Protestors blocking entrances and exits to hospital where 2 sheriff deputies that were ambushed sent for treatment. Shouting "We hope they die!".

Why should they be held to a higher standard than any other protester?
If you don't understand why police officers should be held to a higher standard, then you are not bright enough to have it explained to you.
A "hate crime" is a "hate crime". The Feds should lock the MFs up to think about advocating murdering cops.

Why should they be held to a higher standard than any other protester?
If you don't understand why police officers should be held to a higher standard, then you are not bright enough to have it explained to you.

Most people do understand police officers being held to high standards and most police officers maintain those standards . What I don’t understand is how people behaving like murderous thugs and animals can be tolerated as legitimate and acceptable protest.

I am not afraid of cops

but its not because I am white

instead it is because I am not stupid like the black people who star in all the anti cop videos

I‘m not dealing drugs or molesting women who will call the police on me

Forum List

Back