Public Correctly Blaming Republicans for Shutdown

The public knows that politicians, politicos, pundits and partisans are liars. Hell, even politicians, politicos, pundits and partisans know that.
And the top politician in the country is: Donald Trump.
Oh, and that politicians, politicos, pundits and partisans only point the finger at the other guy and refuse to look in the mirror.

Thanks for the reminder.

If a shutdown meant billionaires and corporations wouldn’t get their tax cuts, Trump and Republicans would be in overdrive. But when it comes to protecting immigrant children and providing 9 million kids with health care, they are less interested.

Again...polls are useless and are not reality.

You never say that when the polls support you, so that's clearly cowardly sour grapes whining on your part, a way for you to run from the reality that always contradicts your cult's beliefs.

But it makes you feel good so the MSM has accomplished it's mission....with you anyway

Your precious, precious conservative MSM friends have all been screaming the Democrats are at fault. As they always do, they've faithfullly shilled for their GOP masters. And it hasn't help. The public knows that the MSM and you are spouting nonsense.

So, where do you go from here? If your continuing strategy is "Deny the reality that's too painful to face", we're good with that.

You realize I (and nearly everyone else) thinks you're a moonbat...right?

Relying on your uniformed voter base are you?

Well, as voters are the ones who vote, yes.

That's kind of the point, that a substantial majority of voters think you suck.

Now, what happens in elections when the voters think you suck?

Do you think you should do something to prevent that?

So, Trumpflakes just got hit with a dose of reality, and the result is as expected. Meltdown, deflection, butthurt, denial, and hysteria.

Thanks for acting like that, Trumpflakes. Your denial of reality and bad behavior makes our job much easier. We're going to ream you for this at the ballot box, and you're helping us do it.

You GO girlfriend.

Trump: 2013:
“ When they talk about the government shutdown, they're going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was president at the time.”

Ok Trump whores...., was Trump lying?
Lol

3 polls.

ABC/Washington Post:
Trump & GOP: 48
Democrats: 28
ABC News | Under Maintenance

CNN:
Trump or GOP: 47
Democrats: 31
CNN poll: DACA not worth a shutdown, except to Democrats - CNNPolitics

Quinnipiac:
Trump or GOP: 53
Democrats: 34
QU Poll Release Detail

Ouch. That really must sting the Trumpflakes. They've failed their masters. Look at them here, making thread after thread crying about Democrats, like good party apparatchiks. After all, if there's something conservatives do well, it's marching in lockstep to the commands of TheParty.

And the public isn't buying it. Our nutty conservative MSM is even shilling overtime trying to blame the Democrats, and the public isn't buying it. If the crazy conservative MSM can't even save the Republicans, what hope do they have?
And the poll sez: "Hillary Clinton by a landslide"

What most of the public isn't buying is ANY bullshit from the proven liar media. lol!

No, it said she'd win the popular vote...and she did. She got more votes than any white man in history. Polls reflected that.

LOL, this is about as warped a poll interpretation as I've ever seen. Here's how stupid you are, no poll has EVER been taken prior to an election to determine the "popular vote". Honey you're an idiot.

Trump: 2013:
“ When they talk about the government shutdown, they're going to be talking about the president of the United States, who the president was president at the time.”

Ok Trump whores...., was Trump lying?
Lol
Trump whores are speechless. Funny.

And the poll sez: "Hillary Clinton by a landslide"

What most of the public isn't buying is ANY bullshit from the proven liar media. lol!

No, it said she'd win the popular vote...and she did. She got more votes than any white man in history. Polls reflected that.

We can always count on Mikey and others for a Hillary poll deflection within 3 seconds or less.
Boring
:uhoh3:

I realize you weep like that each time you need an excuse to run, which is every time you encounter me. We both know you can't respond to my posts, which is why you always shriek insults and flounce away. You're yellow down to your soul. You're actually not the most gutless poster here, but you are in the top ten.

And that's another reason why the nation rejects Trumpflakes. Trumpflake cowardice elicits a visceral reaction of disgust in normal people.

I realize you weep like that each time you need and excuse to run, which is every time you encounter me. We both know you can't respond to my posts, which is why you always shriek insults and flounce away. You're yellow down to your soul. You're actually not the most gutless poster here, but you are in the top ten.

And that's another reason why the nation rejects Trumpflakes. Trumpflake cowardice elicits a visceral reaction of disgust in normal people.

I just roll my eyes at your partisan BS and then make fun of you.

Wingnuts will find a way to blame someone else somehow. Just like the Bush Recession was to blame on the Community Reinvestment Act, passed decades ago. It somehow lay dormant through the years, then unleashed its pernicious effects on the economy, leading voters to unjustifiable blame the GOP. Wingtards can excuse any problem they cause.

I remember you whack jobs screaming BBBBBBBUUUTTTT BOOOOOOOSH!!!!! At every turn

I remember that too. Obama inherited two flopped wars and a GOP-caused recession. Bush's Presidency was an unmitigated disaster.

Yeah OK velvet cheese....LOL

Eight months into Bush II's Presidency we suffered an attack on the World Trade Center. GWB Declared a war on terrorism (a noun) [less than a month into Clinton's first term in office, we suffered an attack on the World Trade Center - Clinton saw it as a crime and the perp. is still in prison]. Food for thought.

Sigh....more worn out left loonism. My kingdom for any left loon with an ounce of originality

I'm so sorry you are on a diet, thinking does require some caloric intake.

So, Trumpflakes just got hit with a dose of reality, and the result is as expected. Meltdown, deflection, butthurt, denial, and hysteria.

Thanks for acting like that, Trumpflakes. Your denial of reality and bad behavior makes our job much easier. We're going to ream you for this at the ballot box, and you're helping us do it.

Polls are not reality
Reality is the hundreds of thousands of women and men marching today all over the country against your pussygrabber.

Yep -- And they don't want Trump's tiny hands - anywhere near their underpants!!

Republicans are still trying to bluff, even though all sides know Democrats have the better hand.

That's not a wise strategy. The Democrats know they will win if they call that bluff, hence they will.

Americans realize the shutdown would not have happened without Democratic Leaders forcing the UNRELATED ISSUE of a DACA agreement as part of the government budget. Nancy Pelosi can sputter all the drivel she wants, Americans know who caused the 'shutdown' and it was Schumer, Pelosi and the rest of the anti-American DEM leadership.

3 polls.

ABC/Washington Post:
Trump & GOP: 48
Democrats: 28
ABC News | Under Maintenance

CNN:
Trump or GOP: 47
Democrats: 31
CNN poll: DACA not worth a shutdown, except to Democrats - CNNPolitics

Quinnipiac:
Trump or GOP: 53
Democrats: 34
QU Poll Release Detail

Ouch. That really must sting the Trumpflakes. They've failed their masters. Look at them here, making thread after thread crying about Democrats, like good party apparatchiks. After all, if there's something conservatives do well, it's marching in lockstep to the commands of TheParty.

And the public isn't buying it. Our nutty conservative MSM is even shilling overtime trying to blame the Democrats, and the public isn't buying it. If the crazy conservative MSM can't even save the Republicans, what hope do they have?
There are the same idiots who said Trump had no path to 270... Lying pieces of shit...

Real Polls have this a 67% Dem owned screw up... Standing with Criminals while throwing US citizens under the bus and their children... Killing the CHIP program and Not paying those who protect this country are both items that wont play well in the states that gave Trump the presidency... You all didn't learn from that ass whoopin..... Guess whats going to happen in round TWO...

I hope you got your butt cream ready to go...

Forum List

Back