just ONE OF them to admit they did it?

Not one...not a single person owend up to it.

Actaully...no one not only owned up to it...but not one of them even said "Jarhead, your posts happen to be off base"...

As a matter of fact? Not one of them even acknowledged Bodeceas claim at all...they simply continued having a very intelligent debate with me....with class and substance....something Bodecea lacks

What type of world is it when we can't believe Fox News biased reporting? Seriously I give the Onion more crediblity than Fake News. You see in there "reporting" that they are painting protesters in Wisconsin as "violent" yet never any arrests. Fox "News" prey on stupid people like Wicked Jester and the rest of the conservatives.
did you notice this story wasnt on fox news?
oh, that's right, facts are cryptonite to you

Protesters to Governor Walker:

Stand back! We have Duct Tape and are prepared to use it!

duct-tape-man.jpg

I dont get it RW.....sure we disagree a lot but we have a certain respect for each other.
You are truly going to allow Bodecea to continue claiming that my debate with you had me saying that Reid, Pelosi and Obama tried to stop the tea partyers from protesting?

You really cant reach back and tell Bodecea that he is off base and actually ruined a good debate?

Are you truly that partisan?

Figures.

Cant help himself.

LOL...caught him lying earlier this week or late last week...told me about all of the PMs he was getting in regard to my "stupidity" and when I asked all of those in the thread who PM'ed him for just ONE OF them to admit they did it?

Actaully...no one not only owned up to it...but not one of them even said "Jarhead, your posts happen to be off base"...

As a matter of fact? Not one of them even acknowledged Bodeceas claim at all...they simply continued having a very intelligent debate with me....with class and substance....something Bodecea lacks

I don't think I participated in that thread. I never pm'd her about you. But, maybe, just maybe you should consider this possibility?

Maybe they are afraid of a pissed off Jarhead? :eusa_shhh:

I've known some jarheads I didn't want to piss off. :lol:

Oh, sorry, did I call you a jarhead? Hope I didn't piss you off. :eek:

Immie

PS Bodecea is of the feminine nature, believe it or not.

Figures.

Cant help himself.

Is it my responsibility to get people to tell you they PM'd me Jarhead? Please explain how I am to do that. TIA (of course, they may not have time due to all the laughing...but I'm just guessing there)

But please keep on blaming me for your own weaknesses in standing up for your own words.....If I posted what you posted at times, I'd want to deflect and accuse and deny too.

Last edited:

Figures.

Cant help himself.

I don't think I participated in that thread. I never pm'd her about you. But, maybe, just maybe you should consider this possibility?

Immie

YOU LIAR!!!!!! ;) (just jumping in since Jarhead might not like what you said...that seems to be his standard reply to such)

duct-tape-man.jpg

I dont get it RW.....sure we disagree a lot but we have a certain respect for each other.
You are truly going to allow Bodecea to continue claiming that my debate with you had me saying that Reid, Pelosi and Obama tried to stop the tea partyers from protesting?

You really cant reach back and tell Bodecea that he is off base and actually ruined a good debate?

This is a thread about $7.5 million worth of tape marks..
How seriously do you want me to take it?

duct-tape-man.jpg

What's wrong with YOU showing me? Oh, that's right...you're busy calling me a liar and saying I cherry pick when I show your entire posts.......:eusa_whistle:

Cant help himself.

Immie

YOU LIAR!!!!!! ;) (just jumping in since Jarhead might not like what you said...that seems to be his standard reply to such)

Liar?

I thought you were supposed to keep PM's Private!!!!! I'm reporting you. :lol:

Immie

duct-tape-man.jpg

What's wrong with YOU showing me? Oh, that's right...you're busy calling me a liar and saying I cherry pick when I show your entire posts.......:eusa_whistle:

Nope....again you lie.

I showed you...posted the thread....but you opted to ignore it.

duct-tape-man.jpg

Thanks RW....just couldnt reach back.....
Cool...

duct-tape-man.jpg

no, its about $7.5 million in DAMAGES
which also includes possible damage tape may have caused

Immie

Liar?

I thought you were supposed to keep PM's Private!!!!! I'm reporting you. :lol:

Immie

Oopsie! My Bad!!!! :eek:

Nope....again you lie.

I showed you...posted the thread....but you opted to ignore it.

I ignore nothing...you just don't like seeing your own words highlighted....that's the trouble with posting, you can't come back later and deny you made some really stupid or false comments.....can you? But if you are weak, you blame your own words on others.....accuse them of cherrypicking and the like. :eusa_whistle:

Hey RW...

Whats up with that?

You cant defend someone who does not agreee with you when it comes to that person being falsely accused of something?

Go ahead....tell him....did I ever say ANYONE stopped the tea partyers from protesting?

Highlighting YOUR OWN WORDS is now defined as being "falsely accused" now. Interesting.

What type of world is it when we can't believe Fox News biased reporting? Seriously I give the Onion more crediblity than Fake News. You see in there "reporting" that they are painting protesters in Wisconsin as "violent" yet never any arrests. Fox "News" prey on stupid people like Wicked Jester and the rest of the conservatives.
LMAO!

You call England, France, Greece, etc., "dream lands", and you call ME stupid?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man, you're not a very bright lil' Jerry Garcia wannabe. That's for sure!

Here, this one's for you!.......Savage gets it absolutely right!

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7KaQmC8J5g[/ame]

Oopsie! My Bad!!!! :eek:

Finally...
Thanks for beiung an adult adnd realizing your mistake,

It took a big man to admit that you took my quote out of context....and then lied about knowing the context.

Thank you.
Now we can move on.

no, its about $7.5 million in DAMAGES
which also includes possible damage tape may have caused

Would you happen to have a list of $7.5 million in damages?

Forum List

Back