Qaddafi and sons leave libya

If true not.good for the gop.although i dont think people care.

and why is this " not good for the gop"? :eusa_eh:

Because it mean the new giant as Democratic war party can justify being part of killing the shit out of people... "We Won!" Let’s start another war!

They never understood the issue in the first place... If this is all true I bet we see Obama taking credit for it and running on it for 2012, that's right he will admit he played a part in it and it was a war... if that helps him gain votes lol!

why are you people so emotionally involved with finding fault in the title of a thread.

The thread title correctly discribes the subject of the article.

I never anywhere claimed that the article was wrong and that Gaddfi was proven to have left Libya.

Why do you ignore the preponderance of evidence that you're a lying moron?

Republicans screamed at Obama to help the Libyan Population.

Republicans screamed at Obama for helping the Libyan Population.

The operative words, "Republicans screamed at Obama".

lots of Democrats also screamed at Obama to help the Libyan Population.

lots of Democrats also screamed at Obama for helping the Libyan Population.

The operative words,Dean did not mention this......

why are you people so emotionally involved with finding fault in the title of a thread.

The thread title correctly discribes the subject of the article.

I never anywhere claimed that the article was wrong and that Gaddfi was proven to have left Libya.

Man, you are dumb. Your title implies that Gaddafi and his sons have left Libya. That is not true. It is a rumor. You misrepresented the information in the article. You are a disingenuous little critter.

and why is this " not good for the gop"? :eusa_eh:

Because it mean the new giant as Democratic war party can justify being part of killing the shit out of people... "We Won!" Let’s start another war!

They never understood the issue in the first place... If this is all true I bet we see Obama taking credit for it and running on it for 2012, that's right he will admit he played a part in it and it was a war... if that helps him gain votes lol!

victor go the spoils....Now the GOP is playing defense and cry babies over it.
Just like the left did when Bush caught Saddam....

Thats IF this story is true.

The 'victors' in this instance are the Libyan people.... not your fucking Messiah, you moron. Honestly, "you people" (the morons of the left) never tire of trying to steal what belongs to other people.

Obama has made it clear that we're not really involved beyond a support roll. So will he try to take credit for what all the other countries have done on the front lines? His words not mine. And who deserves the credit?

Meanwhile Syrian civilians are dying by the thousands under the boot of their tyrant.

Obama will rejoice as he did when the Muslims took over Egypt. He'll rejoice because the Muslims will then be in control of Libya as well. I am ashamed of our president.

He won't do anything in particular. Except for apology tours, foreign affairs aren't his thing.

Who wants to bet if they catch or kill mumar (the rebels that is) Obama will break into tv programs to claim success. As if average Americans give a shit. He is clueless and desperate to raise his ratings. That's a dangerous combination.

Who wants to bet if they catch or kill mumar (the rebels that is) Obama will break into tv programs to claim success. As if average Americans give a shit. He is clueless and desperate to raise his ratings. That's a dangerous combination.

I agree, Obama has gone the Bush route x10. He is starting wars left and right in hopes that something sticks and his base will get behind him. People like Zona/RW/Shaman/TM and a few others love Obama killing people in the ME but most of America is not taking to that idea very well.

victor go the spoils....Now the GOP is playing defense and cry babies over it.
Just like the left did when Bush caught Saddam....

Thats IF this story is true.

The 'victors' in this instance are the Libyan people.... not your fucking Messiah, you moron. Honestly, "you people" (the morons of the left) never tire of trying to steal what belongs to other people.

I think it would be rather difficult for Obama to claim credit for anything in Libya, when we had no boot on the ground. However, I don't put it past his supporters to heap the credit onto him.

If Bush was bombing Libya so the Europeans could get cheaper oil from Libya, then the left-wing trash would be screaming No Blood for Oil.

The Europeans only care about Libya because of BP's oil interests there, Syria has had more people killed by their leaders the past 30 years but not a peep about bombing them.

Forum List

Back